NATION

PASSWORD

A Statement from the New Pacific Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:The actions of those in question included, among other questionable military interactions with userites, making a UCR an official protectorate of The Pacific. Now, I'm no expert on the matter, but that doesn't seem very Francoist to me. It also seemed like quite a lot of those actions were driven by none other than personal desire for power. I would say it seems like Pier et al are indeed standing up for morality and their ideals. :P

I think this is really misconstruing the situation within St Abbaddon that happened at the time. The NPO's entire involvement in the region wasn't based around some basic-level R/D minutia, but as move with greater purpose. St Abbaddon is the longtime home of Topid, an individual who holds ownership of the region Pacifica. For an extended period of time, including the time that the NPO spent in St Abbaddon, that WFE portrayed a Republic of the Pacific, claiming to be an enemy of the NPO and all the usual stuff. The purpose of the NPO's deployment was to see Topid removed from St Abbaddon due to his flying of said factbook entry. In the end, the situation was indeed resolved, with Pacifica now flying a generic WFE and Topid being removed from the region. Given that the NPO is indeed neither raider or defender, they offered a few "repayment options", so to speak, to the natives. All of them were generally revolving around building back the SPDR that was lost with the removal of Topid, as repayment for the native cooperation and the successful task.

However, one of them was indeed a protectorate offer, likely stemming from intent to make clear to the natives that the NPO was its own group with its own goals and that the natives' cooperation merited them an offer - a rather juicy proposal to hand to a founderless region. This wasn't forced upon the natives, it was offered as one of multiple deals which Kitsco eventually picked from. I struggle to see how this isn't Francoist, and I very much struggle to see how this is "personal desire for power". It was a region being granted an offer due to their cooperation in an operation which the NPO performed in their own foreign policy interests of removing a blasphemous WFE from Pacifica. The NPO serves its own interests, and this mission seemed to fulfill all of their own interests in the situation with flying colors.

It's not surprising, though, that it's a Commander in the same raider group which so regularly shits on the NPO that is now attempting to twist the narrative.

The NAtion OF Froggy wrote:Disagreeing about francoism then saying I have no respect for the NPO is funny. I don't feel the need to justify more of my opinion to you.

I struggle to understand how you can have such an opinion in the first place, though. Without Francoism, there would be no Order, no history, no deeply ingrained culture. While I may have my differences with Pacifica at times, to wish death for the oldest ideology on the game, and one of the most successful, is to wish for an eradication of a history and a legacy. I have to agree with the puppet on this one, lacking respect for the history and legacy shows a lack of respect in general.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

The NAtion OF Froggy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAtion OF Froggy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
The NAtion OF Froggy wrote:Disagreeing about francoism then saying I have no respect for the NPO is funny. I don't feel the need to justify more of my opinion to you.

I struggle to understand how you can have such an opinion in the first place, though. Without Francoism, there would be no Order, no history, no deeply ingrained culture. While I may have my differences with Pacifica at times, to wish death for the oldest ideology on the game, and one of the most successful, is to wish for an eradication of a history and a legacy. I have to agree with the puppet on this one, lacking respect for the history and legacy shows a lack of respect in general.

Because my three years there and asking the nations of the npo what francoism is and most of them other than the senate and delegate are the only ones that truly care that francoism exists, I mean how deep do you want me to go. I spent my three years working from a pleb to a forum governor and seeing "the most successful" be nothing more than A place that was mostly inactive until a few of us plebs took to the point of making the rmb actually active while the only major work I saw was Ivan try and recover the reputation after the Laz fiasco. Senators attacking me for questioning basic rules that harm progress. I mean this isnt the place for me to dump inner workings of how things are in the NPO but your struggle about my experience is valid but means little when I have knowledge you do not. I dont wish death to the region I wished progress and A move out of a system that limits certain things my brand/ideas/vision would help. I know I am young in this game but I have done more then most thought I would in my time there. You can say I lack respect of it and I will never begrudge anyone of thier perceived views on my opinions but if i hadnt needed to break away from ns and the region to fix things in my life, I would be there trying to push for change. People assume that because francoism was great for a while doesnt mean it doesnt need to be tweaked. no piece of legislation can exist for to long before it needs to be improved upon, I believe the NPO needs a new vision. Thats not disrespectful, disrespectful would be flaming this post with my grievances in hopes to further my play in this game. I refuse to use I am new as an excuse for my "death to francoism" but I should have been more tactful in saying death to this version and adapt a better version. Again, this is my view, Am I wrong? Sure. I admit I could be but that doesnt change the stance I am taking. I believe Ivan and Ale need to pull the slack out of over zealous citizens.

Maybe they have... Maybe they haven't..
Former Kingpin of Toads Mafia.
Former Provincial Governor of The Pacific.
Deputy Outreach Officer of The Rejected Realms

I ain't saying I'm the best but I should be in the top ten, give me a list of names, I'm-ma top them
I'm just playing with ya, I don't care where the top is
Leave me at the bottom, let me work for it, you ain't never gonna find another rapper in the game
And tell me that he works more, tell me that he works more, nah!

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 pm

I agree with Tim that there is nothing particularly nefarious or at odds with Francoism about the NPO's protection of St Abbaddon. All NationStates players, even those ensnared in the vast and chaotic user-created diaspora, and even the userites who rebel against their own origins, are Feeder and Sinker natives. Feeders and Sinkers are their true homes. There is nothing wrong with a Feeder or Sinker having close association with those in user-created regions, provided the relationship doesn't lead to exploitation of the Feeder or Sinker. There is no indication this has happened with St Abbaddon.

A careful reading of Proper Francoist Thought demonstrates that the NPO's relationship with St Abbaddon is consistent with Francoism, in that it fosters common interests and goals between the NPO and St Abbaddon, while safeguarding the sovereignty and freedom of each:

Proper Francoist Thought wrote:The natural and unavoidable class conflict makes relations between a Francoist Pacific and Userite region a dangerous and perhaps even contradictory arrangement. But this is not to say that it can not, or even that it should not be done. In the pursuit of security after a successful Francoist revolution it is advisable to bring about positive relations with Userite regions that may have common interests or goals with the Pacific as a whole. These friendly Userite regions, for example, may have a common enemy with you in another major Userite - or counter-revolutionary Pacific - region or organisation. It is with these regions that alliances can be created in the interests of mutual protection. However, as detailed earlier, the Pacific must be extremely cautious in drawing up any documentation with a Userite region, always careful to safeguard the sovereignty and freedom of each so that exploitation cannot occur and class conflict does not resurface and damage the Francoist Pacific or her people.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Altheriol
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Altheriol » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:I agree with Tim that there is nothing particularly nefarious or at odds with Francoism about the NPO's protection of St Abbaddon. All NationStates players, even those ensnared in the vast and chaotic user-created diaspora, and even the userites who rebel against their own origins, are Feeder and Sinker natives. Feeders and Sinkers are their true homes. There is nothing wrong with a Feeder or Sinker having close association with those in user-created regions, provided the relationship doesn't lead to exploitation of the Feeder or Sinker. There is no indication this has happened with St Abbaddon.

And who are you to decide that?
Unless specifically stated, all posts are in a personal capacity only.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

I won't further debate a topic (Francosim) that I admittedly have only a passing knowledge of, but I will contest a few things - I have no issue with the NPO as a whole, and I was once a TSP native who got kicked out by Milograd while fighting for the old government, so the bit about me having never been involved in a GCR is misinformed.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Altheriol wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:I agree with Tim that there is nothing particularly nefarious or at odds with Francoism about the NPO's protection of St Abbaddon. All NationStates players, even those ensnared in the vast and chaotic user-created diaspora, and even the userites who rebel against their own origins, are Feeder and Sinker natives. Feeders and Sinkers are their true homes. There is nothing wrong with a Feeder or Sinker having close association with those in user-created regions, provided the relationship doesn't lead to exploitation of the Feeder or Sinker. There is no indication this has happened with St Abbaddon.

Just a longtime Sinkerite with a keyboard, and I've never claimed to be anything more important.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:I won't further debate a topic (Francosim) that I admittedly have only a passing knowledge of, but I will contest a few things - I have no issue with the NPO as a whole, and I was once a TSP native who got kicked out by Milograd while fighting for the old government, so the bit about me having never been involved in a GCR is misinformed.

The last paragraph of my post, which I've decided to remove, was needlessly harsh in any case. I apologize.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Altheriol wrote:

That position is made in The Userite Myth.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Altheriol wrote:

You were born to a Pacific region, no? The only users who would not have a "true home" in a Pacific would be those of school regions, who founded directly into those.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Pierconium wrote:
Altheriol wrote:And who are you to decide that?

That position is made in The Userite Myth.

Yes, sorry, to clarify: I didn't mean to seem like I was taking credit for an idea that isn't mine. Most of anything I have to say about Francoism was already articulated by authors affiliated with the NPO, years before I even started playing NationStates. I just apply their ideas to particular situations, but they obviously are the ones who deserve the credit for those ideas, and I would like to see those ideas revived.

The Sygian
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sygian » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:

You were born to a Pacific region, no? The only users who would not have a "true home" in a Pacific would be those of school regions, who founded directly into those.

School, the ultimate userite menace.
Sygian Vytherov
Sub-Vizier of Foreign Affairs, Osiris

Co-Founder of News With Booze (RIP)
Vizier of Gameside Affairs, Osiris
Chief Guardian of Osiris
Chief Vizier of Osiris
Author of SC #225
Chief Scribe of Osiris
Council Member/Advisor of The Black Hawks
Regent of Auralia
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Tags are fleeting. Sygian is forever.
Chingis wrote:[News With Booze] was good for like the first 5-6 episodes
then Tim started coming on
Pierconium wrote:[Sygian is] somewhere between Cormac's large and small intestine

The Francoist
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Francoist » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:

The School Class Nations are not to be seen as part of the game - As long they are part of a School region and school purposes, they are rather a part of RL and they should be left alone and not to be included in any ideological understanding of either the NPO or the game. They do not belong into the game, they are also no part of the game. The NPO howsoever is and so is Francoism.

However, in the rare case they would CTE and being reborn as game nation into the game through a Sinker, they could be considered true sinkerite. An unnatural and rare thing. As they entered the game through a Sinker. Francoism being older as Sinkers does not include this phenomenon - although, via interpretation of the merits, Sinkers are GCR that (re)spawn nations and hence can be seen as addition to the Feederite world.
Last edited by The Francoist on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Myrth
Retired Moderator

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Myrth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Pierconium wrote:This is correct.

Well, in that case, hopefully from now on the NPO will opt not to allow its officials to blatantly interfere in the affairs of other Feeders and Sinkers, and then no other regions or individuals will feel the need to pressure the NPO into doing what it should have done of its own accord.

The NPO reserves the right to act in its interests, which are by extension the interests of the Pacific, in all matters as it deems fit.
NPO dewenda est ;;w;;

Founded: 31st December 2002

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Myrth wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Well, in that case, hopefully from now on the NPO will opt not to allow its officials to blatantly interfere in the affairs of other Feeders and Sinkers, and then no other regions or individuals will feel the need to pressure the NPO into doing what it should have done of its own accord.

The NPO reserves the right to act in its interests, which are by extension the interests of the Pacific, in all matters as it deems fit.

I'm content with the statements actually made on behalf of the NPO by NPO officials, and I don't see the need to discuss this further. Thanks though!

Myrth
Retired Moderator

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Myrth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Myrth wrote:

I'm content with the statements actually made on behalf of the NPO by NPO officials, and I don't see the need to discuss this further. Thanks though!

I think you forget yourself, Cormac. The NPO and I go back an awfully long time.
NPO dewenda est ;;w;;

Founded: 31st December 2002

The Francoist
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Francoist » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Myrth wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:I'm content with the statements actually made on behalf of the NPO by NPO officials, and I don't see the need to discuss this further. Thanks though!

I think you forget yourself, Cormac. The NPO and I go back an awfully long time.

Myrth is honorary Senator for quite a long time now. And takes great pride in being a Senator of the Pacific.

Myrth o/

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:26 am

Since I turned my back on the ADN in 2003, I have worked diligently with one purpose in mind, the elimination of the userite menace in the GCRs. Admittedly, this has primarily focused upon the defender groups because they were historically the most noxious and insidious, but I believe all userite base groups are a threat to the sovereignty of the GCRs. Before 'Proper Francoist Thought' was a plagiaristic spark I was doing through action what many have only philosophized over. I pushed the ADN out of TNP, I helped destabilize the relationship between that entity and the cosmopolitan Meritocratic Senate, I assisted in the founding of the Empire, and took part in multiple GCR coups and upheavals with one aim, the empowerment of the GCR over the UCR. I sought to further this with the GCR Sovereignty Accords. The idea of GCRs for GCRs has been the guiding principle of everything I have done in NationStates over the last 14 years. It has made me a pariah, an enemy, and a tyrant at various stages of my career, but today, for the first time, it has made me a failure.

When I look at the state of GCR politics today the paradigms in place do not seem much different than they did in 2003. Some GCRs have deigned to be 'defender' while others lean firmly in favor of the 'raiders'. Some still maintain neutrality but even that is subject to bullying and harassment from the other parties, and any joint military operations leave those regions with either a stigma or expectation. The regions have shuffled their alignments but the background noise is still the same, small armies fighting over dead husks of empty UCRs. And to what purpose? It makes no sense to me. Perhaps because I am old and set in my ways, but I just don't see the point of taking part in the userite conflicts. Do humans take a side when two ants fight over a leaf? I'm sure there is some thrill in jumping from region A to region B at update but that should be a hobby, not a policy in my opinion. But, I am veering off my point. The point is that nothing seems to have changed in 14 years. While the ADN menace has been long dead, the userite menace to the GCRs is still alive and well, on both sides of the false R/D dichotomy. And all my work seems to have been for nothing. Supposed allies fight over short-term military conflicts in userite regions instead of working together or notifying one another through proper channels. Nations at very high levels of government get angry (I guess much like I am doing now) and attack in public instead of approaching longtime comrades in private.

So, in light of this evident failure in my actions, my inability to have my agenda set what I see as a real need in the GCR world, I have tendered my resignation, effective immediately, to the Emperor of the New Pacific Order. I am resigning from the Senate that I love so much because I have failed it. I have failed to adequately address the concerns of our allies and I have failed the citizens of the Pacific in securing resolution to the issues that brought me back to full active duty to begin with. Over the last week I have been tasked with distancing the Pacific from an attempted GCR coup, removing a Consul of the Pacific, firing the head of our Foreign Affairs, talk to our allies ad nauseam, read two months worth of intel and Discord logs from multiple locations, and issue a statement that appeases all parties in every way. And you know what I have gotten for all of that? Shit. Nations that I have shown respect to and been friendly with for over a decade have ignored me or moaned to me about how my statement and/or actions haven't done enough to appease their petty butthurt feelings. Well, you know what? I'm done. I'm tired of handholding and I'm tired of trying to help everyone at once. The old adage about pleasing all of the people some of the time isn't accurate. In NS you can't please some people any of the time it seems. I've got nations crying to me that the statement doesn't do enough to chastise Pergamon because he hurt X nation's feelings or stepped on Y nation's toes during some pointless userite military mission. Well f*ck you. I tried. And now I'm done.

And since several nations have asked, including amongst our allies, I will clarify the concluding statements to my initial post here.

On 4 July I was approached by Neo Kervoskia with a statement that the Consul was 'costing the NPO friends'. When I sought clarification I was told that an apology for the actions involving the Pacific acting in conjunction with the Grey Wardens would be 'insufficient'. I directed him to the Emperor on 9 July as I was not at that time active but did specify that military actions by the NPO from that point would be directed primarily at anti-Nazi campaigns. It is my understanding that beyond the vague threat sent to me no further action on this took place. No military action in coordination with the Grey Wardens has taken place since the Ankh raid.

On 19 July I came here to see the current issues taking place within Lazarus and I had messages that our allies were unhappy with the actions of Pergamon and United Arkadia in regards to the so-called resistance movement. By 21 July I had internally taken moves, with the Emperor's support, to address those concerns and put the Pacific back onto what I believed to be a better course regarding our position on the supposed R/D dichotomy, inclusive of our ceasing all operations in conjunction with TGW.

On 23 July I am again approached by Neo Kervoskia and told that even though Pergamon's title has changed, Osiris's position on the NPO, namely that we are not an ally that can be trusted to uphold our treaties, has not changed. The implication was clear, so long as Pergamon is part of the Pacific, Osiris will have a problem with it. At no point was there any attempt to discuss this or to provide any sort of justification for the seemingly ridiculous position that we would not uphold our end of the treaty. Evidently Osiris believes that it can dictate how other GCRs handle their internal affairs.

Thursday, Neo Kervoskia, without speaking to us regarding this at all, posts a statement of withdrawal from the GCR Sovereignty Accords on the Osiris community forum. In his statement he makes three direct claims against the Pacific that are patently untrue. It would appear from the echo-chamber that took place afterwards that the truth of his statements mean little, but I am still going to address them here.

1. Neo Kervoskia states that the Pacific continues to work with the Grey Wardens. This is false. If anyone can point to evidence that we are working with the Grey Wardens or have gone on mission with them since the Ankh I would like to see it.

2. Neo Kervoskia states that the Pacific is attacking the Osiris community. Again, this is false. And again, if anyone can point to evidence that we are attacking Osiris I would greatly like to see it.

3. Neo Kervoskia states that the Pacific is attempting to blame the current situation in Lazarus on Osiris. What? That is perhaps the most ridiculous of the three. What does that even mean? How can logically thinking nations even believe this at all? I'm confounded by it. And yet, again, if anyone can point to evidence that the Pacific is evidently trying to blame Osiris for the issues in Lazarus that would be great to see.

Regardless of this, the way I see this is that the Pacific campaigned for Osiris to join the Accords. I personally presented the motion to the other members that they be invited and because of some stupid R/D drama clusterf*ck the Delegate of Osiris, who I have known for over a very long time, has decided to spit in my face. No advance warning, no acknowledgement of what I had been trying to do primarily to appease them, nothing. Disrespect and cowardice so far as I am concerned. While it may be true that the Pacific screwed up in regards to a military operation, it is also true that as a member of a treaty that supposedly values the sovereignty of our fellow GCRs, Osiris sought to directly influence and intimidate the Pacific into a course of action pertaining to our internal affairs. To state that our infrequent cooperation with the Grey Wardens is somehow a threat to their sovereignty while actively seeking to undermine ours directly is the height of hypocrisy. And just how is a 15-nation updater defender group a threat to a GCR? I would, and often have, laugh at such a threat. Make them a joke, don't make them the foundation of your deciding to throw away a treaty with a fellow GCR. It is preposterous.

While I know many regions will read this as just desserts for the Pacific, I do hope the more reasonable nations of Osiris's remaining allies will see this for what it is. If Osiris doesn't get its way it will take its ball and run home. It won't try to open dialogue with you except to make demands and it won't even bother to tell you beforehand before spitting on you and discarding your treaty. Evidently the R/D dynamic is more important than GCR sovereignty. I take it on myself for failing to see it as such. I'm certain some of those nations will now pop up here to state this isn't true, but actions speak louder than words. I have 14 years of action to support what I stand for and what I believe in for the GCRs. I never waver, I never compromise my beliefs for short-term gain. I have been a constant. If you dispute my position ask yourself what actions you have to support your words?

I have also made a final suggestion to the Emperor that the Pacific follow Osiris out of the Accords. Since it is now apparent that the current political structures of the GCRs are essentially back to pre-2006 paradigms, I have ultimately failed in my dream of seeing us all rise above the petty userite squabbles and I no longer see the Accords as anything but a false precipice, built on my own hubris.

This is my last post as an official of the New Pacific Order. It has been an honor unlike any other in the NationStates world. I will miss it but as I see everything I have worked for crumble back to essentially how it was when I began, I am not willing to begin anew.

To the Pacific, I am sorry.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

Revolutionary Vanguardism
Secretary

Founded: Jul 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionary Vanguardism » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:37 am

You have served the Pacific loyally for many years. You are not at fault for backstabbing actions of TP's supposed allies. The suggestion that the Accords are not needed is ultimately a correct one for the Pacific, if the Emperor and his Senate decide to follow that course of action.

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:46 am

o/ - been a pleasure serving under you over the years.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:57 am

Well damn. I hope you enjoy retirement at least.

On another note, I am finding myself a mite tired of TGW being used as a prop whenever the Pharaoh of Osiris wants to do something spicy.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:50 am

Hail Pacifica

o/ Ivan
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Lord Ravenclaw
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lord Ravenclaw » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:36 am

You have more than earned your rest, Ivan.

We may not have seen eye to eye on a great many issues while serving our respective Pacifics but you earned my respect over the course of that period. I cannot comment on affairs I am not knowledgeable of, so all I can do is wish you will.
Lord Ravenclaw
Recovered Feederite

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 am

Sounds a lot like what I went through with TNI in TSP. There are players in this game, NK one of them, who desire to control others and other regions. Holding alliances over your head, demanding more and more in order to keep the alliance, is a primary means of exerting control. Absent that, they'll just infiltrate your region and take over directly.

The NPO should consider Osiris's withdrawal as a blessing in disguise. The Empire and now Rahl family are the antithesis to GCR sovereignty. Osiris is controlled by them. So is TWP. And with Wolf's history with them, Lazarus is too. The NPO has always stood against players like these. It's regrettable that you're now losing a Senator and long-time member due to the creeping influence of the Rahl Family and the damage NK had done to NPO-Osiris relations in the pursuit of manipulating and controlling yet another GCR.

I do wonder what it will take for people to realize what they're doing.

Senator Elegarth
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Senator Elegarth » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:09 am

Pierconium wrote:snip.

The accords :( that is what hurts me of all this... I'm just glad I'm semi-retired, but sad that even tho I warned people not to make a drama about UCR hunting petty games, they didn't listened.

The NAtion OF Froggy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAtion OF Froggy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:30 am

Ivan you have my respect my gratitude for always giving me a second chance.

Greener pastures and sunny days are in your future. You have been a great nser.

Shalom my friend.
Former Kingpin of Toads Mafia.
Former Provincial Governor of The Pacific.
Deputy Outreach Officer of The Rejected Realms

I ain't saying I'm the best but I should be in the top ten, give me a list of names, I'm-ma top them
I'm just playing with ya, I don't care where the top is
Leave me at the bottom, let me work for it, you ain't never gonna find another rapper in the game
And tell me that he works more, tell me that he works more, nah!

Ikania
Senator

Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ikania » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 am

Reading this made me kind of sad. I'm sorry that the pervasive toxicity of gameplay finally got to you too.
Ike Speardane
Executive Advisor in The League.
Proud soldier in the service of The Grey Wardens.
Three-time Defendervision winner. NSG Senate veteran.
Knuckle-dragging fuckstick from a backwater GCR. #SPRDNZ
Land Value Tax would fix this
СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay