NATION

PASSWORD

Please join the Palumban Nations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Erithaca
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Please join the Palumban Nations

Postby Erithaca » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Do you want to have power in the WA, authority and rights in the region, a safe region that also protects its interests and most importantly, a fun region? Then The Palumban Nations is the place for you.

I am Erithaca, the leader of The Palumban Nations.

We are a new region looking for members, and hope that you will join. If you join now, you automatically get a government position, until we have 19 members (we currently have 7).

Many regions that you join will be hard to get involved with, in The Palumban Nations, your voice will be heard!

We are a democratic region that plans to hold regular elections. If you are elected, which is not unlikely, you will play a very important part in the region.

As a new nation, it can be hard to get noticed and gain WA endorsements.

The main aim of our region is to amass as many world assembly endorsements for our nations as possible. This way, we can significantly increase our voting power on the floor of the WA. Each endorsement adds a vote to the delegate: a delegate with 10 endorsements has 11 votes etc. WA membership is highly encouraged and mandatory for military membership.

Many regions have inactive founders. The Palumban Nations is not like this.

I, Erithaca, log in several times a day and am willing to answer any requests. We also request that member nations log in as often as possible.

I want to have fun in my region as well

The Palumban nations has a military that plans to invade, destroy and sabotage enemy regions. This is something that not a lot of regions offer.

The Palumban nations is also willing to set up any requested roleplay threads.

Many regions can evolve into unorganised messes. The legal system of The Palumban Nations ensures that this will not happen.

The Palumban Nations has a rigourous, yet simple, three-in-one combination of criminal law, constitution and civil law that ensures good behaviour and organisation within the region. Any part of the laws may be edited by parliament.

This is not an automated telegram

Please check us out at The Palumban Nations

Happy Nationstating,

Erithaca

Nations with silly or rude names will be banned.
Last edited by Erithaca on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated-
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated- » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Joined. Glad to be on board.
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
A division of Earth Industries, LLC

List of backstories|List of jingles|List of Inators
Doofenshmirtz Evil News Agency!
Doof spreads ambitions from the ENITRE TRI-STATE AREA! to F7 | Doof declares support for Trans rights | Doof to guest star on Chill Beats Radio to discuss new Inator | OWCA agent "P" foils Doof again, "Curse you..!" says Doof.
Doofenshmirtz Evil Jingle -Inator and Quote!
Jingle: Doofenshmirtz! | Inator: Blow-Itself-Up-Inator! |Quote: "To prevent them from discovering his hidden lair and all its secrets, would I please SET FIRE TO THE SUN! I was like, dude, you really got to let that one go, it's a ball of fire! It makes no sense."

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Erithaca wrote:If you join now, you automatically get a government position, until we have 17 members (we currently have 5).
Why 17? Why not, say, a nice round 15 or 20?

Erithaca wrote:The main aim of our region is to amass as many world assembly endorsements for our nations as possible. This way, we can significantly increase our voting power on the floor of the WA. Each endorsement adds a vote to a nation: A nation with 10 endorsements has 11 votes etc.
This isn't actually true. The hypothetical nation you described only gets eleven votes if she is WA Delegate. If the WAD for Palumba has eleven endorsements, our poor old Hypotheticalistan only gets one vote in the World Assembly, the same as everybody else that isn't a Delegate or a WA multi-account cheater.

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated- wrote:Joined. Glad to be on board.
And now you're off board, for some reason (unless your idea of "board" consists of walking the plank):
26 minutes ago: The Community of Erithaca ejected and banned The Disputed Territories of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated- from the region.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Erithaca
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Erithaca » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:09 pm

The 17 (now 19) number matches the number of government roles that we have.

I had no idea about that aspect of the WA. Thanks for informing me.

Doofenshmirtz had a silly name, flag and motto and therefore does not meet our membership standards. The only other ban was an accident on my behalf that resulted in the nation leaving anyway.
Last edited by Erithaca on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated-
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated- » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Erithaca wrote:Doofenshmirtz had a silly name, flag and motto and therefore does not meet our membership standards. The only other ban was an accident on my behalf that resulted in the nation leaving anyway.

You missed out on a fantastic roleplayer and organizer. :p
Last edited by Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated- on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
A division of Earth Industries, LLC

List of backstories|List of jingles|List of Inators
Doofenshmirtz Evil News Agency!
Doof spreads ambitions from the ENITRE TRI-STATE AREA! to F7 | Doof declares support for Trans rights | Doof to guest star on Chill Beats Radio to discuss new Inator | OWCA agent "P" foils Doof again, "Curse you..!" says Doof.
Doofenshmirtz Evil Jingle -Inator and Quote!
Jingle: Doofenshmirtz! | Inator: Blow-Itself-Up-Inator! |Quote: "To prevent them from discovering his hidden lair and all its secrets, would I please SET FIRE TO THE SUN! I was like, dude, you really got to let that one go, it's a ball of fire! It makes no sense."

Erithaca
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Erithaca » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated- wrote:
Erithaca wrote:Doofenshmirtz had a silly name, flag and motto and therefore does not meet our membership standards. The only other ban was an accident on my behalf that resulted in the nation leaving anyway.

You missed out on a fantastic roleplayer and organizer.

OK. I will let you back in. The rule was created to keep out trolls and joke nations, not committed members like you. I am delighted to have you on board.
Last edited by Erithaca on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Gameplay