NATION

PASSWORD

UC Pres Unilo Belen pledges invasion of Black Hawks if

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Utopian chillstate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

UC Pres Unilo Belen pledges invasion of Black Hawks if

Postby Utopian chillstate » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 am

The current president of Utopian Chillstate, Unilo Belen, has pledged in his reelection campaign to make Utopian Chillstate "the most influencial nation that has ever existed in the history of NationStates" and has said he will do this by attempting to invade and destroy the "tyrannical, minor - hating region of the Black Hawks" and establish the whole region as a Chillstate protectorate. He has pledged war with the Black Hawks and says it will "unify the United Minors States" and will "liberate minors worldwide". What do you guys think about this George Bush style attempt at destroying and invading the most powerful region on NationStates to advance freedom and democracy! All other parties have denounced the move, claiming it will "destroy our country". Unilo Belen says he will rally an alliance of nations to take out the whole Black Hawks network.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Utopian chillstate wrote:What do you guys think about this George Bush style attempt at destroying and invading the most powerful region on NationStates to advance freedom and democracy!

On the whole, you'd be better off taking another large region with Border Control authority for the WAD (which TBH doesn't have, thus making your plan unworkable), then banjecting all of your followers and carrying out a coup of the Rejected Realms. It worked for Emperor Matthuis (TNP, 2007), it worked for Aegara (Grand Central, 2010), it worked for OnderKelkia (after the Land of Kings and Emperors' invasion of Belgium, 2012), and it can work for you too... pity you'd have to find 250+ very spontaneous friends to help you coup, twice, and hold off TRR's defender military for significantly longer than any of the aforementioned three invasions.

It's not gonna happen... especially since your region was literally just couped by "King" Moragona!
Utopian chillstate wrote:
The current president of Utopian Chillstate, Unilo Belen, has pledged in his reelection campaign to make Utopian Chillstate "the most influencial nation that has ever existed in the history of NationStates" and has said he will do this by attempting to invade and destroy the "tyrannical, minor - hating region of the Black Hawks" and establish the whole region as a Chillstate protectorate. He has pledged war with the Black Hawks and says it will "unify the United Minors States" and will "liberate minors worldwide". What do you guys think about this George Bush style attempt at destroying and invading the most powerful region on NationStates to advance freedom and democracy! All other parties have denounced the move, claiming it will "destroy our country". Unilo Belen says he will rally an alliance of nations to take out the whole Black Hawks network.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Totally unironic full support.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Malphe Vytherov

Felt Karpit
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Felt Karpit » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:47 pm

nope
Last edited by Felt Karpit on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're probably glad I'm gone. Just cleaning up shit then I'll cte forever

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:04 pm

I would say that's a good way to get raided, but it looks like Moragona and his army of literally 1 already beat us to the punch. :p

If you'd like to learn how raiding works, I'd be happy to give you some pointers. ^-^ But I don't think that you understand game dynamics enough right now to do any real damage. Sorry!
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Return to Gameplay