NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shy Guyia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shy Guyia » Thu May 31, 2018 6:17 am

Tondo Federation wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:I don't understand the request. Which elements do you want from each of the designs? A white sun on a white stripe would not be visible.

On that flag, the crescent is conformed with the white stripe that splits the flag into two. To make the sun visible, make the white stripe as thin as the one on that flag. Also, replace the gold on that flag with the red on our flag, and the black on that flag with the blue on our flag.

Something like this, right?

I wasn't sure which color you wanted for the sun, so I made both a white and gold version.

Kyneland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Thu May 31, 2018 6:54 am

Hello,

I’m looking for a flag for another puppet, based on the EU. I’d like this to be recoloured with the EU’s blue and gold. I would also like the swastika replaced by a fleur de lis.

Thanks.
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

North Colombia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Colombia » Thu May 31, 2018 7:09 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
North Colombia wrote:I need a white star in the center of the gold field, and a opened winged andean condor in the blue field. Can anyone do it? Thank you.

The Andean Condor Looks really good! Could you make the star a 5 pointed star,like the ones on the american flag?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu May 31, 2018 9:59 am

North Colombia wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

The Andean Condor Looks really good! Could you make the star a 5 pointed star,like the ones on the american flag?

Bo-ring. :p
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Tondo Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tondo Federation » Thu May 31, 2018 3:20 pm

Shy Guyia wrote:
Tondo Federation wrote:On that flag, the crescent is conformed with the white stripe that splits the flag into two. To make the sun visible, make the white stripe as thin as the one on that flag. Also, replace the gold on that flag with the red on our flag, and the black on that flag with the blue on our flag.

Something like this, right?

I wasn't sure which color you wanted for the sun, so I made both a white and gold version.

Thanks!
♚ The Rajahnate of Tondo ♚
Based of the Philippines and Malaysia, Tondo is a regional superpower located in Southeast Asia known for being one of the most prosperous nations in the world, and is known as the Silicon Valley of Southeast Asia.

Making a "third" revamp on Tondo since I last abandoned this 4 months ago.
15 year old 10th grade Filipino moderate conservative
Maynila Times  Hundreds of Singaporean protesters, seek refuge in Seludong as Malaysia closes borders | Pampanga mayor, prosecuted after murder case | Iloilo, ranked as Tondo's most cultured city 

Avkheten
Political Columnist

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Avkheten » Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey!

I was needing this kept the same size and nothing moved, just remove the words inside of it. Thank you!

This is the URL to the actual picture:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/57/5d ... b0099d.jpg
Mors. Obitus. Decessus.

The Hellgustine Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hellgustine Empire » Thu May 31, 2018 4:33 pm

I have decided to draw what flag I wanted to represent the monarchy of my nation. However, I am undecided on the color for the symbol in the center of the image.
NS stats are hersey!
[| Imperial Follower|]:

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Thu May 31, 2018 4:52 pm

The Hellgustine Empire wrote:
I have decided to draw what flag I wanted to represent the monarchy of my nation. However, I am undecided on the color for the symbol in the center of the image.

I decided to stick with what you said and made the symbol a nice Royal Purple, which goes well with black and grey, especially for a monarchist flag, in my opinion:

The Hellgustine Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hellgustine Empire » Thu May 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Tamrida wrote:

I decided to stick with what you said and made the symbol a nice Royal Purple, which goes well with black and grey, especially for a monarchist flag, in my opinion:

OOOOOO! That's sexy! 8) Thank you, very much!
NS stats are hersey!
[| Imperial Follower|]:

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Thu May 31, 2018 5:25 pm

Tamrida wrote:I decided to stick with what you said and made the symbol a nice Royal Purple, which goes well with black and grey, especially for a monarchist flag, in my opinion:

OOOOOO! That's sexy! 8) Thank you, very much!

Glad you like it! It was a pleasure to do.

Holoska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Thu May 31, 2018 5:31 pm

Kyneland wrote:Hello,

I’m looking for a flag for another puppet, based on the EU. I’d like this to be recoloured with the EU’s blue and gold. I would also like the swastika replaced by a fleur de lis.

Thanks.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu May 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Avkheten wrote:Hey!

I was needing this kept the same size and nothing moved, just remove the words inside of it. Thank you!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Avkheten
Political Columnist

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Avkheten » Thu May 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Avkheten wrote:Hey!

Much love. <3
Mors. Obitus. Decessus.

Legion Fleet
Secretary

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Legion Fleet » Thu May 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Hello! I’m kind of tired of having my flag be a picture of a wall so I came here to request a new flag. Can I get a black background and a golden hollow rectangle in the center with a red sun above it and two white swords under the rectangle in a crossblade please?
A 2.4 civilization, according to this index.
Sworn enemy of United Patrol.
The Legion Fleet is a military fleet which is immortal through mind uploading technology and has an infinite army. There are currently 800 million ships in the fleet. The only rebellion has been that of United Patrol. The leader is the Legion HIVE.

Tondo Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tondo Federation » Thu May 31, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello.
Could I have a flag of a tiger on a maroon background? I would love it in the style of Siam.
Here is the tiger for reference.
Thanks.
Based of the Philippines and Malaysia, Tondo is a regional superpower located in Southeast Asia known for being one of the most prosperous nations in the world, and is known as the Silicon Valley of Southeast Asia.

Maynila Times  Hundreds of Singaporean protesters, seek refuge in Seludong as Malaysia closes borders | Pampanga mayor, prosecuted after murder case | Iloilo, ranked as Tondo's most cultured city 

The Locust Empire
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Locust Empire » Thu May 31, 2018 11:40 pm

Please use a brownish red colour as a background for the flag and put this locust symbol in the middle?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:39 am

Tondo Federation wrote:Hello.
Could I have a flag of a tiger on a maroon background? I would love it in the style of Siam.
Thanks.

Tondo Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tondo Federation » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tondo Federation wrote:Hello.
Thanks.

Thanks!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:45 am

The Locust Empire wrote:Please use a brownish red colour as a background for the flag and put this locust symbol in the middle?

(Image)

Kyneland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:12 am

Holoska wrote:
Kyneland wrote:Hello,

Thanks.

That’s awesome. Thanks.
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

New Lunden
Political Columnist

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lunden » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Hey! Could I have a flag made from the banners in this image? Thanks!

Holoska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:25 pm

New Lunden wrote:Hey! Could I have a flag made from the banners in this image? Thanks!

(Image)

I'd need a larger view to see the detail on the emblem.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Holoska wrote:
New Lunden wrote:Hey! Could I have a flag made from the banners in this image? Thanks!

(Image)

I'd need a larger view to see the detail on the emblem.

It's from here I believe.

Theodorias
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Theodorias » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:43 pm

Okstovskaya wrote:
Theodorias wrote:
I'll say creative license on that too; I am not entirely sure what would go best with a purple background. As for the second flag, creative license except for the phoenix and fire, which would obviously be shades of orange/red.

Edit: I find I get better results with art requests when there aren't a lot of constraints.

Are these good enough?
https://imgur.com/a/90lIl9q

Sorry for the late response. The phoenix one is good, but on the purple flag, could the Parthenon be a little bigger?

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:43 pm

NeuPolska wrote:I’m trying for a war variant of my flag that I can use in military factbooks or RPs.

For the base, I’d like
Or if that one isn’t high quality enough. Alternatively, they’re just Prussian regimental infantry flags/banners so if you find one that works better that’d be fine.

The black cross bits should be made red, and the inner circle white. The writing can stay, except for the little “Colberg” attachment on the second base, if used.

Replace the eagle in the middle with this one , perhaps make its feathers darker in the process as well, and give it a little crown either above its heads or centered over it.

Thank you in advance

*bump*

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay