NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Great Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 am

Hello, can someone make my flag more darker?

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 am

The Great Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth wrote:Hello, can someone make my flag more darker?


Do you have a large, un-rippled version to work from?

EDIT: nvm - found it.
Image
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Glacikaldr
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 17, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Glacikaldr » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:10 pm

I have a bit of a... a number of long and strange requests. If you wish to help me out, feel free to just do one of the two requests and I'll love you all the same.

1) First off, I have a nation, Telaar, that needs a new flag. It's for my citizenship in Osiris. All I really know is that I want something that's a mix of its current flag with purple and some very minor dwarven influences (brass and the like). To give you some insight into the nation, its run as an autocracy by one of the major families (noble houses) that took over the state after getting revenge on the other houses that banished them due to vampiric influences. It's based off a nation from a very obscure roleplay I was once in that's never actually seen but mentioned in passing. Most of its lore came from me fleshing it out when I was far younger, and it was my first ever nation in NationStates so that's why I brought it back.

2) The other flags I'm requesting may seem more akin to chores than recruiting artistic flair. See, I recently left the Rejected Realms Army (RRA) and joined the Alliance of Interdependent Regions (AIR) (defender orgs). The flags I am requesting here are for my various switchers.

My current switcher flags are based off of my main nation's flag, as shown here. I will refer to the unicorn sigil part as the 'Greymarshes' Unicorn interpretation' from here on in. Here is an example of it with one of my switchers:
Image

Now this is where things get annoyingly specific. I would like to have five similar flags made using the AIR FireBirds Squadron Symbol (center left), similar purple backgrounds as to the original design (but not so dark as to ruin the symbol's banner at the bottom), orange around the custom crest (top right) and one of the five custom crests as well (top right).

I underlined custom crest/s as I want five of these flags made using the following crests for the top right respectively: Glacikaldrian, Capital Province, The Ascendant, Heartland Province, and Border Province.

If you'd like to help me out, feel more than welcome to reach out to me on over on discord: Nequedum#1716
Last edited by Glacikaldr on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TRR's MOST PROLIFIC DOOFA

WikiStates - Glacikaldr

User avatar
Malphe
Diplomat
 
Posts: 706
Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:10 am

Glacikaldr wrote:I have a bit of a... a number of long and strange requests. If you wish to help me out, feel free to just do one of the two requests and I'll love you all the same.

1) First off, I have a nation, Telaar, that needs a new flag. It's for my citizenship in Osiris. All I really know is that I want something that's a mix of its current flag with purple and some very minor dwarven influences (brass and the like). To give you some insight into the nation, its run as an autocracy by one of the major families (noble houses) that took over the state after getting revenge on the other houses that banished them due to vampiric influences. It's based off a nation from a very obscure roleplay I was once in that's never actually seen but mentioned in passing. Most of its lore came from me fleshing it out when I was far younger, and it was my first ever nation in NationStates so that's why I brought it back.

2) The other flags I'm requesting may seem more akin to chores than recruiting artistic flair. See, I recently left the Rejected Realms Army (RRA) and joined the Alliance of Interdependent Regions (AIR) (defender orgs). The flags I am requesting here are for my various switchers.

My current switcher flags are based off of my main nation's flag, as shown here. I will refer to the unicorn sigil part as the 'Greymarshes' Unicorn interpretation' from here on in. Here is an example of it with one of my switchers:

Now this is where things get annoyingly specific. I would like to have five similar flags made using the AIR FireBirds Squadron Symbol (center left), similar purple backgrounds as to the original design (but not so dark as to ruin the symbol's banner at the bottom), orange around the custom crest (top right) and one of the five custom crests as well (top right).

I underlined custom crest/s as I want five of these flags made using the following crests for the top right respectively: Glacikaldrian, Capital Province, The Ascendant, Heartland Province, and Border Province.

If you'd like to help me out, feel more than welcome to reach out to me on over on discord: Nequedum#1716

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gameside Advocate | North Pacific Army General | Deputy Minister of some things
(The North Pacific, Malphe)
Pinky and the Brain's moderately more successful cousin-
-apparently Marilyn Manson's adopted son.
Malphe is inspired - Darcania
Ur a thot malphe - Salvarity
Malphe you could never disappoint - Kyorgia
Malphe is a snitch - Kyrusia
We already knew you were scum Malphe - Badger
Malphe region exists! I'm not the only narcissist with a self titled region! - Vandoosa
That darn Malphe guy is a real menace - Imki
I’m up for watching you get DOS’d, Malphe - Ark
I'd sell Malphe for a Klondike bar - Bran Astor
heard this nasty rumor that malphe was a udl plant - Mall
Malphe you disgust me - Jamie
i want to be haunted by the gay ghost of malphe - Rach

User avatar
Glacikaldr
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jul 17, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Glacikaldr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:23 am

Malphe wrote:-snip-

Thank you very, very much! These are awesome! I really love the Telaar flag as well. <3
TRR's MOST PROLIFIC DOOFA

WikiStates - Glacikaldr

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:02 am

Glacikaldr wrote:I have a bit of a... a number of long and strange requests. If you wish to help me out, feel free to just do one of the two requests and I'll love you all the same.

1) First off, I have a nation, Telaar, that needs a new flag. It's for my citizenship in Osiris. All I really know is that I want something that's a mix of its current flag with purple and some very minor dwarven influences (brass and the like). To give you some insight into the nation, its run as an autocracy by one of the major families (noble houses) that took over the state after getting revenge on the other houses that banished them due to vampiric influences. It's based off a nation from a very obscure roleplay I was once in that's never actually seen but mentioned in passing. Most of its lore came from me fleshing it out when I was far younger, and it was my first ever nation in NationStates so that's why I brought it back.

2) The other flags I'm requesting may seem more akin to chores than recruiting artistic flair. See, I recently left the Rejected Realms Army (RRA) and joined the Alliance of Interdependent Regions (AIR) (defender orgs). The flags I am requesting here are for my various switchers.

My current switcher flags are based off of my main nation's flag, as shown here. I will refer to the unicorn sigil part as the 'Greymarshes' Unicorn interpretation' from here on in. Here is an example of it with one of my switchers:

Now this is where things get annoyingly specific. I would like to have five similar flags made using the AIR FireBirds Squadron Symbol (center left), similar purple backgrounds as to the original design (but not so dark as to ruin the symbol's banner at the bottom), orange around the custom crest (top right) and one of the five custom crests as well (top right).

I underlined custom crest/s as I want five of these flags made using the following crests for the top right respectively: Glacikaldrian, Capital Province, The Ascendant, Heartland Province, and Border Province.

If you'd like to help me out, feel more than welcome to reach out to me on over on discord: Nequedum#1716


Guernsey is an excellent base flag. I have included the base for the firebirds flag in case you want to add more variants later.
https://imgur.com/a/WkmaQRp

EDIT: working in parallel, D'oh!
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Irou
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Irou » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Can I have a flag that has the confederate flag in the background with a large white circle in the middle of the flag and inside the circle is a black sickle and sword
4th Positionist, Occultist, Mongrel, Neo-Confederate, Ethnopluralist and National Bolshevik
How I see myself in 10 years


Pro: Occult, Esotericism, Technocracy, Collectivism, Pantheism, Sharia in the mid east, Identity Politics, Eugenics, Paternalism, National Bolshevism, Christian Economics, Setting Hollywood and Washington D.C. on fire, D.O.T.S.,Traditionalist school
Anti: Anarchism,Progressivism,Individualism, Antifa, Liberalism,Free market, , passiveness, Materialism,Atheism, Centrism,, Urbanism.
Myers Briggs: INTP-A
8values: State Socialism
IQ: 132.6
EQ: 47
Empathy Quotient: 23

User avatar
Brusseldorf
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:02 am

Irou wrote:Can I have a flag that has the confederate flag in the background with a large white circle in the middle of the flag and inside the circle is a black sickle and sword

https://i.imgur.com/M2i0yj7.png
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

User avatar
Brusseldorf
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Hello.
I’m about to take 7 of my allies to glorious war. We are defending a small nation who is beset on all sides by expansionistic socialists.
Hence, I would love a flag for my Grand Alliance
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1042997

If it doesn’t bother you guys too much, the design is pretty much open to your creativity! Show me your vexillogical skill!
If you don’t know where to start, here’s some pointers
- we are the good guys (bright colours)
- this is our first act of war (innocent)
- we are going to win (triumph, victory symbols?)

I feel okay saying this: I don’t mind if you work in parallel. Think of it like a competition, except all the flags will be used.

Please and thank you
Happy designing :)
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

User avatar
Mets Kovkas
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Kovkas » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi,
I would like a flag for my nation which is a union of all the Caucasian nations led by Armenia.
I would like to have symbols of Armenia and Georgia involved
Nation is an Empire
Would like to see Armenian Orthodox symbols on it too but keep it minimal.

User avatar
Brusseldorf
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Mets Kovkas wrote:Hi,
I would like a flag for my nation which is a union of all the Caucasian nations led by Armenia.
I would like to have symbols of Armenia and Georgia involved
Nation is an Empire
Would like to see Armenian Orthodox symbols on it too but keep it minimal.

Would something like that be heading in the right direction?
http://assets.change.org/photos/4/qk/kq ... 1528424986 (not my work)
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

User avatar
Migayo
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Migayo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi! Can you guys make me a flag with a blue and green background. Divided horizontally, blue on top, green on the bottom. Also, can you add this thing in the middle of the flag and can you add 10 yellow stars surrounding it in a semicircular manner. Thank you very much! Image
Migayo is a constitutional diarchy ruled by King Chaesool Sihanglit & Queen Pansari Sihanglit. The Prime Minister of the nation is Prime Minister Hansui Moonsong.

User avatar
Tondo Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tondo Federation » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am

Hello again.

Could anyone please redesign my flag to make it better in your own opinion.

Thanks.
♚ The Rajahnate of Tondo ♚
Based of the Philippines and Malaysia, Tondo is a regional superpower located in Southeast Asia known for being one of the most prosperous nations in the world, and is known as the Silicon Valley of Southeast Asia.

The people in my factbooks are based of real people that I know/people I am related to. Carayan is based of my father, Dian II is based of my godfather, etc.
15 year old 9th grade Filipino populist
Maynila Times  9 Tondonese women, severely injured in Newark Church Shooting | 2 German tourists, died while ascending Mount Kinabalu | Businessman and entrepreneur Adrian Bosch, ranked as richest man of Tondo 

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:42 am

Migayo wrote:Hi! Can you guys make me a flag with a blue and green background. Divided horizontally, blue on top, green on the bottom. Also, can you add this thing in the middle of the flag and can you add 10 yellow stars surrounding it in a semicircular manner. Thank you very much!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6T3tpdI.png[/img
]



Please spoiler large images.
Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:45 am

Tondo Federation wrote:Hello again.

Could anyone please redesign my flag to make it better in your own opinion.

Thanks.


I would say it was pretty good as is. Simple and distinctive - just what you want from a flag.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Migayo
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Migayo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:05 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Migayo wrote:Hi! Can you guys make me a flag with a blue and green background. Divided horizontally, blue on top, green on the bottom. Also, can you add this thing in the middle of the flag and can you add 10 yellow stars surrounding it in a semicircular manner. Thank you very much!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6T3tpdI.png[/img
]



Please spoiler large images.
Image


Thank you very much!
Migayo is a constitutional diarchy ruled by King Chaesool Sihanglit & Queen Pansari Sihanglit. The Prime Minister of the nation is Prime Minister Hansui Moonsong.

User avatar
New Transeurasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1008
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 am

Tondo Federation wrote:Hello again.

Could anyone please redesign my flag to make it better in your own opinion.

Thanks.

If this is good in any way, you can use it.
Image
♦ The Democratic Federation of New TranseurasiaДемократическый Федераций Новый Трансевразий
民主联盟للعبرأوراسيا الجديدة الديمقراطي الاتحادトランスユーラシア民主連邦

NT EmbassiesStorefront List
MT-PMT(2031) gang
NStats are a secret plot by the government to make Bepis smell like Coca-Cola.
Founder of Libera Mundi. Come join! We have lots of space on the RP map.
[ ✝ [ [ ] ] ]
(•_•(•_•(•_•)•_•)•_•)
We are basically Russia/Soviet Union but democratic after 2 more russian civil wars in 1924-1926 and 1929-1930. The flag is not yugoslavia, It is pan-slavic colors.

NTGN/New Transeurasian State News: Nt Space force announces launch of Moon Base Granitsa/Граница ╫ ELN/Eurasian Newsfeed: Space Force launches space station ╫ TKI News: Budget airline EuroFly opens to NS Multiverse

User avatar
Mets Kovkas
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Kovkas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Mets Kovkas wrote:Hi,
I would like a flag for my nation which is a union of all the Caucasian nations led by Armenia.
I would like to have symbols of Armenia and Georgia involved
Nation is an Empire
Would like to see Armenian Orthodox symbols on it too but keep it minimal.

Would something like that be heading in the right direction?
http://assets.change.org/photos/4/qk/kq ... 1528424986 (not my work)

I was thinking about using a nordic cross as a base to start with.

User avatar
The American States
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The American States » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:22 pm

I would like a flag that has 13 stars in it and is red white and blue. No other colors. I want it to be an alternate of the confederate flag.
★★★★★★★ NOT RACISM just playing with HISTORICAL FICTION ★★★★★★★

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:02 pm

The American States wrote:I would like a flag that has 13 stars in it and is red white and blue. No other colors. I want it to be an alternate of the confederate flag.



Obvious design is obvious
Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Greater Sino-Russia
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sino-Russia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Could someone make some sort of Naval Jack for me that has the Dragon on my flag? Also, could the design and colors be similar to the Soviet Naval Jack?
Thanks.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Greater Sino-Russia wrote:Could someone make some sort of Naval Jack for me that has the Dragon on my flag? Also, could the design and colors be similar to the Soviet Naval Jack?
Thanks.



Please link to a source for the dragon.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
New Bradenia
Envoy
 
Posts: 226
Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Bradenia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Can someone make my flag with my colours reversed

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Senator
 
Posts: 3655
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:15 pm

New Bradenia wrote:Can someone make my flag with my colours reversed



You have 4 colours. Which ones do you want to become what?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Greater Sino-Russia
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sino-Russia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greater Sino-Russia wrote:Could someone make some sort of Naval Jack for me that has the Dragon on my flag? Also, could the design and colors be similar to the Soviet Naval Jack?
Thanks.



Please link to a source for the dragon.


Here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aschente, Bluquse, Cataluna, Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, Gagium, Likar, Nogodia, The Gilded Star

Advertisement

Remove ads