NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of the South Pacific

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Fri May 08, 2020 2:58 pm

I see a lot of familiar names on that report, but one caught my eye.

>_>!
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Sat May 09, 2020 2:29 am

Love these reports, the weekly round up beats an inconsistent stream of update by update reporting IMO

Looking forward to the next one!
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

TSP Foreign Office
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby TSP Foreign Office » Mon May 25, 2020 2:17 pm

PRESS RELEASE

TSP AND OSIRIS JOINT STATEMENT

25 May 2020

Friends and Neighbors,

Osiris and the South Pacific have a storied past and in recent years have found themselves on the opposing sides of many conflicts in NationStates. The current government of the Coalition and the Fraternal Order are diametrically opposed on the gameplay battlefield as in each region are some of the most impassioned advocates for Raiding and Defending. For a time, all members of the Coalition were barred from any participation within Osiris thanks to a proscription enacted by the Fraternal Order.

Nevertheless, since the lifting of the proscription both regions have committed to sending formal envoys to one another who have done an exceptional job in restarting relations. At this time, the Coalition government and the Fraternal Order believe it to be time to fully normalize our relations and establish clear lines of communication. It is likely we will end up in conflict with one another yet again, after all, we are both leaders in opposing factions. In spite of that, we want to ensure when conflict does arise communication channels are open for both of us.

That is why the Coalition and Fraternal Order are committing to two things:
  1. We will maintain embassies with one another in peacetime
  2. We will maintain ambassadors with one another in peacetime

It is our hope to maintain these vehicles for communication and that members of Osiris and the South Pacific will have continued opportunities to engage with one another.

Faithfully yours,

Minister of Foreign Affairs,
United Federated States of Omega

Vizier of Foreign Affairs
Arkadia Universalis

The South Pacific Special Forces
Civil Servant

Founded: May 08, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Wolf and Stone

Postby The South Pacific Special Forces » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:16 pm

MAJOR 01 June 2020

Song 1

Quiet was the night, where forces from all over boldly made their way into the stronghold of the hungry wolves. They paced, their mouths frothing, desperate to feast on flesh, no matter whose it was.

“Remember, brave friends,” began Haku, standing tall and proud. “We are here to LIBERATE! No matter what happens, we CHARGE! Charge to victory! Charge to freedom!”

The battle cries of over 30 brave, valiant soldiers reverberated around the arena, filling the spirits of the defender armies with a proud cry, and the hearts of the wolves with paralyzing fear. The alpha tried to remain strong against the cries.

Song 2

Haku strode in the area proudly, eying the wolves with contempt. He was invincible, not a wolf dared to even look him in the eye. They cowered in fear, their tails between their legs and ears pinned against their heads.

Out of the horde of determined defenders, Karputsk stepped out front, opening his mouth wide.

“GO! FIGHT FOR YOUR FRIENDS! FREE YOUR NEIGHBORS! DON’T LEAVE A SINGLE ONE STANDING!”

Song 3

The onslaught arrived. The first wave slammed into the wolves. khevol, of the UDSAF and RRA, launched a pickly barrage against a few wolves. Pyrohy of The Grey Wardens unleashed his potent flamethrower upon several wolves. Vincent Drake, also of The Grey Wardens, rapidly charged several other wolves, very nearly untouchable. FiHami of the SPSF swooped in from the skies in a blaze of glory, immolating more wolves. Kicton marched in, kicking several more wolves away. Bobberino of the NPA slammed the remaining wolves on the frontline into Haku, who, with a defining slash, threw the wolves into the side, never to come back again.

The next wave of defenders was too large to count. Together, Haku, the first wave, and the remaining second wave charged the wolves, their sheer numbers overwhelming the wolves.

“ONWARDS!” Karputsk and Haku shouted together, leaping into position, defending a native resident of the area from the jaws of the wolf. The native quickly thanked them, running to the safety of the Defender-held territory.

“LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!” FiHami screeched for South Asians, the fearless leader of the SPSF. Her worry was unnecessary, for the proud Minister showed off his years of experience with a flawless execution slice from his sword.

The United Vex Imperium of the Grey Wardens looked to his side, shouting loudly for Chimes of the RRA, who was getting cornered by the ravenous wolves. He charged, beating them aside.

“You good?” The United Vex Imperium asked, stretching out his hand to help his friend up.

“Yes, thanks.” Chimes responded. With a quick motion, Chimes drew out two large unicorn horns, charging for the next wolf. The United Vex Imperium nodded, drawing his gun out, shooting down a band of hawks that tried to swarm the fearless general of the SPSF and warden in The Grey Wardens, Nakarisaune, attacking her with their razor-sharp claws.

Song 4

The United Vex Imperium, BEHIND YOU!” Another General of the SPSF and warden in The Grey Wardens, Roavin, shouted. However, his warning came too late.

The battlefield suddenly froze, turning to watch the alpha wolf grab The United Vex Imperium by the neck, tossing his now-limp body to the side. Everyone paused, seeming to back away from the center of the field, clearing the path for Haku to stride in, the anger of a million suns burning within.

“You killed my dear friend.” Haku began, a single teardrop falling from his face. A soft, glowing light radiated from the stone necklace around his neck, slowly enveloping his body in the light blue light. “I… will finish… you… all…”

The wolf growled, leaping right for Haku. However, Haku’s feet were light, and he easily sidestepped the charge of the wolf.

With a smile, Haku blasted the wolf with the light, knocking it over on its side. The wolf staggered back to its paws, panting heavily. It lunged for Haku once again.

A sudden flash filled the battlefield.

When everyone’s vision returned, Haku stood triumphantly over the dead body of the alpha wolf, planting the libcord flag in the clearing.

Song 5

“We can’t just leave The United Vex Imperium’s body here…” Chimes sighed, kneeling down besides The United Vex Imperium’s body. FiHami flew over, landing on Chimes’s shoulder to get a better look.

Haku scooped The United Vex Imperium’s dead body into his arms, throwing him into one of the rafts that brought the crew here.
“Go find some sticks.” Haku commanded. Vincent Drake ran into the woods, grabbing as much firewood as he could carry. [nation]Haku[nation] would only sigh, putting on a falconer’s glove.

“None of us have bows and arrows, so you will serve as our flaming arrows, FiHami.”

FiHami nodded, spreading her wings and flying up to land on the glove. Vincent Drake ran back, throwing the firewood into the boat. Pyrohy stepped forward, launching the raft into the deep waters. Once the raft was sufficiently far away, Haku threw his arm out, sending FiHami to fly after the raft. She burst into bright flame, streaking across the lake like a meteor, landing in the raft. The raft quickly roared to life, illuminating the lake. FiHami returned, this time landing on South Asian’s shoulder, looking out to the lake, as all the other defenders did, silently reflecting on the memory of their fallen companion.

A figure from the waters emerged, glowing faintly from the warmth of the fires. The United Vex Imperium stepped onto dry land, as if nothing had happened. All the defenders gathered around their revived friend as the moon continued its journey across the sky.

“Come on everyone, we cannot sit back for long, we must stay sharp.” Haku was the first to step away. “We don’t know where the darkspawn will strike next.”

THE BRAVE LIBERATORS

Of The South Pacific
[SPSF/FNDA] Warrior
[SPSF/TGW] Nakari
[SPSF/TGW] Roavin
[SPSF] Omega
[SPSF] Phoenixofthesun

Of The Rejected Realms
[RRA] Jamie
[FRA/RRA] Karp
[RRA] Nequedum
[RRA] thechurchofsatan

Of The Order of the Grey Wardens
[TGW] Acronius
[TGW] Haku
[TGW] Matthew
[TGW] Pyrohy
[TGW] Vincent Drake

Of The East Pacific
[EPSA] Atlae
[EPSA] SilverWolf
[EPSA] Wolfty

Of Lily
[LILY] sweeze

Of The Union of Democratic States
[UDSAF/RRA] Dyl
[UDSAF/TGW] Comlogical
[UDSAF/TGW] Kanglia
[UDSAF] Glaciosia
[UDSAF] Thatcher Whitehall
[UDSAF] TheWorstBen

Independent
Bobberino
Rom
Izon

+10000 Islands

Liberations: 1
The Transgender Region
Administered by the Ministry of Military Affairs of The South Pacific
Join the South Pacific Special Forces today!

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:42 am

As the rightful delegate of The Transgender Region, I'd like to thank everyone involved with the liberation.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:32 pm

Citizens of the South Pacific, and friends from elsewhere,

It's that time of year… the old Cabinet have said their goodbyes, and it’s time for the new Cabinet to be inaugurated.

Firstly, thank you to all of the Cabinet members of the previous term - Roavin, South Asians/Warrior, Heliseum, Penguin, Jay and Omega. It hasn't been the easiest term, but you all did great!

Thank you also to everyone who ran for election, even those who didn’t win, and everyone who voted and participates in our democracy!

Now, let's introduce ourselves!

Nakari (Nakarisaune), Prime Minister
Hi, I’m Nakari! This is my second time as Prime Minister, though I’ve been around the South Pacific for a few years in various capacities - mostly making terrible puns. I want to help our Ministers to achieve their goals, strengthen our defender influence, and keep making our region better!

Seraph (Erinor, Minister of Regional Affairs
Hi, I'm Erinor. You may know me as a former LC, MoRA and/or Delegate, but this term I'm back in the Ministry of Regional Affairs to provide an avenue for the creative and organisational talents of TSPers like you! Lookout for publications, events and opportunities to get creative coming to an RMB near you!

Jay (Qvait), Minister of Foreign Affairs
Hey there, I'm Jay, and I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs. In the previous term, I had the honor of serving as the Minister of Regional Affairs and co-organized Pacific-Con. Now, I'm here to serve the South Pacific's foreign policy interests, which I hope to do to the best of my ability.

Phoenix (FiHami), Minister of Military Affairs
Hello everyone! I'm Phoenix, I was your Chair of the Assembly this past term, and I am now here to serve as your Minister of Military Affairs! I seek to work on the SPSF's culture and engagement with TSP and the wider NSverse. I believe we can take the SPSF into as-of-yet uncharted waters and conquer the waves this term!

We’re excited for our terms, and to serve the South Pacific!

- Nakari, Phoenix, Jay and Seraph
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:33 am

Such a good group of individuals and I'm excited to see what y'all achieve this term :bow:

Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2005

Postby Killer Kitty » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:49 am

The South Pacific Special Forces wrote:~Snip~

We just not going to talk about how you guys missed update the first time around and lost despite outnumbering the raiders 35 to 15 in endos? :p

Blessed be the Lag Gods, for they care not about numbers, only lulz.
Last edited by Killer Kitty on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:10 am

Killer Kitty wrote:snip

We've been waiting years for LWU to find something to brag about on NSGP. Says it all that it's a server crash that finally allowed them to hold onto a region for more than 12 hours :clap:

A Bloodred Moon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019

Postby A Bloodred Moon » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:03 am

Daytime to Night wrote:
Killer Kitty wrote:snip

We've been waiting years for LWU to find something to brag about on NSGP. Says it all that it's a server crash that finally allowed them to hold onto a region for more than 12 hours :clap:

Boston was only a bit ago, but I'm sure you'd rather like to forget that one. Or the half a dozen others or so we held with 10-12 endorsements. If you want, though, we can go back to piling to the heavens and have defenders whine about that instead. :p
JoWhatup

Alpha Emeritus of Lone Wolves United - For Your Protection

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:40 am

Killer Kitty wrote:We just not going to talk about how you guys missed update the first time around and lost despite outnumbering the raiders 35 to 15 in endos? :p

Does LWU report its misses and fails? Don't think so :blush:
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:44 am

A Bloodred Moon wrote:
Daytime to Night wrote:

Boston was only a bit ago, but I'm sure you'd rather like to forget that one. Or the half a dozen others or so we held with 10-12 endorsements. If you want, though, we can go back to piling to the heavens and have defenders whine about that instead. :p

Couldn't care less about you bragging about things you actually did :p I'm sure EW would get a mention in every report for the pivotal role they played in each success...

TSP Foreign Office
Bureaucrat

New York Times Democracy

Postby TSP Foreign Office » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:29 pm

PRESS RELEASE

A NEW TERM AND A NEW EMBASSY

25 June 2020

South Pacificans and foreign dignitaries,

I first want to thank Omega for leading the South Pacific's Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the past eight months. During his time as Minister, he oversaw the region's rapprochement with Osiris and the New Pacific Order, negotiated a treaty with 10000 Islands, and co-organized Pacific-Con. I would be remiss if I did not recognize Omega's accomplishments in my first open letter, so thank you, Omega, for your bold leadership in advancing the interests of the South Pacific.

In my first act as Minister of Foreign Affairs, I am pleased to announce the establishment of embassies between the South Pacific and The Order of the Grey Wardens, an organization that has shown their unyielding commitment to defender values and longtime military cooperation with the South Pacific Special Forces. It is for these reasons that the South Pacific made this offer to the Grey Wardens.

Between 22 and 25 June, the South Pacific voted overwhelmingly in favor of establishing this embassy, confirming the offer made to the Grey Wardens. I have confidence that our relationship will endure and continue for years to come. So, cheers to a new embassy and a thriving relationship between the South Pacific and The Order of the Grey Wardens.

Faithfully yours,

Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Jay Coop (Qvait)

Last edited by TSP Foreign Office on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:52 pm

It's a pleasure to formalize our gameside relationship with The South Pacific. We look forward to continued cooperation with you guys for a long time :)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

The South Pacific Special Forces
Civil Servant

Founded: May 08, 2020

SPSF Weekly Report- 26-06-2020

Postby The South Pacific Special Forces » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:02 pm

MAJOR 18 June 2020
DEFENDERS CONTINUING TO SCORE AGAINST RAIDERS

Written by Omega

Few games are played at midnight. But in a tradition as old as the SPSF herself, the loyal sailors of TSP gathered in the moonlight to face their opponents in the annual “spring game.” The stands were always full as the announcer boomed “ladies and gentlemen, we! are! LIVVVVVVVVEEEEEE!” as the new recruits ran out with their new coach. It was an exciting time to be a fan of the sailors as a new coach with high expectations was coming into the program and two four-star recruits were about to get their first taste of the big stage. What a night it would be.

If their opponent showed up. They waited. They sat on the bench to see if they would come out of the tunnel. They walked out to a number of boos from the crowd as the entire defender conference had shown up to cheer on the new recruits.

The first drive was not ideal, but at least the raider of LKE could be held to a field goal. But then, the tide changed. The SPSF would drive down the field in seconds snatching victory out of the jaws of defeat. Raiders attempted to mount a comeback late in the first half and were quickly forced to fumble for a scoop and score by a new recruit.

Half time came and the brave men and women of the SPSF had run up the score so much, the raiders chose not to even show their faces and forfeit the rest of the game. An impromptu practice was held with some guest coaches from the RRA and TGW, some conference mates of the SPSF. After all, everyone knows in the Defender Conference it just means more, and we act like it. One of the new recruits broke his own personal record for the 40-yard chase and another started to figure out exactly what it is like to play under the major lights. Turns out, the raiders tried to show up after regulation had ended only to fumble on the snap and have the ball roll out the back of the endzone.

Needless to say, SPSF fans around the country are looking forward to the title run their new coach is about to start. When they bring home the trophy in four months, no one will be surprised.

TEAM SPSF:

[SPSF] phoenixofthesun
[SPSF] Omega
[SPSF] SwiftyGamer

TEAM TGW
[TGW] Haku

TEAM RRA
[RRA] Jamie

Defenses: 3

Detags: 5
https://www.nationstates.net/region=niefeltschenland_union
[align=center]https://www.nationstates.net/region=fliuburg
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_heen_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=expanded_antactic
https://www.nationstates.net/region=gyn ... federation

MINOR 23 June 2020
PUPPY DEFENDING
Written by Phoenix

Mainland stops are a tenant for us.  We take the time to replenish our stocks on the ship, stretch our seafaring legs on shore, and take up small jobs and earn a bit of extra cash.  When we got the report that someone on the mainland accidentally let loose a bunch of puppies, we as the mighty protectors of the oceans of NationStates jumped on the case, fueled with motivation for puppy snuggles and extra pocket money.

However, we soon realized that we would be earning every dime on this mission.  

The puppies were everywhere, chewing on things, running around, and leaving messes everywhere.  They ran up and down the streets, yapping loudly, exploring their newfound freedom frantically, paying no mind to sense and reason.  Thankfully, we had other friends helping us chase the loose puppies, who were extremely skilled in the art of puppy defending.

In all, 53 puppies were rounded up and returned to their owners, who allowed us to play with them the rest of the day until the sun set.  While we would love to play with puppies all day long, there are (easier) chasing targets like pirates and whalers who sail the high seas.

PUPPY DEFENDERS:

[SPSF] Phoenixofthesun
[SPSF] SwiftyGamer

FRIENDLY PUPPY CHASING EXPERTS

[TGW] Haku
[TGW] Tim
[TGW] Sir Merlin
[AFP] anti winx
[RRA] frattastan
[AWP/FRA] Nuca

Defenses: 53
https://www.nationstates.net/region=mesoamerica
https://www.nationstates.net/region=very_rare_only
https://www.nationstates.net/region=refuge_of_christ
https://www.nationstates.net/region=greater_eastasia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=tow ... onstantine
https://www.nationstates.net/region=concord
https://www.nationstates.net/region=com ... pace_union
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ted_talks_go_here
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... _dictators
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_train_station
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_north_powers
https://www.nationstates.net/region=space_mud
https://www.nationstates.net/region=presbyteriland
https://www.nationstates.net/region=valaamskaya_rus
https://www.nationstates.net/region=eranor
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_unc
https://www.nationstates.net/region=new ... tzkow_pact
https://www.nationstates.net/region=snowy_deserts
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_wooloo_pact
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_bamboo_forests
https://www.nationstates.net/region=lost_and_found
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... _the_world
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_cozy_cottage
https://www.nationstates.net/region=munzenhan
https://www.nationstates.net/region=terra_aetheria
https://www.nationstates.net/region=auroran
https://www.nationstates.net/region=myzenmorean_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=sentagon
https://www.nationstates.net/region=freedom_force
https://www.nationstates.net/region=purple_pride
https://www.nationstates.net/region=cen ... opean_area
https://www.nationstates.net/region=mariahan
https://www.nationstates.net/region=meridia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=weebtopia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_autocracy
https://www.nationstates.net/region=nor ... oristanada
https://www.nationstates.net/region=new_merciam
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_freedom_patrol
https://www.nationstates.net/region=alpha_quadrant
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ner ... ian_league
https://www.nationstates.net/region=dubian_conference
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_multiverse
https://www.nationstates.net/region=gre ... urop_union
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uni ... of_calebia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_vaiiey
https://www.nationstates.net/region=entity
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... sor_states
https://www.nationstates.net/region=cudreobar
https://www.nationstates.net/region=commie_land
https://www.nationstates.net/region=waifuland
https://www.nationstates.net/region=killer_keem
https://www.nationstates.net/region=combine_world
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... ago_states

OTHER OPERATIONS

[TGW] Haku
[RRA] Jamie
[SPSF] phoenixofthesun
[SPSF] Omega

Defences: 1
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... c_alliance

Detags: 1
https://www.nationstates.net/region=foe ... ondimentum

[TGW] Haku
[TGW] Sir Merlin
[TGW] Tim
[SPSF] Phoenixofthesun
[SPSF] SwiftyGamer

Defences: 30
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ana ... ic_animals
https://www.nationstates.net/region=lea ... ghtful_arm
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ill3_land
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ave_mundi
https://www.nationstates.net/region=wewwisaw
https://www.nationstates.net/region=no_u
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... _davenport
https://www.nationstates.net/region=bro ... nding_area
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_nasther_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uni ... ommunities
https://www.nationstates.net/region=selenium_region
https://www.nationstates.net/region=mut ... al_mastery
https://www.nationstates.net/region=be_gay_do_crimes
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_golden_wood
https://www.nationstates.net/region=baby_p
https://www.nationstates.net/region=dreamworld
https://www.nationstates.net/region=naukratis
https://www.nationstates.net/region=foe ... ondimentum
https://www.nationstates.net/region=caelestis_universum
https://www.nationstates.net/region=region_of_casuals
https://www.nationstates.net/region=okbruh2
https://www.nationstates.net/region=carne_de_vitello
https://www.nationstates.net/region=kingdom_of_belzerg
https://www.nationstates.net/region=socialist_assembly
https://www.nationstates.net/region=bas ... tallion_v2
https://www.nationstates.net/region=nations_of_creation
https://www.nationstates.net/region=greater_eastasia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=alma_ruma
https://www.nationstates.net/region=northportugalinho
https://www.nationstates.net/region=lunchland

Detags: 3
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ave_mundi
https://www.nationstates.net/region=renegade_city
https://www.nationstates.net/region=alternate_new_world

[TGW] Haku
[TGW] Sir Merlin
[SPSF] Phoenixofthesun
[SPSF] Prarie
[SPSF] SwiftyGamer
[RRA] frattastan
[RRA] Jamie
[AFP] anti winx

Defences: 47
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uni ... onslevique
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_world_order
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... of_nations
https://www.nationstates.net/region=solar_union
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... ted_balder
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... c_alliance
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... ll_nations
https://www.nationstates.net/region=rea ... rchipelago
https://www.nationstates.net/region=temporary_home
https://www.nationstates.net/region=reg ... mccullough
https://www.nationstates.net/region=test_2
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... ist_states
https://www.nationstates.net/region=yeet
https://www.nationstates.net/region=comedy_islands
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_antarctic_isles
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... taropolski
https://www.nationstates.net/region=mediterranean_area
https://www.nationstates.net/region=wewwisaw
https://www.nationstates.net/region=gru
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... s_republic
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_freedom_patrol
https://www.nationstates.net/region=united_coalition
https://www.nationstates.net/region=german_duchies
https://www.nationstates.net/region=valyrn
https://www.nationstates.net/region=lus ... lar_system
https://www.nationstates.net/region=int ... y_congress
https://www.nationstates.net/region=amsterlands
https://www.nationstates.net/region=sentagon
https://www.nationstates.net/region=naukratis
https://www.nationstates.net/region=grand_latin_america
https://www.nationstates.net/region=cowboy_bebop
https://www.nationstates.net/region=sorority
https://www.nationstates.net/region=bootleg_japn
https://www.nationstates.net/region=fluffworld
https://www.nationstates.net/region=rossmark
https://www.nationstates.net/region=virginia_beach
https://www.nationstates.net/region=new ... ign_states
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uni ... c_republic
https://www.nationstates.net/region=mos ... ry_reagion
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ironbeard_lands
https://www.nationstates.net/region=battenberg
https://www.nationstates.net/region=funland
https://www.nationstates.net/region=gal ... a_jadndiar
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ted_talks_go_here
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_kufkins
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uni ... n_of_earth
https://www.nationstates.net/region=divonya

[TGW] Haku
[TGW] Tim
[TGW] Sir Merlin
[RRA] Jamie
[SPSF] phoenixofthesun
[SPSF] SwiftyGamer
[SPSF] Prarie

Defences: 21
https://www.nationstates.net/region=reg ... e_allemand
https://www.nationstates.net/region=marobezo
https://www.nationstates.net/region=umm
https://www.nationstates.net/region=comfort_cabin
https://www.nationstates.net/region=duolingo_birds
https://www.nationstates.net/region=ethnon
https://www.nationstates.net/region=pac ... ganization
https://www.nationstates.net/region=pastnow
https://www.nationstates.net/region=asteland
https://www.nationstates.net/region=universal_states
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... n_of_haven
https://www.nationstates.net/region=areth
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_family
https://www.nationstates.net/region=meep
https://www.nationstates.net/region=oceanic
https://www.nationstates.net/region=arm ... of_georgia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=religious_freedom
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... therlandia
https://www.nationstates.net/region=religiousness
https://www.nationstates.net/region=thieving_scoundrels
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... n_emirates

Detags: 21
https://www.nationstates.net/region=sac ... de_rathaus
https://www.nationstates.net/region=anti_neko_alliance
https://www.nationstates.net/region=int ... y_congress
https://www.nationstates.net/region=beegurt
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_heen_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=north_east_pacific
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... y_alliance
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... _centrists
https://www.nationstates.net/region=anoria
https://www.nationstates.net/region=fisk
https://www.nationstates.net/region=epizephyrian_locris
https://www.nationstates.net/region=spartans_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uber_alles
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... led_states
https://www.nationstates.net/region=hyp ... ial_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=earthen
https://www.nationstates.net/region=union_of_royalists
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_da_diguo
https://www.nationstates.net/region=sta ... oon_region
https://www.nationstates.net/region=chichester
https://www.nationstates.net/region=wor ... _news_corp

Call to Action

If you are interested in helping defend regional sovereignty across NationStates, please sign up here to join the SPSF, and join our Discord server here!
Last edited by The South Pacific Special Forces on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Administered by the Ministry of Military Affairs of The South Pacific
Join the South Pacific Special Forces today!

TSP Foreign Office
Bureaucrat

New York Times Democracy

Postby TSP Foreign Office » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:31 pm

PRESS RELEASE

THE GALAPAGOS ACCORDS

30 June 2020

Friends and neighbors,

The East Pacific and the South Pacific are proud to announce the ratification of the Galapagos Accords, an exemplification of the friendship between our two regions. This treaty reinforces the provisions that exist between our regions in the January Accords. It is the shared desire of our respective regions to continue this friendship for years to come and strive to assist each other in times of need.

We would also like to thank Aivintis and Omega, whom each played a pivotal role in the negotiation of this treaty in their respective positions as Minister of Foreign Affairs of The East Pacific and the South Pacific in the previous term. It was during their leadership that most of the negotiations occurred and they deserve their due credit for the passage of the Galapagos Accords.

So, applause to them and a new treaty between The East Pacific and the South Pacific.

Faithfully yours,

Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs of The East Pacific,
Virgolia

Minister of Foreign Affairs of the South Pacific,
Jay Coop (Qvait)

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:54 pm

Obligatory "well done etc." Also obligatory "nice title, what's the backstory?" ;P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Qvait
Envoy

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Qvait » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 am

Tinhampton wrote:Obligatory "well done etc." Also obligatory "nice title, what's the backstory?" ;P

As my predecessor Omega pointed out during the negotiations, the Galapagos is in the eastern Pacific Ocean and south of the equator, hence the name of this treaty.
Em

she/her/hers

Who I am

ArenaC
Envoy

Founded: Jan 27, 2019

Postby ArenaC » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 am

:clap: Good work on all sides.
The Commonwealth of ArenaC
the 2020 Laughingstock of the World Assembly LOTWA

my (WA) views do not represent my region and should never be interpreted as such. get angry at me. not the region. just me. ...of course if it involves me.

Erinor
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Southern Journal - Monthly Digest - June 2020

Postby Erinor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:00 am

The South Pacific's Ministry of Regional Affairs is proud to present the June 2020 digest of the newly revived Southern Journal.

Within, you'll find all of this month's Southern Journal articles, including the winning short story by Mzeusia from the TSP Summer Festival event and an op-ed by myself in defense of a new kind of Defender Moralism, as well as a roundup of regional news for the month.

We hope you enjoy the Southern Journal's return!

Qvait
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Qvait » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:43 am

Thanks for a new issue of TSJ!
Em

she/her/hers

Who I am

Dome Artan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dome Artan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Looks great Seraph! Just to satisfy my curiosity, how long has it been since The Southern Journal was last publishing?
Last edited by Dome Artan on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erinor
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Dome Artan wrote:Looks great Seraph! Just to satisfy my curiosity, how long has it been since The Southern Journal was last publishing?

It has posted sporadically over the last year, I believe, but owing to format changes and changes in the places it was publicised, it's actually hard to pin down exactly when the last issue/article was before this run. It's my hope to be able to maintain a more consistent run this term, with a view to that being normalised for future terms... maybe?

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019

Postby Bormiar » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:34 pm

Was Griffindor's nation spelled correctly? It's marked as CTE.

Qvait
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Qvait » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Bormiar wrote:Was Griffindor's nation spelled correctly? It's marked as CTE.

That may have been a mistake on our end. iirc Griffindor's nation is Ebonhand.
Em

she/her/hers

Who I am

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay