NATION

PASSWORD

Lily – Interregional military organization

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:44 am

United Confederate States wrote:im not joking they will do it

Please don't spam this thread.

You might want to send a telegram to Liliarchy. I believe that's one of his puppets. He may be willing to restore the region to its prior state. If he refuses, I'm more than willing to assist you in condemning him for being an evil raida. He really deserves a condemnation. He's been very naughty. He even got banned from Christmas for being the naughtiest child.

Armaros wrote:Oh I was already wondering where you guys had been. Congrats on the successful hits!

We were on a brief hiatus, but I'm hoping the most recent update leads to more regular activity. Thank you! We really appreciate any support.

Zizou wrote::clap:

Thank you, Zizou! You know we retagged some of your hits right? But then "raiding your friends is like giving them as hug", to quote Wolfie.

United Confederate States wrote:pull out of those regions right now or the WA will do it for you

Oh, there's no way we can fix all of those. That'd take too much time. And, besides, the WFE's are way too pretty. I'd suggest contacting your local fenda org. They'll help with that.
Last edited by Fahran on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Usaiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Usaiana » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Fahran wrote:
Report - Major Update: 9th of February, 2019


The woods were stark, cold, and ravenous, with every sentinel pine casting a long, dreadful shadow. In the distance, the mournful cries of wolves and proud cawing of circling hawks made robins and hares take to flight in sheer terror. But there were other predators stirring even as the sun died down like an ember in the distance. Cradling long-barrels and bows, modified to accommodate tranquilizer darts, the botanically inclined warriors of Lily drudged through the underbrush, complaining quite loudly that it was freezing, that they had poison ivy, and that, somehow, this was all Chingis's fault. Sweeze stood at the head of their little band, her eyes flitting through the trees in search of hawks or hawk feathers. She was small by most estimations, and prone to standing on her tip toes. "Remember, party people," she chirped, "We're doing this to end the oppression of T Series and spread the gospel of our lord and savior PewdiePie."

Fahran, who had a scarf wrapped around her mouth and had been grumbling about a desperate need hot coco, rolled her eyes theatrically. "You know William hates when we commit sacrilege," she said sternly. "No offense, Fahr," Sweeze retorted, "But you do it all the time. And William deserves to be bullied." Fahr nodded her assent. "That's true," Fahr agreed, "Still though, internet culture? We're becoming as bad as Elparia." Wolfie (Rogue Wolves) peaked up at the word and sniffled irately. "Nothing is as bad as Elparia," he stated abruptly, "Not even PewdiePie or this disorganized raid." Wolfie was very lupine and much wolfish. There were other raiders with them, tracing through the glistening snow like phantoms, except they left foot prints and were much louder than phantoms and did a lot more memeing.

Many regions were saved from the oppression of The Black Hawks that night and given the privilege and honor of serving as free advertising space for Lily. Fahr intended to actually liberate them at some point, but she had the memory of Dory from Finding Nemo and anything could happen. So Sweeze led them to a glorious run and hit fourteen regions and, to quote JEB, please clap.

Hits 14
the great archipelago
skwuadteria
west ottawa chromebook society
greater rotf
supernova suite bar
its 2016 and drake is still doing it
overobserve
hooplans
wandersee
the north republic of brotherhood
the nation states mittles
sau
north american alliance
commonwealth of vern hare

Code: Select all
[b][color=#FF1493]It's a hawk hunt! Dust off your crossbows and horridly inaccurate muskets, boys and girls! This region has been liberated and beautified by the warriors of[/color] [url=https://www.nationstates.net/region=lily][color=#000000]Lily[/color][/url] [color=#FF1493]in solidarity with[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie][color=#000000]PewdiePie[/color][/url] [color=#FF1493]against the perfidious oppression of[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/tseries][color=#000000]T Series[/color][/url] [color=#FF1493]and their agents on NS. We also got a couple fallen feathers to put into our caps so we look more dapper - even if that's not my style and those hats are gross. Anyway, now that this region is liberated,[/color] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxPVj0hejg][color=#000000]it's FREE REAL ESTATE!!![/color][/url][/b][hr][b]| [url=https://www.nationstates.net/region=lily][color=#000000]Lily[/color][/url] | [url=https://discord.gg/RMZjGn4][color=#FF1493]Discord[/color][/url] | [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=415970][color=#000000]NS Forums[/color][/url] |[/b][hr]

[b][u]This Hawk Hunt Brought to You By:[/u][/b]
[nation]Sweeze[/nation], as Trigger
[nation]Fahran[/nation], as Point
[nation]Rogue Wolves[/nation], as Endo
[REDACTED], as Endos

Was a fun little tag run despite the clusterfuck and being rusty at tagging :)

User avatar
Zizou
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zizou » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Fahran wrote:
Zizou wrote::clap:

Thank you, Zizou! You know we retagged some of your hits right? But then "raiding your friends is like giving them as hug", to quote Wolfie.

I mean, obviously I'm not clapping at the fact that you've retagged us lol :p
More as a "good job on the raid in general," sort of thing, you know?
Khosrow wrote:Can someone mute this commie son of a bitch?

Alts: Bizzas, Oof Boi, Penguinose, Papa Penguin, Middle Albellalkhevillooder
Discord: Zizou#4903
CPL in TBH
Citizen of Osiris
Principes of EMN
Proud Member of AntiPac
Grand General of TUE

NPO delenda est

User avatar
Sweeze
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sweeze » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:36 pm

sorry for being a really bad trigger
either way we did our part and supported pewdiepie so im proud

oh yeah remember to sub to pewdiepie the gap is like 32k rn which is way too close
Last edited by Sweeze on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing I say is representative of any organization/region I am a participant in, unless otherwise stated.

| Hartfelden Großkomtur | Lily Member | The MT Army Warrior | The Yeet Army Master Sergeant |

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 3798
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Fahran wrote:snip

Do you all need like chicken soup or something?
This doesn't seem like proper Lily numbers :(
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrGameplay Ambassador of ForestLieutenant in The Black HawksRecruitment and Outreach Director of Lazarus

User avatar
Usaiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Usaiana » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Fahran wrote:snip

Do you all need like chicken soup or something?
This doesn't seem like proper Lily numbers :(

It was a tiny little run, although some chicken soup would be nice during this cold weather :)

User avatar
Sweeze
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sweeze » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Fahran wrote:snip

Do you all need like chicken soup or something?
This doesn't seem like proper Lily numbers :(

we'll be back to proper numbers soon(tm)
i'll gladly have the chicken soup tho ^^
Nothing I say is representative of any organization/region I am a participant in, unless otherwise stated.

| Hartfelden Großkomtur | Lily Member | The MT Army Warrior | The Yeet Army Master Sergeant |

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Usaiana wrote:Was a fun little tag run despite the clusterfuck and being rusty at tagging :)

It was good to have you back. :)

Sweeze wrote:sorry for being a really bad trigger
either way we did our part and supported pewdiepie so im proud

oh yeah remember to sub to pewdiepie the gap is like 32k rn which is way too close

Hey, like I said, it could've been worse. I could have been triggering manually. :p

I still can't internet.

Lord Dominator wrote:Do you all need like chicken soup or something?
This doesn't seem like proper Lily numbers :(

Yes please!

We'll fluff those numbers up in no time. Right after I raid Christmas. Which I'm totally going to do. One day.
Last edited by Fahran on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Report - Major Update: 10th of February, 2019

Image


At the edge of the forest, in a broad, windswept glen where the quiet reigned supreme in the early dawn hours and the trees still remembered the cheerful melodies of summer, there sat a most unusual burrow. It had been built directly into the side of the grassy knoll, its entrance marked by a bright red door. The wallpaper inside the burrow, for this burrow more resembled a house than a burrow in truth, boasted a floral pattern that would have been expected in the abode of any grandmother who baked chocolate chip cookies with gusto. Three animals inhabited this most unusual burrow: an adventurous cat, a sly vixen, and an ornery yet dependable wolf. They were unwieldy housemates, but they seemed to get on well enough and, in any case, the rent was too damn high for them to afford their own burrows. Especially in this economy.

On this particular morning, after eating their porridge and stretching out and yawning, the cat, peaking outside, took it into her head that it was far too beautiful to stay inside reading novels all day as the fox was wont to do or to brood as the wolf was wont to do. So, putting on her dress and favorite flowered hat, she prevailed upon them to come along with her to visit their good friend the rabbit queen. They agreed and soon set out on their journey through the forest. Their pace was leisurely and prone to interruption, for the cat wandered up to many burrows, knocking at their doors and trying to say hello. After several such incidents, the fox suggested that perhaps they should leave a bouquet at each burrow they visited. The cat seized upon this idea enthusiastically. Soon the whole forest was awash with bright colors and the sweet scents of roses, petunias, and forget-me-nots.

They soon arrived at the rabbit queen's cousin's burrow and found it empty, so they left a bouquet, and went onward to visit the frog. They found his lily pad similarly empty, but decided to play with lilies because this was appropriate for a region called Lily. After having visited many houses and left many flowers, and greetings on behalf of PewdiePie, they decided to prank Stanford because it wasn't as cool as Harvard, Yale, Princeton, or Darmouth. Having accomplished half of what they set out to do, and in dire need of a nap, the three returned to their pleasant little burrow, feeling more accomplished than they should have. They visited fifty nine burrows in all, and left them prettier than they found them. The end.

Hits 59
osines
crandallian
imperial nations
the meme team
the free land society
the association of true socalists
the kool kid klub
rip harambe
ordo of the exul
north america treaty organization
the continent of cihs
gyrados republic
the northwestern islands
ryerd islands
platinum union
entropys realm
wee
is this region name taken
european germanic confederation
anarchical assembly
asrina
the galatic war consultant
fort squidward
the central cooperation pact
the opiate states
marian garrison vi
christian minecraft server
treaty of communist states
federation of planets
the transglobal nations
morlevian
chaos islands
marian garrison xxxvi
world peace organisation
domais
union of enlightened and privilged state
the united north empire
the unnamed clan
the grand federation of hiigara
the ancient ones
zobloal
cynical dictatorships of the third world
international union of socialist states
bikers united
diamond dogs
queen yuno worshipperss
hilsominous
bobberino
united jingoistic nationalist states
afreaka
the last doges
revenge
romana
the greater imperial realm
the greater union of korea
nordic region
the ironwood forest
ursamecivis regional council
stanford
Last edited by Fahran on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Zizou
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zizou » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Eyy, this is Lily! :clap:
Khosrow wrote:Can someone mute this commie son of a bitch?

Alts: Bizzas, Oof Boi, Penguinose, Papa Penguin, Middle Albellalkhevillooder
Discord: Zizou#4903
CPL in TBH
Citizen of Osiris
Principes of EMN
Proud Member of AntiPac
Grand General of TUE

NPO delenda est

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Zizou wrote:Eyy, this is Lily! :clap:

We found ourselves in puddles so we went swimming in tags and were none the wetter. :lol:

#LilyGangIsBack
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Sweeze
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sweeze » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Awesome report as always fahr! was a fun run
(where'd u get this picture of me tho o.O)
Nothing I say is representative of any organization/region I am a participant in, unless otherwise stated.

| Hartfelden Großkomtur | Lily Member | The MT Army Warrior | The Yeet Army Master Sergeant |

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Sweeze wrote:Awesome report as always fahr! was a fun run

Thank you! Awesome pointing, lovely! <3

It was one of the funner ones we've done in awhile. Mostly because I love chaos and drama.

Sweeze wrote:(where'd u get this picture of me tho o.O)

That's double super secret. ;)
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Usaiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Usaiana » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Fahran wrote:
Sweeze wrote:Awesome report as always fahr! was a fun run

Thank you! Awesome pointing, lovely! <3

It was one of the funner ones we've done in awhile. Mostly because I love chaos and drama.

Probably because I was there. I always bring chaos where I go :p
Last edited by Usaiana on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Usaiana wrote:Probably because I was there. I always bring chaos where I go :p

This is why you're my favorite. But then I say that to everyone. Because I'm basic.

All in all, it was great to have you along for the ride. I hope we can make this a steady thing.
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Armaros
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 pm

You weren't kidding when you said you'd bring more frequent activity back. Good job!
joWhatup#7411 on discord, if you ever need to contact me.
Resident of Unknown
Director of the Regional Guards in Lazarus
Lone Wolves United, cub
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for Unknown or Lazarus in any way.

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Armaros wrote:You weren't kidding when you said you'd bring more frequent activity back. Good job!

We're light-hearted, but we do take our promises seriously, y'know? :lol:

Thank you. We appreciate it. I hope all of your GP side activities are going well?
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 3798
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Yas, proper Lily tagging :clap:
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrGameplay Ambassador of ForestLieutenant in The Black HawksRecruitment and Outreach Director of Lazarus

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Report - Major Update: 17th of February, 2019

Image


Sing, Goddess, of Lily’s rage,
Black and murderous, that cost the natives
Incalculable pain, pitched countless souls
Of heroes into The Rejected Realms dark,
And left their bodies to rot as feasts
For dogs and birds, as Zeus’s will was done.
Begin with the clash between Fahran--
The warlord--and godlike Liliarchy!

Arose swift-footed Sweeze, of the rosette locks,
Her full panoply arrayed to raid and pillage,
To reap booty as a farmer reaps potatoes,
To cut down regions like heads of wheat.
Hoary, battle-frenzied, resplendent,
Threw down innumerable natives,
Her speed peerless, her pointing precise,
Teaching the natives what it was to dread.

In that company shone Fahran, friend to horses,
Flakes flying from her heels, sparking like flame,
The shrill symphony of screaming destriers,
And the swiftness of a resolute charge
To splash rainbows through NationStates.
Mighty were the jeers of "Constitution!",
Robust were the criticisms that sat in repose,
And so away and a-raiding she did go.

Lastly strolled Rogue Wolves, dour and mercurial,
His cape of brindle furs billowing in breeze,
Natives taking flight like geese and quails
At the scent of a crimson feast through the pines.
He raided well and last and truer than true,
Swift as riotous lightning through the skies,
And served to swell the ranks of the gallant vanquished.
Seventy-two fell in all to Lily, those savage raiders switching-mad.

HITS: 72
xparliament
dogetastic
the iron coalition
paracelsus
snorgus
farros caratacos
land of the corgi butts
feym
the new intergrated allied states
conservodium
dinoiumian puppet storage
scotland and northern ireland
global coprosperity sphere
owoland
republicania
sanguine uprising
athine
the glorious peoples red army
jimmy thicc
the empire and ailies of mandalore
west ottawa chromebook society
stoopid
democratic union of assembled states
the outlands 4
winleria
jackoff
united portugal
the k union
the arcane alliance
united soviet republics of keystone
the mysterious raiders
pine mountains
norway is a thing
pax parliamentaria
star wars 1
marian garrison v
useless nations
tccawfon
health nut
central asian union
the un against furries and weabs
united socialist state federation
europan union
politically correct rodents
union of the oceans
east asires
the block howkz
mole station nursery
north pacific a
de nette archipel
the united commonwealth states
interplanetary congress
prometheate
505
new caroline
geonora
worldwide jews
the centrist union
vessena hachte gereope
the union of equestrian socialists
newer winter region
srixon
the outlands 2
the union of egotists
uniria
conservicstan
chastain anumian emipre
sea slavs
the atlas union
new norwegion region legion
epic region
communism x
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

User avatar
Usaiana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Usaiana » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Fahran wrote:
Report - Major Update: 17th of February, 2019

(Image)


Sing, Goddess, of Lily’s rage,
Black and murderous, that cost the natives
Incalculable pain, pitched countless souls
Of heroes into The Rejected Realms dark,
And left their bodies to rot as feasts
For dogs and birds, as Zeus’s will was done.
Begin with the clash between Fahran--
The warlord--and godlike Liliarchy!

Arose swift-footed Sweeze, of the rosette locks,
Her full panoply arrayed to raid and pillage,
To reap booty as a farmer reaps potatoes,
To cut down regions like heads of wheat.
Hoary, battle-frenzied, resplendent,
Threw down innumerable natives,
Her speed peerless, her pointing precise,
Teaching the natives what it was to dread.

In that company shone Fahran, friend to horses,
Flakes flying from her heels, sparking like flame,
The shrill symphony of screaming destriers,
And the swiftness of a resolute charge
To splash rainbows through NationStates.
Mighty were the jeers of "Constitution!",
Robust were the criticisms that sat in repose,
And so away and a-raiding she did go.

Lastly strolled Rogue Wolves, dour and mercurial,
His cape of brindle furs billowing in breeze,
Natives taking flight like geese and quails
At the scent of a crimson feast through the pines.
He raided well and last and truer than true,
Swift as riotous lightning through the skies,
And served to swell the ranks of the gallant vanquished.
Seventy-two fell in all to Lily, those savage raiders switching-mad.

HITS: 72
xparliament
dogetastic
the iron coalition
paracelsus
snorgus
farros caratacos
land of the corgi butts
feym
the new intergrated allied states
conservodium
dinoiumian puppet storage
scotland and northern ireland
global coprosperity sphere
owoland
republicania
sanguine uprising
athine
the glorious peoples red army
jimmy thicc
the empire and ailies of mandalore
west ottawa chromebook society
stoopid
democratic union of assembled states
the outlands 4
winleria
jackoff
united portugal
the k union
the arcane alliance
united soviet republics of keystone
the mysterious raiders
pine mountains
norway is a thing
pax parliamentaria
star wars 1
marian garrison v
useless nations
tccawfon
health nut
central asian union
the un against furries and weabs
united socialist state federation
europan union
politically correct rodents
union of the oceans
east asires
the block howkz
mole station nursery
north pacific a
de nette archipel
the united commonwealth states
interplanetary congress
prometheate
505
new caroline
geonora
worldwide jews
the centrist union
vessena hachte gereope
the union of equestrian socialists
newer winter region
srixon
the outlands 2
the union of egotists
uniria
conservicstan
chastain anumian emipre
sea slavs
the atlas union
new norwegion region legion
epic region
communism x

By far the best reports you made Fahr. Now that is how you tag.
Last edited by Usaiana on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zizou
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zizou » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Tasty stuff :clap:
Khosrow wrote:Can someone mute this commie son of a bitch?

Alts: Bizzas, Oof Boi, Penguinose, Papa Penguin, Middle Albellalkhevillooder
Discord: Zizou#4903
CPL in TBH
Citizen of Osiris
Principes of EMN
Proud Member of AntiPac
Grand General of TUE

NPO delenda est

User avatar
Armaros
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 pm

I like this report. Aside from that, congrats on so many hits!
joWhatup#7411 on discord, if you ever need to contact me.
Resident of Unknown
Director of the Regional Guards in Lazarus
Lone Wolves United, cub
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for Unknown or Lazarus in any way.

User avatar
Fahran
Senator
 
Posts: 3513
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fahran » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:44 pm

Usaiana wrote:By far the best reports you made Fahr. Now that is how you tag.

Note to self: people like when you rip off epic poetry, Fahr.

None of it would have been possible without the whole team. Y'all did amazing. :hug:

Zizou wrote:Tasty stuff :clap:

Why thank you. I'm quite the cook. :p

Ask Liliarchy.

Armaros wrote:I like this report. Aside from that, congrats on so many hits!

Thank you! We appreciate the support!
Last edited by Fahran on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I serve as a triumvir on the Louloúdia and a warrior of Lily, the premier interregional military alliance of NS. We're always looking to recruit or help out new players. Shoot me a telegram to learn more. I'm also active in the RP region Aeia!
I'm the crazy, gun-toting, conservative, nationalistic, sorority-affiliated, Jewish Southern belle that your momma warned you about.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Roavin

Advertisement

Remove ads