NATION

PASSWORD

[Regional Recruitment] The Holy Reich of Bunicken

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Recruit Puppet
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

[Regional Recruitment] The Holy Reich of Bunicken

Postby Recruit Puppet » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Well well, what do we have here. You are interested in this mysterious thread that is clearly tagged as recruitment. You dirty, littl-- *cough* Excuse me, I should tell you a bit about our region.

We are a region that is a "proud & true region for Bunsische (Basically German + Celtic though no one admits it) culture and idealism.
We are a serious, devout region that opposes communism and radical feminism but promotes nationalism, imperialism, monarchism, and capitalism.
"

We mainly focus on regional development and politics, to the point that the mods have to tell the RMB to stop throwing s*** at opposing parties. You would assume this gets out of hand really quick, so around a month ago, our great Kaiser enacted the House act, where you can find here.
Because of the above Act, groups split, formed, split again, etc, leaving the political scene quite a mess. What I invite you to do is to come and found a House, or join one.

Which is my cue to start my personal recruitment. If you join a House, join mine at Mori.

Telegram me if you want to join

Caelapes
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Caelapes » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Recruit Puppet wrote:We mainly focus on regional development and politics, to the point that the mods have to tell the RMB to stop throwing s*** at opposing parties.

that sounds like something you should definitely be proud of and boast about to players you want to recruit

The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:38 pm

The message posted by OP on various recruiter-friendly RMBs until recently:
*Clears throat* *Reads word by word from notecards in a clear, mundane voice devoid of emotion* Join the Holy Reich of Bunicken today, or more specifically, the "House"(similar to political parties) of Mori. As this system is new we have a clean slate to build on and rise to power. Participate in roleplay, regional government, and politics. Telegram me, The Sovereignty Nation of The Sorcerer Kingdom to join and complain about this spam (which, for clarification, will only happen every 24 hours or 10 posts, as in compliance with the game rules). Now excuse me as I move on to the annoy other people.

But still... this OP will cause a lot of confuzzlement. Why exactly would you need meta-recruitment in a recruitment post, for example? And also, why is a founde--erm, I mean Kaiser decree forcibly disbanding all political parties deemed to be aiding "regional development and politics"?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Recruit Puppet
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Recruit Puppet » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Caelapes wrote:
Recruit Puppet wrote:We mainly focus on regional development and politics, to the point that the mods have to tell the RMB to stop throwing s*** at opposing parties.

that sounds like something you should definitely be proud of and boast about to players you want to recruit

Ikr

Recruit Puppet
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Recruit Puppet » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Tinhampton wrote:The message posted by OP on various recruiter-friendly RMBs until recently:
*Clears throat* *Reads word by word from notecards in a clear, mundane voice devoid of emotion* Join the Holy Reich of Bunicken today, or more specifically, the "House"(similar to political parties) of Mori. As this system is new we have a clean slate to build on and rise to power. Participate in roleplay, regional government, and politics. Telegram me, The Sovereignty Nation of The Sorcerer Kingdom to join and complain about this spam (which, for clarification, will only happen every 24 hours or 10 posts, as in compliance with the game rules). Now excuse me as I move on to the annoy other people.

But still... this OP will cause a lot of confuzzlement. Why exactly would you need meta-recruitment in a recruitment post, for example? And also, why is a founde--erm, I mean Kaiser decree forcibly disbanding all political parties deemed to be aiding "regional development and politics"?

Meta recruitment?
Because if you saw what was going on back then it was basically a battle where you chose two sides, leading to corruption, accusations, etc. If you want a first-person standpoint of the situation you could always TG the Kaiser...

Return to Gameplay