NATION

PASSWORD

JOIN THE RAIDING QUICK REACTION FORCE

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Land of Adonai
Civilian

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

JOIN THE RAIDING QUICK REACTION FORCE

Postby The Land of Adonai » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:11 am

Do you want to be diplomatic and militaristic at the same time? Well, if you join the Raiding Quick Reaction Force you can do this. By negotiating peace deals and invading threatening nations YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! I know most of you won't join because we are so small. But please. YOU CAN HELP US GROW.

Vivami
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vivami » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 am

I am sorry but we don’t believe in war

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Is this GP war or RP war?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Return to Gameplay