NATION

PASSWORD

Nation States Discord Bot

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Lyot Crater
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Nation States Discord Bot

Postby Lyot Crater » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Is there any WORKING nation states discord bots, I've seen a few around but none of them work.

Aeneas Prime
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeneas Prime » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:46 pm

By this do you mean a Red bot with NS-cogs installed? Or something else?
Aeneas Rahl

Vizier, Arbiter -The East Pacific

Also known as Dream Killers
Discord: Cain#7912

Darcania
Envoy

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Darcania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:26 am

Many regions are using Red bot with NationCogs installed, and they're all working just fine. If you're having trouble setting it up you can feel free to TG me with what you're trying and what the bot does in response.
Alternatively, if you don't know about NationCogs you can find a link in my signature. Those are working just fine.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:25 am

I have an open invite link for a (24/7 hosted) NS discord bot (using Darcania's code) now you can TG me for
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Return to Gameplay