NATION

PASSWORD

How do you do the battling thing?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Novo Anarchia
Civilian

Founded: Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

How do you do the battling thing?

Postby Novo Anarchia » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Now, now, some of you are immediately thinking, "Are you dumb? There's no such thing. Go look in the Help section!" Well, when I first started playing, I pressed some button or something, and it went into this battle thing, where there were rounds and it ranked you based on your standing in particular areas, like Human Development Index, Youth Rebelliousness, etc. But since I suck at remembering things, I don't remember what I have to do. If you know how, PLEASE tell me, because that's a really fun part of this game? Site? Whatever NationStates is classified as it's really cool, but I kinda don't really know my way around that much. I am a noob, so don't judge me.

Vuori Kunin-Grrs
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vuori Kunin-Grrs » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:22 pm

It appears to be that you're referring to the following feature of the website: https://www.nationstates.net/page=challenge
You find it by clicking on that target symbol on the very right of any other nation than your own's row of symbols, under their three rankings for Civil Rights, Economy, and Political Freedom.

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Vuori Kunin-Grrs wrote:It appears to be that you're referring to the following feature of the website: https://www.nationstates.net/page=challenge
You find it by clicking on that target symbol on the very right of any other nation than your own's row of symbols, under their three rankings for Civil Rights, Economy, and Political Freedom.

I think there is a problem, however, in that the Challenge matchmaker will attempt to match you with CTE'd nations. That should probably be corrected. However, the Challenge subsystem is ... unfortunately ... out of warranty.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Cresenthia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresenthia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Vuori Kunin-Grrs wrote:It appears to be that you're referring to the following feature of the website: https://www.nationstates.net/page=challenge

I think there is a problem, however, in that the Challenge matchmaker will attempt to match you with CTE'd nations. That should probably be corrected. However, the Challenge subsystem is ... unfortunately ... out of warranty.

That is not actually the case. I believe there was supposed to be a fix in the works for CTEd nations clogging up the leaderboard at least.

Return to Gameplay