NATION

PASSWORD

Flag maker

Talk about nation management, regional politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Remove ads

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 pm

We have begun a thread here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13567
for seals and logos, to separate those requests from the ones for flags.
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Bisgea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 783
Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Bisgea » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:16 am

Imagey Nation wrote:We have begun a thread here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13567
for seals and logos, to separate those requests from the ones for flags.
Thank you.

Will I need to repost my request there?
OOC: All posts and events before 2015 are retconned.

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Bisgea wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:We have begun a thread here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13567
for seals and logos, to separate those requests from the ones for flags.
Thank you.

Will I need to repost my request there?


No. We will fill the last allowed ones here. Future requests for seals or logos should be made at the seals and logos thread.
Is this OK for your seal?
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Progressive Union wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:
Greater Americania wrote:I was told that the people that look through this thread can make logos. Is there anyone willing to help me out?


A logo for what? And what qualities do you want to portray? What emotions do you want to evoke from viewers?
What does the logo represent?
The more you can tell about what the logo is a symbol of, the easier to design it.
Thank you.


Well, I need help once again.
I want a GREAT SEAL for my nation, using the following image;
Image]


I would like to have the table and orb thereupon removed. I have tried using GIMP, but I suck. Also, can I get the words "GREAT SEAL OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF THE PROGRESSIVE UNION" around the outside of the eclipse in BOLD CAPS in White?

As on the black portion of our flag (which you did also); the owl is our national animal and symbolizes intuition, power, freedom; and the eclipse symbolizes the rebirth of our nation into a strong federal government.

The seal should invoke a sense of pride and nationalism.

DM


Is OK?
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Progressive Union wrote:Can I get the Wording changed to "REGIONAL PROTECTION AGENCY"?

Image

Thanks


Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Aabceef
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 183
Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Aabceef » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

the top and bottom of my flag are just really bland looking with those green blocks, could someone shoop it with some sort of pattern similar to that of the iranian flag or something like the corners of this flag in the middle of each of those blocks?

Image
The ambassador of Aabceef humbly requests your excellency to shove it.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

User avatar
Nuclear Production
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Nuclear Production » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am

how would i get the flag u made and use it for my country?

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Nuclear Production wrote:how would i get the flag u made and use it for my country?


Right click on the image of the flag.
In the pop up menu, choose 'save image as'.
In the browser dialog box, browse to where you want to save it on your computer.
At the bottom of the dialog box, make certain that save as type is the same as listed in the name (should be jpg, gif or png).
Click 'save'.
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Bisgea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 783
Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Bisgea » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:05 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:No. We will fill the last allowed ones here. Future requests for seals or logos should be made at the seals and logos thread.
Is this OK for your seal?
Image
Thank you.

No, thank you.
OOC: All posts and events before 2015 are retconned.

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Aabceef wrote:the top and bottom of my flag are just really bland looking with those green blocks, could someone shoop it with some sort of pattern similar to that of the iranian flag or something like the corners of this flag in the middle of each of those blocks?

Image


This way?
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Sorgan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

May i have a Corporation symbol.. It must be slick,High-tech,and mysterious. Kind of like Casual Corporations flag. Very slick and nice. But mysterious. Our corporation is a major technology distributer so something with a foggy background and high-tech looking symbols.

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Sorgan wrote:May i have a Corporation symbol.. It must be slick,High-tech,and mysterious. Kind of like Casual Corporations flag. Very slick and nice. But mysterious. Our corporation is a major technology distributer so something with a foggy background and high-tech looking symbols.


For seals and logos (corporate symbols), please apply at the seals and logos thread, here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13567
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Sorgan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Sorgan wrote:May i have a Corporation symbol.. It must be slick,High-tech,and mysterious. Kind of like Casual Corporations flag. Very slick and nice. But mysterious. Our corporation is a major technology distributer so something with a foggy background and high-tech looking symbols.


For seals and logos (corporate symbols), please apply at the seals and logos thread, here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13567
Thank you.



My nation is a corporation....So basically i need that for my flag.

User avatar
New Gerpan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby New Gerpan » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am

D-sacks
Image
~Murdoc Leonardo Darkins, Leader of New Gerpan

“When I give bread to the poor, they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no bread, they call me a communist.”
~Dom Helder

User avatar
Aabceef
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 183
Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Aabceef » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Aabceef wrote:the top and bottom of my flag are just really bland looking with those green blocks, could someone shoop it with some sort of pattern similar to that of the iranian flag or something like the corners of this flag in the middle of each of those blocks?

Image


This way?
Image
Thank you.

not exactly what I meant, but still cool. thx
The ambassador of Aabceef humbly requests your excellency to shove it.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

User avatar
Rasoana
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 412
Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Rasoana » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Could I have the Nazi Eagle holding an emblem. The emblem should have "For the Greater Good" on the top part of the emblem's circle, and a fist in the middle of the emblem.
The Eagle should be black, the middle should be white, the left should be navy blue, and the right should be black.
Thank you
Last edited by Rasoana on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Doctor Daddy Macaroni wrote:i would like ukraines flag, and in the center, put in a macaroni head version of george bush


Is OK?
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Tallpines
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Tallpines » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 pm

I would like a flag with this symbol on a green and blue background please. :)

Image

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Flag maker

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Sorgan wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:
Sorgan wrote:May i have a Corporation symbol.. It must be slick,High-tech,and mysterious. Kind of like Casual Corporations flag. Very slick and nice. But mysterious. Our corporation is a major technology distributer so something with a foggy background and high-tech looking symbols.


For seals and logos (corporate symbols), please apply at the seals and logos thread, here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13567
Thank you.



My nation is a corporation....So basically i need that for my flag.


Considering that
"# 10 hours ago: FlagSorgan altered its national flag.
# 10 hours ago: FlagSorgan altered its national flag.
# 10 hours ago: FlagSorgan changed nation type to "Constitutional Monarchy".
# 10 hours ago: FlagSorgan altered its national flag.
# 10 hours ago: FlagSorgan altered its national flag."

If your nation is no longer a corporation, do you still have need for the above requested flag?
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Sorgan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 am

Um. I might want a Techno-Communist looking flag but not copying Techno-Soviet. Something that looks like an Updated version of Communism. Red background,Hammer and Sickle,And a gear or something else high-tech in the corner. And can the sizes be:
1st one
Height:200
Width:300

2nd one
Height:297
Width:594
(For other purposes)

User avatar
New Gerpan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby New Gerpan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:36 am

Tallpines wrote:I would like a flag with this symbol on a green and blue background please. :)

Image

Image
Last edited by New Gerpan on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Murdoc Leonardo Darkins, Leader of New Gerpan

“When I give bread to the poor, they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no bread, they call me a communist.”
~Dom Helder

User avatar
Helvetika-Vylan
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Helvetika-Vylan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:41 am

Can I have my current flag, with a Cross in the upper left corner?

User avatar
New Gerpan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby New Gerpan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 am

Helvetika-Vylan wrote:Can I have my current flag, with a Cross in the upper left corner?

would you like it in a canton (a box in the corner)
Image
Last edited by New Gerpan on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Murdoc Leonardo Darkins, Leader of New Gerpan

“When I give bread to the poor, they call me a saint, when I ask why the poor have no bread, they call me a communist.”
~Dom Helder

User avatar
Darmansia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Darmansia » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 am

a
Last edited by Darmansia on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Wuv My Nukes

User avatar
Gillenor
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 450
Founded: May 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Flag maker

Postby Gillenor » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 am

would it be possible for you to make one for me with a red background and the hammer and sickle in the corner with a crown with two swords going through it in the middle
The mildest country in all of Esquarium is Gillenor!

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cafetaria, Ikania

Remove ads