NATION

PASSWORD

Wait, when did I outlaw religious worship?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Flippica
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Wait, when did I outlaw religious worship?

Postby Flippica » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:08 am

I checked my Policies a while back, and certainly would have remembered seeing something saying that religious worship is prohibited, but didn't. I checked them again this morning and now it turns out I outlawed religion at some point.

I've scanned through my Notices, and never did I install Atheism as a national policy. I've always tried to select the options that grant people freedom of religion, unless that freedom interferes with the rights of others.

Why am I suddenly an atheist state?

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:11 am

Getting that 'policy' listed isn't due to any single issue decision, it's just due to passing a threshold level in a relevant stat... and that threshold was moved recently.
You're far from the first person to comment on this, and the Issues Editors have said that they might be making further changes to this detail.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Gameplay