NATION

PASSWORD

The NSIDC: "Defense, Security, Happiness"

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grand General Crystalsummer
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand General Crystalsummer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:32 am

No we didn’t die. I took a leave of absence to due to personal issues. The organization sort just like FNR boarded up the doors, and waited for my return. So I returned and now we are open for business.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 am

It’s good to be in an org again.

I should dust the cobwebs off TMO at some point.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:18 am

“ I am motivated to return to active duty with The Order of the Grey Wardens”

You say that like they’re remotely active xD It’s rare to see a chaser tag, rarer still to see a liberation attempt even on small raids, and your thread is now officially more active than theirs, which has not seen any sort of report in 3 months.

TBH welcomes some competition again. Our youngin’s have gotten too lazy without any need to watch their backs.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:“ I am motivated to return to active duty with The Order of the Grey Wardens”

You say that like they’re remotely active xD It’s rare to see a chaser tag, rarer still to see a liberation attempt even on small raids, and your thread is now officially more active than theirs, which has not seen any sort of report in 3 months.

TBH welcomes some competition again. Our youngin’s have gotten too lazy without any need to watch their backs.

That's odd. I'm pretty sure TBH's youngins have plenty of need to watch their backs.

Good policies prevent risk, after all.
Last edited by Syberis on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:“ I am motivated to return to active duty with The Order of the Grey Wardens”

Have they actually been inactive, or have they just not posted updates?
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:04 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:

Have they actually been inactive, or have they just not posted updates?

Well, the list did have three items in it
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand General Crystalsummer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:27 pm

One step at a time. I need to buy a laptop, but I’m serious about building this place up. Sadly real life sometimes strikes unexpectedly, and I had to take a leave of absence.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

NSIDC New Military Structure!

Postby Grand General Crystalsummer » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Good Morning,

I am proud to announce that we have found a new flag, and developed a new military structure here in NSIDC. As I said earlier in a previous post, we are taking military seriously, and we are moving in a decent direction. Below is my official military break down! https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1195313

The 2 Companies I feel will give us an opportunity to knock out a lot of small time missions, and be a big part in the defending community as well. The biggest news is we also have hired a member of each department! It’s a slow rebuild, but we are becoming more and more active!

NSIDC Founder
Civilian

Founded: Apr 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NSIDC Founder » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Division HQ Command Team

The Division HQ is the main command of the NSIDC Crowned Eagles. Division HQ is tasked with handling all of NSIDC’s FA, record keeping of both companies, oversee The Grand General’s agenda, and ensure that everyone is following within NSIDC jurisdictions.The Div HQ includes the Grand General, Deputy General, and the Grand General’s Cabinet. The following personnel are the following,
1.Grand General: Crystalsummer
2.Deputy General: The Arks
3.Minister of Foreign Affairs: Marvinton
4.Minister of War: Indo-Malaysia
5.Director of Intelligence: Abidawe
These are the cabinet members of NSIDC. They are tasked to head their respective department, and the General staff. This is the upper tier of NSIDC!

The Headquarters, and Support Company (HSC)

The Headquarters, and Support Company is the active duty company. This company completes daily military ops with Libcord, conduct their own chases, or detag operations. HSC will be led by a Captain, also known as the Company Commander, and his/her advisor will be known as the First Sergeant. The First Sergeant trains under the Commander in case they take over as Company Commander, or have to take command of the Commander cannot perform their assign duties! HSC falls under the Division HQ, but will have their own category in the NSIDC Military Server. The command team, and it’s members are below!
1.Company Commander: Vacant
2.First Sergeant: Vacant

The Piling, and Support Company (PSC)

The Piling and Support Company is for those who don’t have time to exactly conduct ops on a regular basis. PSC will help with piling missions, refound missions, and is the first line of defense for NSIDC, and TAF’s member regions. The Company is considered as the reserves for NSIDC. PSC will be headed by a veteran Captain known as the Company Commander, and his/her advisor, a company First Sergeant. PSC falls under the Division HQ, but will have their own category in the NSIDC Military Server. The command team, and it’s members are below!
1.Company Commander: Indo-Malaysia
2.First Sergeant: Vacant

The Ascendancy Federation Partnership

Currently NSIDC has partnered up with The Ascendancy Federation. The relationship is still being worked out at this time by the Chancellor of TAF, and the Grand General of NSIDC. This is the experiment of NSIDC. TAF Leadership is listed below,
1. TAF Chancellor:Suvmia

Important Links

1.NSIDC Headquarters Discord
2.Military Server
3.TAF Server

Dedication to The Founder

This is dedicated to the first Grand General, and Founder Abidawe! NSIDC was his dream, and thanks to renewed efforts, it will be a reality! Div HQ, HSC, and PSC shall never fail! We shall overcome!

Bowzin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Bowzin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:07 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Our youngin’s have gotten too lazy without any need to watch their backs.

I agree with this, I do like 30 second triggers now

For real though, it is good to see another defender org possibly rising up
Last edited by Bowzin on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
| On a Redemption Arc. |
We dropped a new resume dispatch!

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand General Crystalsummer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:06 am

Bowzin wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Our youngin’s have gotten too lazy without any need to watch their backs.

I agree with this, I do like 30 second triggers now

For real though, it is good to see another defender org possibly rising up

Thank you! The revival has been almost 6 months of planning, lots of discussions, and the partnership with TAF. We hope this will be successful, as I am spending all my free time to make this possible.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Help Wanted

Postby Grand General Crystalsummer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 am

NSIDC is looking for a eager Defender, with experience to become The Company Commander of The Headquarters and Support Company! We want someone who is eager, interested in carving out their own path, ready to lead, recruit, and lead their company to success! Below are the requirements for this position!
  • Must have a clean history meaning not been convicted of any crimes.
  • Have experience in chasing, and all aspects of Defending!
  • Must be thinking about the long term. (Command Position is a long term job)
  • Eager to work with others, and build a successful Company! (Hint: You will be the very first Company Commander of HSC!)
  • Raiding is not allowed! Our Companies serve for the good guys!

If you are interested in applying, please send a telegram to Crystalsummer today!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay