NATION

PASSWORD

I'm Known For Smutty Television?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Popular Kids
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

I'm Known For Smutty Television?

Postby The Popular Kids » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 pm

I just checked the first paragraph of my nation's overview and apparently The Popular Kids are currently known for smutty television. I don't really mind, but what caused this? I'm just curious.

Adytus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adytus » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:16 pm

The Popular Kids wrote:I just checked the first paragraph of my nation's overview and apparently The Popular Kids are currently known for smutty television. I don't really mind, but what caused this? I'm just curious.

I'm pretty sure there is an issue that asks about language on television, and when you pick the more free speech option for it, that description ends up on your nation page.

EDIT: Here is the list of issues. I would help you find it but I am on mobile. If I remember right, that issue has something to do with what time adult television is allowed to air. I just remembered, sorry!
Last edited by Adytus on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Necromancer of Arbitration
In Lazarus

The Popular Kids
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Popular Kids » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:02 am

I'll check that page out. Thank ya!

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:00 pm

It's related to issue #119: Watershed Down? I believe.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Aclion wrote:It's related to issue #119: Watershed Down? I believe.
Correct. There might be another issue relating to this, I'm not sure though.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:10 pm

The Popular Kids wrote:I just checked the first paragraph of my nation's overview and apparently The Popular Kids are currently known for smutty television. I don't really mind, but what caused this? I'm just curious.

This is the wrong sub-forum to post. Also, you'll be happy if you don't apply everything the site provided for your nation (except for factbook), like NS stats, overview, issues, etc and instead, apply your own information. This is because NS stats are sometimes unrealistic, and issues are even more so, as this site also satirized politics (in fact, if you want to create an issue, bad choices for an issue is considered good choices.)
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Return to Gameplay