NATION

PASSWORD

DRAFT, SECURING OUR BORDERS (CLOSED, UNOE ONLY)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

DRAFT, SECURING OUR BORDERS (CLOSED, UNOE ONLY)

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:23 am

Draft two (2), of the bill, Securing Our Borders.
Draft by: Artheria
UNOE parliament,
Concerned, that our borders our open to Just anyone who would like to enter.
Troubled, that there are invaders and raiders out there.

WHEREAS, our borders our currently UNPROTECTED, open to any crackpot invader or raider region, hereby CLOSES the border and implements a password to enter the region. (TBD by the Security Council),

WHEREAS, invaders and raiders may not be a big problem now is accepted, this bill is more of a preventive measure,

HEREBY, creates the position of Minister of Immigration (who is a subordinate of the Minister of Defence and Security), elected by the Security Council, who will serve for life,

HEREBY, implements a regional screening form post, which will be overseen by the Minister of Immigration, will screen new nations for the region,

HEREBY, enacts the bill Securing Our Borders.
Last edited by The United Artherian Federation on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:34 am

Alrighty, everything I see wrong.
1. there is no thread ownership in the GP forum, anyone can post here no matter what you say.
2. You have a founder and non exec WAD, don't know why you're so concerned about the possibility of a raid.
3. Internal region affairs, such as laws and decisions to implement a password are generally supposed to be kept, well, internal. Use RMB, offsite forums, whatever to organize your laws.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Return to Gameplay