NATION

PASSWORD

Spies

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Trumpsupporter
Secretary

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Spies

Postby Trumpsupporter » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:18 pm

How common and successful are defender or invader spies, if they exist?

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 pm

They are my favorite playthings.
Last edited by Pergamon on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Recruiting Master
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Recruiting Master » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Pergamon wrote:They my favorite playthings.

I agree.

-Oakrugi
Last edited by Recruiting Master on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wordy
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wordy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Bad ones are fairly common. The ones that are good at it you won't know about.
RiderSyl wrote:
The ends justifies the meanies.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Shpies! Shpies everywhere!
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Trumpsupporter wrote:How common and successful are defender or invader spies, if they exist?

The ideal spy would make it so that nobody knows they exist. For all we know, anyone could be a spy, the delegate of every GCR could be a spy. No one knows.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:20 am

Everyone is spy. NS is so leaky

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:29 am

I am not a spy. I am a member of the road crew, and this is my red sign. My red sign helps me to work on the road. Being on the road crew is arduous but rewarding. [1]
See You Space Cowboy...

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:52 am

Hello fellow "road crew worker."
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:45 am

Consular wrote:Everyone is spy. NS is so leaky

You'll never catch me! You crazy kids and that dog!
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:47 am

Just watch out for sappers and make sure nobody gets to close to stab you in the back and you'll be fine.
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Though residing in capitalist paradise, the OP has a TBH flag. :unsure:

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:36 am

Consular wrote:Though residing in capitalist paradise, the OP has a TBH flag. :unsure:

I mean, obvious troll is obvious, but I'm still keeping an eye on him (Being a CP'er myself).
See You Space Cowboy...

Land filled with People
Envoy

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Land filled with People » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:52 am

Trumpsupporter wrote:How common and successful are defender or invader spies, if they exist?

Not common enough. I await the day that all defenders are raider spies and all raiders are defender spies.

Vincent Drake
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vincent Drake » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 pm

I await the day that all defenders are raider spies

I'm in such deep cover that nobody would ever suspect anything :)
Commander in The Order of the Grey Wardens
Founder of European Union

Need to talk? Vincent Drake#3952

Darkesia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Darkesia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:35 pm

There are no spies in NS. What would make you think there were spies?
Blackbird wrote:Francoism is to fascism as Marxism is to peanut butter.
Greater Moldavi wrote:If I didn't say things like that then I wouldn't be...well me.
Katganistan wrote:I imagine it's the rabid crotch-seeking ninja attack weasels. Very hard to train, so you don't see them in use in many places.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby Fauxia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Darkesia wrote:There are no spies in NS. What would make you think there were spies?
Only a spy would say such a thing
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Land filled with People
Envoy

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Land filled with People » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Vincent Drake wrote:
I await the day that all defenders are raider spies

I'm in such deep cover that nobody would ever suspect anything :)

Ha. You think that by outing yourself in a thread like this no one will believe you. But I'm onto you Vinny.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby Fauxia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Land filled with People wrote:
Vincent Drake wrote:I'm in such deep cover that nobody would ever suspect anything :)

Ha. You think that by outing yourself in a thread like this no one will believe you. But I'm onto you Vinny.
Haha, we know it’s you who is the spy Land
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Pollaetorian
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pollaetorian » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Land filled with People wrote:Ha. You think that by outing yourself in a thread like this no one will believe you. But I'm onto you Vinny.
Haha, we know it’s you who is the spy Land

I kinda mix up Land and Lamb, which didn't help reading up on the Laz situation.
Helping you make the right decisions | The Pollaetorian Guard: Arbiters of Democracy | Liberating the proles from the polls
<Mall> Codger is only an enemy to those who dislike polls.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay