NATION

PASSWORD

NP4LC code

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

NP4LC code

Postby North Prarie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:59 pm

this is gone
Last edited by North Prarie on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Are you really running a campaign based around the 3 points that you talk a lot, know how to click a ban button and think other people should write more in context news articles?

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:33 am

Klaus Devestatorie wrote:Are you really running a campaign based around the 3 points that you talk a lot, know how to click a ban button and think other people should write more in context news articles?

At least they're honest. Most people post huge paragraphs of lies.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:36 am

This is a TSP thing, and it is just the code I will use for the dispatch, so I would prefer if non-TSPers wouldn't comment on this. Thanks!
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:48 am

...Why did you post that here?
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 am

Pencil Sharpeners 2 wrote:...Why did you post that here?

Because as a GE&T businessman, code on the forums is easier.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

United States of Vietnam
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby United States of Vietnam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:53 am

No one posts regional election campaign on the Gameplay forum. Please use a dispatch or the forum’s draft function for this. This is really unprofessional.
Last edited by United States of Vietnam on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:56 am

United States of Vietnam wrote:No one posts regional election campaign on the Gameplay forum. Please use a dispatch for this. This is really unprofessional.

I just did it for the code, since it is easier to put in code on the forums. This isn't a campaign forum, just something for the code.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

United States of Vietnam
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby United States of Vietnam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:57 am

North Prarie wrote:
United States of Vietnam wrote:No one posts regional election campaign on the Gameplay forum. Please use a dispatch for this. This is really unprofessional.

I just did it for the code, since it is easier to put in code on the forums. This isn't a campaign forum, just something for the code.

Why can’t you just save this as a draft? Not to mention this goes against the GP forum rules as this is internal regional politics.
Last edited by United States of Vietnam on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 am

United States of Vietnam wrote:
North Prarie wrote:I just did it for the code, since it is easier to put in code on the forums. This isn't a campaign forum, just something for the code.

Why can’t you just save this as a draft? Not to mention this goes against the GP forum rules as this is regional politics.

Sorry, I didn't think to use it as a draft. Plus, the GP description says that it is for regional politics.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

United States of Vietnam
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby United States of Vietnam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 am

North Prarie wrote:
Why can’t you just save this as a draft? Not to mention this goes against the GP forum rules as this is regional politics.

Sorry, I didn't think to use it as a draft. Plus, the GP description says that it is for regional politics.

Regions wanting to post their legislation, organise their internal affairs, or to have a discussion for members of their region sometimes set up an offsite forum for this, as we don't permit regions to run their internal affairs or have "Region Only" threads in Gameplay.
GP forum rule
Last edited by United States of Vietnam on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:04 am

I din't even want people to comment on this. I am using it for code. This was the best place I thought to put it. Please, this isn't campaigning, it's just for code.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

United States of Vietnam
Spokesperson

Left-wing Utopia

Postby United States of Vietnam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 am

North Prarie wrote:I din't even want people to comment on this. I am using it for code. This was the best place I thought to put it. Please, this isn't campaigning, it's just for code.

I recommend not to do it again to avoid possible moderation intervention.

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:07 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Klaus Devestatorie wrote:Are you really running a campaign based around the 3 points that you talk a lot, know how to click a ban button and think other people should write more in context news articles?

At least they're honest. Most people post huge paragraphs of lies.

Sure, but it sounds like she's actually running for a spot in a legislative body. What does that lot have to do with any of that?

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:23 am

North Prarie wrote:I din't even want people to comment on this. I am using it for code. This was the best place I thought to put it. Please, this isn't campaigning, it's just for code.

I recommend not to do it again to avoid possible moderation intervention.

Okay, thank you. I'm going to delete the thread anyways.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:56 am

Mods don't delete threads, it'll just sink into the thread list
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay