NATION

PASSWORD

The Galactic Order: Big changes at TGO!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
TGO Information Office
Civilian

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Galactic Order: Big changes at TGO!

Postby TGO Information Office » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:43 pm

The Galactic Order: Join us today!
The Galactic Order is the premier constitutional monarchy region of NationStates, featuring a bustling Discord Server, easy-to-use forum, large citizenship group, supportive and friendly community, great integration staff, and a raider aligned military! Join our Discord server and forum, and then register for citizenship! Links and much useful information below.

Regional Page | Regional Forum | Discord Server | Citizenship Application | Embassy Request | Join the Galactic Navy!

About TGO:
After having a group of players assembled in several different regions, former player TawksVerinGuard reincarnated his past attempts into the highly successful region of The Galactic Order, which underwent a series of changes. Through recruitment, TGO has gained many valuable members, and has risen to have over 330 nations! It continues to grow and gain new players daily. We'd love for you to come join us! Joining our Discord server and forums will give you access to many valuable historians who can tell you more about the history of the region.

Royalty:
Empress SovereignNocryae (Rachael)
Emperor Central Kent (William VerinGuard)

Government:
Grand Moff Marristaria (Maddie VerinGuard)
Chancellor Central Kent (William VerinGuard)
Supreme Justice The Darkest Council (Leo)
Last edited by TGO Information Office on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Templar
Civilian

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Templar » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:29 pm

:clap:
Last edited by Templar on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farlandiay
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 28, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farlandiay » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Looks great! I can't wait to see this thread fill up with our foreign updates and discussion.
Farlandiay
Pontifex Maximus
Ravana

Former Positions/Other Titles
Arch Imperator of Exodus, Member of the USSD Politburo, Public Defender of the LCN, Grand Chancellor of Illuminati

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:53 pm

You mispelled “sovereign” and forgot a space in the royalty ;)
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Fauxia wrote:You mispelled “sovereign” and forgot a space in the royalty ;)

Yup I poked at her in private. :P

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Vaculatestar64 wrote:
Fauxia wrote:You mispelled “sovereign” and forgot a space in the royalty ;)

Yup I poked at her in private. :P

Her? When did I become a female? I made the thread, :P, I'll fix it later.
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 pm

For a second I thought I was seeing my flag
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Galactic Order: New sovereign, constitution

Postby Vulturret » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:52 pm

The Galactic Order: The Department of External Affairs - Office of the Ambassador to Gameplay

The Galactic Order has a new Empress Sovereign! Rachael VerinGuard took over several days ago as the leader of TGO for Bunny VerinGuard, who abdicated after just a short tenure as Empress. However, it was an eventful and important tenure. Malachor took over for TawksVerinGuard, the founder who recently returned under the name Scott. Malachor made his Empress the sovereign, and so the reign of female leaders in TGO continues! Under Rachael, TGO has already bounded back from a short period of inactivity. Citizenship is on the incline, and the external affairs department is planning on increasing embassies and requesting diplomatic reports such as this one.

The TGO constitution submission deadline has passed. Many constitutions were submitted, all with their own unique elements and features. They are currently being reviewed, and they will be voted on prior to the New Year. We hope that a new constitution will allow for a more functioning government, which is currently over 290 nations. As it expands, our documents need to be amended in order to better serve the region and make it a great competitor on the international stage.

If you are interested in getting embassies for your region or becoming a citizen and joining The Galactic Order, see the opening post for links to our great regional forum. You won't regret it. If you have any questions about the region, please telegram me, Vulturret, or feel free to private message me on any off-site forums you might find me on, as well as Discord!
Vulturret
Ambassador to Gameplay
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer

That One Nation Part Two
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby That One Nation Part Two » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:For a second I thought I was seeing my flag

Im actually really proud of TGO's flag, though it does seem similar to yours XD At least it's not as bad as the old one...

The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

That One Nation Part Two wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:For a second I thought I was seeing my flag

Im actually really proud of TGO's flag, though it does seem similar to yours XD At least it's not as bad as the old one...
It's literally just a Star Wars imperial crest slapped on top of a few stripes. :p
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)

The Union of Democratic States

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:20 pm

The Noble Thatcherites wrote:
That One Nation Part Two wrote:Im actually really proud of TGO's flag, though it does seem similar to yours XD At least it's not as bad as the old one...
It's literally just a Star Wars imperial crest slapped on top of a few stripes. :p

Believe it took a bit more work than that ;)
Statsminister of Balder

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

NEW FOREIGN UPDATE!!

Postby Vulturret » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am

THE GALACTIC ORDER UPDATE

The Galactic Order is a Raider Region with a strong hand in government and role-play through the leadership of our Sovereign, Empress Rachael Arche-VerinGuard and with the help of her husband, Emperor William VerinGuard. After a solid month and a half of regional instability in leadership, The Galactic Order is finally taking steps in the right direction. The Galactic Order contains an elected Senate, where citizens who are elected my submit and discuss legislation on the forum. The Galactic Order contains a Moff Council which oversees the executive government through appointing ambassadors, recruiters, integrators, creates role-plays, and any recreational regional activities. The Galactic Order contains three justices who oversee the Judiciary Branch. The Galactic Order contains a Royal Family which is the House of Arche. Below is a detailed rundown of what all has happened since the abdication of Emperor Scott VerinGuard at the end of November. Future updates will not be as detailed unless a request is submitted to the Grand Moff for more information. All questions and concerns should be directed to the Grand Moff AND the Sovereign.
UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF THE SOVEREIGN

November 29, 2017
The abdication of Emperor Scott VerinGuard. Emperor Ren VerinGuard ascended the throne with Empress Bunny VerinGuard at his side. Crown Princess Rachael Arche-VerinGuard as his successor.
December 2, 2017
Emperor Ren saw it in the best interest of the region to take an indefinite Leave of Absence. Empress Bunny VerinGuard became temporary Sovereign.
December 14-18, 2017
Empress Bunny VerinGuard takes a private Leave of Absence, leaving Crown Princess Rachael Arche-VerinGuard to oversee the region until the Empress returns. There is no public record of this on our forum and it was widely unknown to the majority of the region.
December 19, 2017
Discussion of what the region to do in the event Empress Bunny VerinGuard does not return. Between this date and December 23, 2017, Empress Bunny Veringuard deleted her forum account and moved her main nation out of the Galactic Order. Rumors began from those who knew her outside of TGO that the Empress had quit NationStates entirely.
December 23, 2017
After many discussions where all options were discussed as to what to do without the Empress present, the region's current leaders and advisors to the Empress collectively decided that it should be assumed that our Empress abdicated the throne, which made Crown Princess Rachael Arche-VerinGuard the new Sovereign of The Galactic Order.
Empress Rachael Arche-VerinGuard ascended the throne with Emperor William VerinGuard by her side and Crown Prince Smith Liam VerinGuard as her successor.
December 26, 2017
Former Empress Bunny VerinGuard leaves all TGO affiliated discord servers.
January 8, 2018
Empress Rachael Arche-VerinGuard is currently on a Leave of Absence. She has appointed her Successor, Crown Prince Smith Liam VerinGuard, as Regent until her return on January 13th, 2018.
UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF THE GOVERNMENT

December 23, 2017
Smith VerinGuard resigned as Grand Moff and appointed Lady Madeline VerinGuard to serve as Grand Moff until the election for the next Grand Moff would occur.
December 24, 2017
Emperor William VerinGuard resigned as Chancellor and opened the floor for declarations for Chancellor.
December 27, 2017 - December 28, 2017
Elections for Chancellor occurred with Rikki Arche rising as the victor.
December 31, 2017 - January 1, 2018
Elections for Grand Moff occurred with Lady Madeline VerinGuard rising as the victor.
UPDATE ON THE MOFF COUNCIL

December 18, 2017
Grand Moff Smith VerinGuard appointed Lady Madeline VerinGuard as Moff of Propaganda, replacing Darth Einas of Bespin.
December 31, 2017
In accordance with the new constitution, Moff of Propaganda was renamed to Moff of Recruitment.
January 1, 2018
Grand Moff Madeline VerinGuard removed Farlandiay as Moff of External Affairs and oversees the department herself.
January 4, 2018
The Moff of Culture announced the new regional role-play to take place in the designated discord. A second role-play was announced privately to be in the works to take place on the forum. All previous regional role-plays were scrapped in order to unify the role-players of the region. An interregional role-play still exists.
January 5, 2018
Integration applications were reopened with an updated application to account for integration through the NationStates site. All previous integrators were required to reapply in order to allow for consistency in all positions.
UPDATE ON THE JUDICIARY

December 28, 2017
Grand Moff Madeline VerinGuard submitted the appointment of Vac Mercer and Lord Caesar VerinGuard as Justices for the Senate to approve.
December 29, 2017
Supreme Justice Darth Leopold Arche resigned.
December 30, 2017
Vac Mercer and Lord Caesar VerinGuard were appointed the Justices of the Galactic Order.
Zaphkael Frostguard was appointed the Supreme Justice of the Galactic Order.
UPDATE ON THE SENATE

January 1, 2017
Supreme Chancellor Rikki Arche placed all legislation on HOLD until the election of a proper Senate occurred in accordance with the Constitution. Several threads were opened in order to address missing information within the Constitution and suggest amendments to rectify the problems.
A thread was opened on the forum for citizens interested in running for the Senate to declare and post platforms.
January 4, 2017
Elections for the Senate to fill in 4 of 5 available seats opened.
January 7, 2018
Elections for the Senate concluded where Howard, Lord Caesar VerinGuard, Princess Amber VerinGuard, and Darth Eilnas of Bespin along with their Supreme Chancellor Rikki Arche became the official Senators of the Galactic Order to submit and pass legislation.
January 8, 2018
The Senate opened a poll to gain opinions on the new Court Procedure.
UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF REGIONAL LAW

December 25, 2017
Submissions of Final drafts of tentative Constitutions due.
December 28, 2017
Voting began on which Constitution would become official in the eyes of The Galactic Order.
December 31, 2017
Vote closed on the Constitution and the new Constitution became the one submitted by Farlandiay.
January 1, 2018 - Present
Discussion on amendments for the Constitution and potential Acts in addition to amendments began. Many discussions include the recognition and legalization of the regional military, regional security bureau, Grand Moff as holder of Delegate, Sith Cults, and more to come!
Statsminister of Balder

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Your flag and region name intrigue so I must ask: How do does your region incorporate the only true galactic authority, The Empire? Where can someone who knows every different class of Star Destroyer fit into your community?
Last edited by Venico on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:12 pm

I remember when Scott/Tawks led TGO.

It was fresh, it was huge, but the discord server was barren!
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay