NATION

PASSWORD

The Midnight Order | Original Flavoured Crisps

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Occupation Raid

Postby Midnight Crystal » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 pm

The Midknight Elder smiles as he walks up to the podium!

Wow I must say, this is what happens when you share your regional password with raider's, or as I classify this organization crusaders! I am just very pleased with where things are right now. I've really liked working with TBH, and learning from that group, and then applying it here! Working with TDR, and getting these raids is a pretty cool setup, and I am very happy about that. So I'll post the report below!!

Joint Operation with TDR Privateers (Minor Update)
Present
Midknight Elder: Elder Crystal
Midknight Commander: Commander Waste
Senior Midknight: Midknight Azadliq
Privateer: @Hippotixotes Trev , and America JB
Occupations: 1
https://www.nationstates.net/region=doo ... ertainment
Midnight Elder of The Midnight Order HQ

Beware of the Night!!

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:58 am

PSA: The TGW Flag is totally a rip-off this beautiful flag
(that purple org)

Indo detagged something in purple garb. Okay have song.
Prepare for trouble!
And make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!

Indo!
Omsky!

Team Midnight blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Siegbaldian!
That's right!

Please leave royalties at the southwest gate.

Minor - 15/01/20
Detag: 1
- Warzone Vacation Resort

Lead Unit
- The Midnight Order (The Midnight Order)
- Elder (up for dispute) Indo-Malaysia
- Guardian-Commander Omsky

Minor Unit/s
- Warzone Sandbox (Warzone Sandbox)
- The Siegbaldian Empire
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Looking for a new Commander

Postby Midnight Crystal » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 pm

It’s been awhile since we have posted! Currently TMO is working on being more active. I’ve been raiding with TBH lately. Our biggest challenge is now hiring a new commander to help us keep growing. If you are interested please send me a telegram today to setup an interview!

Beware of the Night!!

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Fash Bash!

Postby Midnight Crystal » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Fascist Bash 02/16/20
Present: Elder Crystal
Liberations: 1
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... can_legion

I’ll say we have been very slow due to real life things going on, and I’ve been having fun with TBH! Most importantly TMO answers the call when Fascist regions, and people need to wiped out!

Beware of the Night!!

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Indo-Malaysia Indcuted

Postby Midnight Crystal » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Good Evening;

Today The Midnight Order is proud to announce we have officially inducted our former Elder, Indo Malaysia!! His tribute to The Midnight Order is absolutely amazing! Without him, there would be no Midnight Order! His achievements, and his work will always be remembered in the halls of The Midnight Order!! His history can be found here! https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1323002

Into some other news, The Midnight Order will be sending out 10000 stamps to recruit an active military base so we can compete with many of the top organizations! There will be many changes coming to TMO for a positive position. We have redone our welcome telegram to help get new members settled in, preparing a new recruitment telegram that gives new nations a better understanding of who we are, and we will be hiring a new command team. A command team who is dedicated to building up the military, training new troops, and helping with the day to day operations in TMO! TMO plans to get more active, and competitive! For now, I’ll open the floor for questions.

Beware of the Night!!

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

A New Commander is Hired

Postby Midnight Crystal » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:34 pm

The Elder makes his way over to the podium!

Good Evening;

This evening was a very good evening for The Midnight Order! First off I am proud to announce our new Commander, Trev! We ended up having 7 total interviews over a course of about 3-4 weeks. There was a lot of questions as to why I didn't replace our former Commander faster. Well we settled on this hire because Trev is hungry, active, and wants to build up a strong, and competitive military. I decided it would be better to hire within, and work to help develop him into a top commander. We weren't looking for a quick fix, or a big name hire. I wanted someone with longevity in our org as well as being able to learn! I feel very good about this hire, and can't wait to see what TMO has in store! Also I will post our one op we did with Antifia tonight! Fascism is not a good thing. It destroyed a lot of families, as well as many lives. Here at TMO, we do not accept Fascism.

Fascist Bash 3/01/20
Present: Elder Crystal
Nation Involved: Oneekaessangik
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... ist_states

Beware of the Night!!

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

The Midnight Order is Back, and Working

Postby Midnight Crystal » Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 pm

Smiles, and cheers are loud as the Elder makes his long awaited approach to the podium.

The Midnight Order has some amazing news to share! We here will be returning to normal operations. It’s been determined that we will be conducting defender, raider, and fascism chasing. We owe our pledge to protect the Warzone community, work closely with Japan, and build a strong coalition here. It’s come to my opinion because I have spent a long time designing our factbooks, putting together the regional HQ, and we have a small base of troops. We aren’t here to compete or be the biggest community. We are back though, and I’m excited to conduct a few ops every now and then! So if you are interested in TMO! Well we are like the crusaders!! Come along for the ride!
Last edited by Midnight Crystal on Sun May 03, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beware of the Night!!

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Liberation of Warzone Africa

Postby Midnight Crystal » Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Liberating WZ Africa (May 7, 2020/Minor Update)
Present:
Current Elder: Elder Crystal
Former Elder: Indo-Malaysia
Admiral of Japan Navy: Adm. Saitama
Warzone Sandbox: Boda, and Seig
https://www.nationstates.net/region=warzone_africa

This was our first military operation since March 1, 2020. This is a great feeling to return to our normal ways of being crusaders!! We aren’t raiders, or defenders. We do both, and we call ourselves Crusaders! Beware of the Midnight Order!
https://www.nationstates.net/region=warzone_africa
Last edited by Midnight Crystal on Thu May 07, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beware of the Night!!

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Fash Bash Party (Major Update May 9, 2020)

Postby Midnight Crystal » Fri May 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Fash Bash Party With Antifa (May 9, 2020/ Major Update)

Present from TMO
Midknight Elder: Elder Crystal
Operation lead by members of Antifa
https://www.nationstates.net/region=axi ... s_alliance

The Midnight Order has been slowly making a comeback with very small operations. That’s usually helping our good friends in the Warzones, or chasing the fascist groups. It’s good to get back out there, and conduct operations again.
Last edited by Midnight Crystal on Fri May 08, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beware of the Night!!

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri May 08, 2020 11:25 pm

That isn't really a liberation though, is it?
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Midnight Crystal
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Midnight Crystal » Sat May 09, 2020 12:36 am

I mean freeing a region from fascism qualifies as something.

Beware of the Night!!

Pharoahs Haven
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pharoahs Haven » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:27 pm

Stay tuned folks

Midnight Indo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Midnight Indo » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:53 pm

indo happy because he isn't dead
(that purple org v2)

so basically he plays ns, so cool
TOTALLY NOT CRAP PARAGRAPH OR SOMG RIP OFF

Please leave royalties at the southwest gate.

Minor - ???
Detag: 0
- trust me you don't want to know

Lead Unit
- The Midnight Order (The Midnight Order)
- Elder Indo-Malaysia
- Squire Johnathon
Sertor Valentinus, patriarch of House Valentinus, Tsar of the Southi Northi, King of the Peninsulans, and Elder of the Midnight.

The United Republic of the Helghan Race
Envoy

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Republic of the Helghan Race » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:16 pm

*sniffs the air*

Furries are present

*loads rifle*

It's hunting season
High General of Auralia, Khalif of LWU, Your Eternal Damnation incarnated, and the Scourage of NS solely known as Wolfy!

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:08 am

Midnight Indo wrote:Detag: 0

Well done XD
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:38 pm

I do love seeing new or interesting content on here. For that, kudos!

But seriously where were you going/come from/go to with that?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Apostate wrote:I do love seeing new or interesting content on here. For that, kudos!

But seriously where were you going/come from/go to with that?

I was gonna do a single detag solely to announce my return but a particular individual who is pretty cool but slow on the jump missed both attempts, so I decided to just go 'sack it'
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Pharoahs Haven
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Important News

Postby Pharoahs Haven » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:26 am

An Important Announcement on a Recent Events

Recently, The Free NationStates Region has attempted an unauthorised impersonation of the Midnight Order. I will try my best as iOS Safari will allow to describe the situation.

At the beginning of July, officials from the FNR reached out to TMO HighCom proposing a takeover deal. After some deliberation, the initial deal offered by FNR regarding a permanent handover was rejected, and a new deal was offered to establish a middle ground, which was rejected by FNR Officials.

My second in command, Commander CrystalSummer announced to me on the 27th of July that the FNR no longer wished to pursue a deal, and preparations were made to jumpstart the org ourselves. When I had confronted FNR officials earlier today, they accused the statement made by Crystalsummer of being a lie.
In between this period and now, I have been conducting training operations with our Squires, and designing art commissions for the Warzone Governments.

Earlier this week, a prominent FNR Official had engaged in a heated argument with government officials in Warzone Africa. The Midnight Order has a long history with the current government located there, and via custom defends the region alongside the Imperial Japanese Navy.
Councillor Reman, angered at this debate, announced to the councillors that should they gain control of TMO, they would consider dropping protection of the region due to said argument. It should be stated that the deal had been definitively called off by both parties for around 3/4 weeks by then.

Due to the attempted meddling of our internal affairs by attempting leverage military support, a attempted meeting was scheduled between me, Raziel of Warzone Sandbox, Sargon Reman and Crystal. Reman quickly fled the chat. It had then surfaced via screenshots that Reman was contacting several close associates in private regarding using TMO to cut off military support from its associated regions.
After the failed meeting, the Native Council deliberated and began a vote on how to resolve this, but Sargon Reman resigned all positions and fled the region.
It was then decided between me and Crystal that to ever consider handing the group over to said people would be an awful idea.

Cut to today. I’m casually browsing NS, and I get a notification, where I see that the FNDA has now announced it is TMO, and told me that I am apparently some Knock-Off group. I felt like I took a huge punch to the gut. This might’ve not been the biggest group, but it is very special to me and I’ve been working on it since 2017.
To see the third incarnation of our region have its WFE stripped, me removed as an RO and all our embassies being cut following a stealth raid added insult to injury.
I feel like I have been betrayed and backstabbed by those who I thought to be my friends, and to be quite honest, I’m really fucking pissed off that people would do this to me.

End of message.
Last edited by Pharoahs Haven on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:46 am

Raiding a defender military...
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Sargon Reman
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sargon Reman » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:34 pm

Pharoahs Haven wrote:
(Image)
An Important Announcement on a Recent Events

Recently, The Free NationStates Region has attempted an unauthorised impersonation of the Midnight Order. I will try my best as iOS Safari will allow to describe the situation.

At the beginning of July, officials from the FNR reached out to TMO HighCom proposing a takeover deal. After some deliberation, the initial deal offered by FNR regarding a permanent handover was rejected, and a new deal was offered to establish a middle ground, which was rejected by FNR Officials.

My second in command, Commander CrystalSummer announced to me on the 27th of July that the FNR no longer wished to pursue a deal, and preparations were made to jumpstart the org ourselves. When I had confronted FNR officials earlier today, they accused the statement made by Crystalsummer of being a lie.
In between this period and now, I have been conducting training operations with our Squires, and designing art commissions for the Warzone Governments.

Earlier this week, a prominent FNR Official had engaged in a heated argument with government officials in Warzone Africa. The Midnight Order has a long history with the current government located there, and via custom defends the region alongside the Imperial Japanese Navy.
Councillor Reman, angered at this debate, announced to the councillors that should they gain control of TMO, they would consider dropping protection of the region due to said argument. It should be stated that the deal had been definitively called off by both parties for around 3/4 weeks by then.

Due to the attempted meddling of our internal affairs by attempting leverage military support, a attempted meeting was scheduled between me, Raziel of Warzone Sandbox, Sargon Reman and Crystal. Reman quickly fled the chat. It had then surfaced via screenshots that Reman was contacting several close associates in private regarding using TMO to cut off military support from its associated regions.
After the failed meeting, the Native Council deliberated and began a vote on how to resolve this, but Sargon Reman resigned all positions and fled the region.
It was then decided between me and Crystal that to ever consider handing the group over to said people would be an awful idea.

Cut to today. I’m casually browsing NS, and I get a notification, where I see that the FNDA has now announced it is TMO, and told me that I am apparently some Knock-Off group. I felt like I took a huge punch to the gut. This might’ve not been the biggest group, but it is very special to me and I’ve been working on it since 2017.
To see the third incarnation of our region have its WFE stripped, me removed as an RO and all our embassies being cut following a stealth raid added insult to injury.
I feel like I have been betrayed and backstabbed by those who I thought to be my friends, and to be quite honest, I’m really fucking pissed off that people would do this to me.

End of message.

Thank you for retracting this statement Indo.
Author of SC Resolution #265, #281...and #288.

Apostate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apostate » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:28 am

Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

Crystal seems to be on a roll looking for a condemnation badge.

First the (failed) invasion of Boston while a "defender"
Then the (failed) invasion of Greece. Tim kicked him out and refounded it.
Then Wonder Woman/TEP Rahl associations....
And finally, this.

And yet I am blacklisted? Pish tosh! Crystal is being protected from blacklisting by thenations who control it. Which is fine, since Whitelisting is better.

Indo is a victim and needs the attention of the community! Where are all those selfless white knights?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

What a man really says when he says that someone else can be persuaded by force, is that he himself is incapable of more rational means of communication.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay