NATION

PASSWORD

STATES Founding Fathers is on the search!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Jerdovia
Civilian

Founded: May 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

STATES Founding Fathers is on the search!

Postby Jerdovia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:49 am

States Association for Territorial Empowerment and Security
" Regional Organization for Innovative Progress"
CENTRAL OFFICE, Volt Street, Jeric City
Royal Crosovian Viceroy of Jerdovia

TRANSNATIONAL MINISTRY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
The Transnational Ministry for Foreign Affairs was assigned to cater all the application and search for every nation to be part of the collective efforts to strengthen the establishment of the region.
Being a FOUNDING FATHER is a great and iconic figure in any regional organization. Thus, we are confident that you are suitable for this figure.

If you are interested to become part of STATES Founding Fathers, please visit this link https://www.nationstates.net/region=states and move your nation to this region and the in-charge officer there will come to your shortly for guidance and further information.

The STATES citizen is looking forward to your heroic and iconic contribution.

Jerikovia Urana
King of the Kingdom of Crosovo
OIC, Transnational Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:53 am

Kinda hard for anyone to move their nation to your region when you have a password up. Also, I'd recommend not doing a bunch of words in all caps, makes it feel like you're just kinda yelling at everyone.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Return to Gameplay