NATION

PASSWORD

The Ragerian Imperium | May Foreign Update

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Eli Hesial wrote:I never said that you were on the level of Vult no, that insults a great Emperor. No, I stated you were worst. You did not deny you changing the Constitution illegally... [snip]

Vult, in my eyes, and in the eyes of true citizens, is the true Emperor of the region, against the coup I stand against.

Caring more about allegedly not following the rules of a constitution that, knowing TRI, was likely built with backdoors meant to let the raider/military command never lose control of the political side of the region, than about sheltering a player banned for what we'll call here "very, very good reasons" from the region and its allies?

I see you moved your nation to KGB. From how you've made yourself known, that's ... an exceedingly good choice. You'll fit right in.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Aav Verinhall
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aav Verinhall » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Eli Hesial wrote:
Aav Verinhall wrote:
Greetings, Mr. Hesial. I love how my ban announcement for you quoted this exact same behavior, which had never changed during your time in the Imperium. For those of you who are now just joining us, you can see a prime example of the ex-speaker's behavior in the region, to fellow regionmates. The unfortunate tirade that he has launched here is just a microcosm of the year-long behavior shown by the former speaker. He proclaimed himself the asshole of the region, and said that we should normalize his behavior as consistent assholery, going as so far as to change his Discord nickname to "Speaker Asshole."

As to the allegations leveled at me by the former speaker, I can address every single one of them.

I resigned from the Senate of the Imperium while facing impeachment on charges of offending Mr. Hesial by by-passing the Citizens' Assembly by using the constitutionally granted powers of the Senate, instead of going through the Citizens' Assembly where there was an admittedly hostile reception to my bill, I will not disagree on that. However, the legality of my actions was never in doubt. In short, this was a trumped-up charge brought by who? Mr. Hesial.

Onto the next. My former status as Chief Justiciar of the Ragerian Imperium. I resigned after I failed at an attempt to get Vult to remove Moneyness from his position as Grand Councilor. Moneyness as revenge forced me out.

This ban was never targeted at him in revenge. The sad delusion that Mr. Hesial holds as to that fact is merely a hope by him to remain relevant in this discussion, and an attempt to garner sympathy to his cause, be it revolution or some other.

The fact that Mr. Hesial compares me to Vulturret, who through his actions doomed himself, Samsonyte, and Sithis, is laughable. My actions have never been in question, legally speaking, and have never included hiding a universally banned player, so I'm amazed that the former Speaker thinks that my banning of him rises to that level.

Ultimately, whatever shade the former speaker throws at me, I am more than willing to stand, accept, and answer questions about. The sad fact of all of this is that Mr. Hesial is entirely focused on personal aggrandizement, and is attempting to drum up sympathy for himself, rather than accepting the fact that he was banned for exactly this sort of behavior. Whilst an individual is permitted to feel rage, anger, or frustration if they are banned, executing the same form of behavior that they had been removed from the region because of is merely reinforcement to the reasoning behind the ban. Indeed, I hope that this post shows other regions exactly what Mr. Hesial acts like on a routine basis.

I hope that if any member of the Gameplay community has questions surrounding the ban of Mr. Hesial, that they reach out to me about them. I am available through Discord, Telegrams, the Imperium's off-site forum, and of course, any post made in this thread will be seen by me.

A man who does not hide his worst and embraces it is one I will follow. Yet you always hide everything. Also, it was not I who did the impeachment against you, but it was the man I knew as Jake. After, of course, I spoke with many people on the actions. I have always been unbiased towards everyone, hating all equally unless they do what I want when I want. At that point, I HATE THEM MORE. I never said that you were on the level of Vult no, that insults a great Emperor. No, I stated you were worst. You did not deny you changing the Constitution illegally, as under there, I forget which articles off the top of my head, it states it needs 50+1% for the CA, 2/3 for the CA, AND Imperial Consent. Which you skipped two steps, stripping the rights of the Prince of the First Rank or in this case Princess, and allowed a man who was Emperor before, and failed. Vult, in my eyes, and in the eyes of true citizens, is the true Emperor of the region, against the coup I stand against. As such, the only man who could be Emperor after him, safe for his Prince of the First Rank, would be in my eyes, and without his approval, Xemt, the man who does not wish for power. A man who wishes for power will corrupt it and abuse it. A man who fears power will use it, and wield it properly. I see you as a power hungry man, nothing more than a stain on the Region that I served for over a year, with my biggest scandal being what insult I used as a joke. Your biggest scandal? Which one? Impeachment, firing from CJ one, resigning from CJ, leaving, etc.

Hmmm. You see, I don't think you quite get any of the action that I have been taking, do you? I think what has happened is that you are currently very salty about getting a ban for your language use, among other things, and can't be bothered to see the difference between Vult's very OOC actions, and my IC political actions. The two do not equate. Furthermore, Vult isn't the Emperor. He abdicated. It is very clear that he abdicated. He made a post abdicating on the TRI forums, and named me Lord Protector. Do you know why? Because a majority of the regional council had decided that I should be Emperor. I did not ask for this crown, nor do I want it, but I hold the seat of Emperor of the Imperium now, for good and for ill. And as Emperor, I am required to make difficult decisions to protect the region that I hold so dearly.

When you bring up the scandals, you consider only one side of the coin as to why I was picked by Vult, and not Xemt. You neglect the long year and change of service that I have put into this region. You failed to do your homework, and instead have resorted to attempting to drag me through the mud. It's very interesting how you cherry-pick in order to paint in a negative light, however, I am not entirely surprised, given your history in the Imperium. You neglect the service done by someone, and instead only go for what they haven't done right, always ignoring your own checkered past.

Have fun outside of the Imperium.
Minister of Foreign Affairs for Hartfelden
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Economic Left/Right: -2.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Slitherin Snakes
Secretary

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Slitherin Snakes » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Aav Verinhall wrote:Greetings, Mr. Hesial. I love how my ban announcement for you quoted this exact same behavior, which had never changed during your time in the Imperium. For those of you who are now just joining us, you can see a prime example of the ex-speaker's behavior in the region, to fellow regionmates. The unfortunate tirade that he has launched here is just a microcosm of the year-long behavior shown by the former speaker. He proclaimed himself the asshole of the region, and said that we should normalize his behavior as consistent assholery, going as so far as to change his Discord nickname to "Speaker Asshole."

As to the allegations leveled at me by the former speaker, I can address every single one of them.

I resigned from the Senate of the Imperium while facing impeachment on charges of offending Mr. Hesial by by-passing the Citizens' Assembly by using the constitutionally granted powers of the Senate, instead of going through the Citizens' Assembly where there was an admittedly hostile reception to my bill, I will not disagree on that. However, the legality of my actions was never in doubt. In short, this was a trumped-up charge brought by who? Mr. Hesial.

Onto the next. My former status as Chief Justiciar of the Ragerian Imperium. I resigned after I failed at an attempt to get Vult to remove Moneyness from his position as Grand Councilor. Moneyness as revenge forced me out.

This ban was never targeted at him in revenge. The sad delusion that Mr. Hesial holds as to that fact is merely a hope by him to remain relevant in this discussion, and an attempt to garner sympathy to his cause, be it revolution or some other.

Actually it was me that introduced the impeachment charges on you. Eli is well Eli but he didn't do that. Also you resigned because you had been caught faking a discord conversation with me that you sent to Vult. You changed what I said and your response to try to remove me a position of influence in the region. You were then caught and admitted it and had several powers and leadership removed from you.

Also you knew about my identity from very early on. I told Sithis who told Vult who told you and Sam. You have no right to act so high and noble and say that you were better than Vult. You knew the information but said something so The Black Hawks wouldn't blacklist you as well.
Well that last year was fun. Thanks Vult, Sithis, and Sam for the past year!

Xzoardyyn
Civilian

Founded: Dec 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xzoardyyn » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm

We're dunking on aav now?
nice
maybe the region will survive after all...

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 pm

This is stupid af

Xemt
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xemt » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:40 am

Whilst I'm inclined to disagree with the above post and say it was inappropriate,
the case could be made that it's actually quite appropriate given the events that happened.

So I'm not saying this officially since as far as I know, nobody's cared to state anything official in this thread for months.
But I figured I'd still bring everyone up to speed, rather than quietly fade away in the dark.

Our region has survived for over a year. It's faced many, many challenges mostly due to disagreements in staff and disappearance of staff.
For over a year. That's a pretty good amount of time.

But alas, as you know from a few posts up, our region's government was significantly restructured. At first it seems like an even trade-off,
with Vult, Jake, Samsonyte, and Sithis being replaced with Cognat I, Madeline, McMannia, and Caesar. But it really wasn't at all even.
Minister of Culture and House Speaker(chief legislator) Eli Hesial was banned for being... Eli. I've mostly retired, and I suspect
New Aglore, Vaeruio, and Crodnu have mostly disappeared too. We no longer can keep up with what we used to do as a region.

As such, we're now integrating the region with Hartfelden, which I believe is essentially how TRI was originally supposed to be
before Vult came into power, funnily enough. The Ragerian Imperium has, consequentially, become essentially a state of Hartfelden.
Though we're still autonomous to an extant, I'm afraid the region will, for the most part, become inactive.

I've enjoyed my time here. I do miss the old regime, and I do miss spending time on NS, but alas, even if they were still around, I wouldn't be.
But I wanted to at least clear the air. For even though the name of Rageria will no longer be making the books (idk if it ever has),
I'm still grateful to have been a part of it, and it* will, essentially, live on through Hartfelden. (Or on its own if it somehow gets a miraculous expansion of government.)

Wanted to thank everyone who's helped the region survive and thrive, and our allies who've helped us along the way,
and all those who've served to help us be, once upon a time, a formidable military force. :)
Last edited by Xemt on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veaetmar
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Veaetmar » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 am

Xemt wrote:As such, we're now integrating the region with Hartfelden, which I believe is essentially how TRI was originally supposed to be
before Vult came into power, funnily enough. The Ragerian Imperium has, consequentially, become essentially a state of Hartfelden.
Though we're still autonomous to an extant, I'm afraid the region will, for the most part, become inactive.

I've enjoyed my time here. I do miss the old regime, and I do miss spending time on NS, but alas, even if they were still around, I wouldn't be.
But I wanted to at least clear the air. For even though the name of Rageria will no longer be making the books (idk if it ever has),
I'm still grateful to have been a part of it, and it* will, essentially, live on through Hartfelden. (Or on its own if it somehow gets a miraculous expansion of government.)

Wanted to thank everyone who's helped the region survive and thrive, and our allies who've helped us along the way,
and all those who've served to help us be, once upon a time, a formidable military force. :)

Glad to see that we will still have embassy relations with the region's members through Hartfelden. I hope to have a new ambassador assigned to Hartfelden this weekend as our current ambassador has ceased to exist this week.
Veaetmar Adoric
Assembly Member in Thalassia

Former Deputy Prime Minister in Thalassia (two terms)
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in Thalassia (three terms)
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in Pacifica
Former Assembly of Regions Security Council Member (India)
Former Member of Parliament in India
Best Pacifican Minister 2019
Best Christmas Jumper (Festival of the Oasis)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay