NATION

PASSWORD

Can someone help form my region?!?!?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Scandinavian Baltics
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Can someone help form my region?!?!?

Postby Scandinavian Baltics » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:26 pm

region please help me with my region the first 4 to join I will promise you a spot on the government authority. Please help out a newbie!! I hope you will do the right thing and help me form my new region!

Zhopgrad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zhopgrad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:31 pm

I don't think I can join your region, I want to get my own going. I've dealt with leading a region twice before, though, and can help you out with some advice. One region I led was a rebel group, and the other is a 100 nation region, which I was president of.
Welcome to Zhopgrad! A great Worker's paradise! I proudly use NS stats, even though they might be as OP as Russian Bias.
Factbook - National Anthem (Bit outdated now) - TSAR WARS

News: Sergei Petrov has been assassinated, Zhopgrad is now going through a process of liberalization.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:32 pm

If you don’t know how to make a region, don’t found one. And don’t expect random people to just show up and help. I highly suggest you read this guide on how to build a region: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=968151
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Widestone
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Widestone » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 pm

I am glad you want to found your own region but I think it's in your best interests that you take some time to get involved in other regions before creating your own. That way, you have more experience. If you just still want to found a region right now I would check out the dispatch that Fauxia linked :)
Founder of Ascotera

Spam Spam Spam
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spam Spam Spam » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:42 pm

You should also read this.
Last edited by Spam Spam Spam on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borovan6
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan6 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Spam Spam Spam wrote:You should also read this.

Don't run before you can walk.

It is possible to go it alone -- but it's so much easier with friends.

Steps to conside
Last edited by Borovan6 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Gameplay