NATION

PASSWORD

Raiding Hall of Fame: Nominations for 2022 Class OPEN!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:18 pm

As there haven't been a huge number of other nominations I thought I would throw another into the mix, Nusseburg, who was founder of the Atlantic Alliance.

ACC set the tone for r/d in the early days of NationStates and it was Nusseburg's leadership and aggressive ideas that were led by more than simply raiding for raiding's sake. Their name is still known today, and for any NS historians who have looked over material from those days, you will know the name that ACC made for themselves and how much that dominated gameplay in its time.

This post from Blackbird in 2014 says it better than I can:

Blackbird wrote:Raider All Time: Nusseburg.

Nusseburg, as the founder of the Atlantic Alliance and head of the Atlantic Central Command, was the prototypical raider: imperialist, ruthless, devious, expanionist. After his take over of Atlantic, the AA captured dozens of major regions, with its own estimates of more than 100 members. Prior to the implementation of kick and ban rules, the AA held its region much to the natives discomfort. Once the kick and ban rules were implemented, the AA griefed and took over many more.

The Charter of the Atlantic Alliance read:

We the peoples of the Atlantic nations are hereby determined to:

forge an Atlantic alliance to spare future generations from internal conflict, by hereby announcing our intent to permanently suspend all politicking within our ranks, and

to unite against the [name deleted] Scourge, pledging ourselves to the eventual destruction of all [name deleted] regions, and

to thereby achieve a near-absolute political superiority in the World by forming an Atlantic bloc to monopolize the UN resolution-writing and voting process, and so

on this day, we cede our national sovereignties to establish a unified and democratic Atlantic Central Command.

Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:09 am

Might submit a nomination if I can think of anyone random/forgotten worth suggesting.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:43 am

I'm curious how the history towards raiding fascist regions came about. In many respects, it is regarded as acceptable and encouraged to raid fascist regions. It could be argued that this focus on a negative ideology has helped frame raiding as something digestible or as a positive thing to do by the NS community. I'm not sure either way or if anyone from that sphere as risen to the level of HoF, but I do know that Vippertooth has been nominated in the past. Something for the judges to consider overall!

Also, potentially others involved in GCRs who have helped integrate raiding more there.
Last edited by Jakker on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:32 am

Daytime to Night wrote:As there haven't been a huge number of other nominations I thought I would throw another into the mix, Nusseburg, who was founder of the Atlantic Alliance.

ACC set the tone for r/d in the early days of NationStates and it was Nusseburg's leadership and aggressive ideas that were led by more than simply raiding for raiding's sake. Their name is still known today, and for any NS historians who have looked over material from those days, you will know the name that ACC made for themselves and how much that dominated gameplay in its time.

This post from Blackbird in 2014 says it better than I can:

Blackbird wrote:Raider All Time: Nusseburg.

Nusseburg, as the founder of the Atlantic Alliance and head of the Atlantic Central Command, was the prototypical raider: imperialist, ruthless, devious, expanionist. After his take over of Atlantic, the AA captured dozens of major regions, with its own estimates of more than 100 members. Prior to the implementation of kick and ban rules, the AA held its region much to the natives discomfort. Once the kick and ban rules were implemented, the AA griefed and took over many more.

The Charter of the Atlantic Alliance read:

Here's a larger version of the charter, which provides information on AA procedure.

THE CHARTER OF THE ATLANTIC CENTRAL COMMAND
WRITTEN ON MARCH 16, 2003

We the peoples of the Atlantic nations are hereby determined to

forge an Atlantic alliance to spare future generations from internal conflict, by hereby announcing our intent to permanently suspend all politicking within our ranks, and

to unite against the [name deleted] Scourge, pledging ourselves to the eventual destruction of all [name deleted] regions, and

to thereby achieve a near-absolute political superiority in the World by forming an Atlantic bloc to monopolize the UN resolution-writing and voting process, and so
on this day, we cede our national sovereignties to establish a unified and democratic Atlantic Central Command.

NOTE: As of April 26, 2003, a mandatory recruit training program has been implemented for all future applicants. Given our current state of emergency, all applicants will also be background checked by the Ministry of Intelligence.

PROCEDURE

To formally become a member nation of Atlantic Central Command (CentComm), a nation must:

1. Declare Atlantic affiliation.
    Add "[Atlantic]" to your national motto. Since the military campaign may require a constant state of ready mobilization, this is the only practical way a nation can maintain its Atlantic status, regardless of actual geographic location.

2. Promptly inform Central Command.
    Post a brief statement of your intent to join Atlantic CentComm in the Application Processing forum of CommNet. Be sure to include your nation's name in its entirety, in addition to the region you are presently located in.

Your nation will be automatically given "Recruit" status. Promotion to full "Soldier" status is contingent on the completion of a mandatory recruit training program with Training Unit 00.

Given the large number of applicants, your nation will first be put on a wait list. Upon receiving notice of an opening in Training Unit 00, you have 48 hours to comply or your placement will be reset to the end of the queue.

3. Join the United Nations, if it fits your national strategy.
    The politico-military conquest strategy of Atlantic CentComm is primarily based upon seizing the UN delegateship of other regions that we choose to liberate. While UN membership is thus, greatly encouraged, it is by no means necessary. Non-UN Atlantic Central Command nations may also play reconaissance and destabilization roles in pre-targetted regions.

4. Participate in CommNet.
    CommNet, the message board, is the only forum with which we can effectively democratize the process of making Atlantic strategy. Free discussion is one of the principles that should be upheld—by no means should the direction of Atlantic CentComm strategy be determined by one or two members.

5. Be prepared for rapid mobilization.

As an active member of Atlantic CentComm, your nation may be asked to change regions on very short notice, endorsing predesignated Atlantic nations for delegateship immediately upon arrival. Since this is the case, it is important that you have some say in where you are relocated (see #4).

However, once a collective decision has been made and a "move out" order has been issued to you by Field Cmdr. Dosopan, please follow through in a timely manner.

6. Mark liberated regions as Atlantic territory.

Upon the successful liberation of a pretargetted region, the designated UN delegate should update the Worldbook Entry of that region with the following text:

Satellite region of the Atlantic, established on [date].

Central Command: http://atlanticstates.cjb.net

As the political climate of a liberated region evolves, it may become a forward base for active Atlantic recruitment and operations. When this has been determined to be the case, the Worldbook Entry should change to reflect this:

Forward base of the Atlantic, established on [date].

Central Command: http://atlanticstates.cjb.net

I'm not sure why we're thinking of Nusseburg as extremely important, though Blackbird might have more info there. Nusseburg was one of the founders, but I believe Dosopan was the other. Nusseburg obviously was very important and held a lot of power as a co-founder, ex-commander, and admin. However, on June 14th, only a few months after the AA's establishment on March 16th, Nusseburg said, "I'm no member of the ACC -- only an advisory position at best". Obviously, you could get a lot done in a few months of 2003 NationStates, but I'm not sure he'd fit in with the rest of the Hall of Famers.

Furthermore (this is a very loose accusation because we have very little evidence of anything that happened then), there's reasonable weight to the claim that Nusseburg was tricked into turning the AA defender. Kandarin (who, by the way, describes Nusseburg as a brilliant commander and largely credits him to the founding of the org), wrote a "Military Blunders" analysis on how MrNonchalant and Accelsior (aka Thomasia, who Kandarin says founded ALL, which is pretty cool) turned the AA defender in a brilliant attempt to side with the Meritocracy in order to destroy the RRA, which seems perfectly reasonable. However, a second narrative claims that Thomasia befriended Nusseburg and convinced him and others to remove MrNonchalant (MrNonchalant resigned stating "Those in the high staff will know who he is and why I appointed him") and turn the ACC defender. In an interview, Thomasia states:

"As much as I enjoy the important work of setting up governments, which I have had the pleasure to do on four separate occasions, my real moments of delight have been in espionage. From time to time, some of my greatest coups have been in how thoroughly organizations can be infiltrated and influenced. For instance, the operatives which I placed in the ACC helped convinced their subcommanders to remove the current commander and allowed me to assume that role. It was a wonderful coup"

And

"The idea wasn't originally mine, as things go. Some of the older Senators will remember our successful incursion into the Atlantic, and that we were able to liberate that region from the ACC. During my time as Delegate there, as the proxy state of Cluny, I developed a friendship with Nusseburg, the esteemed founder of the ACC. Together, we had many interesting discussions, but these eventually developed around whether the ACC could be refounded in a more positive sense. At his request, and with his considerable help, my lieutenants and I met with some of the ACC leadership, and found a way to move forward. It was as much a collaboration as a coup."

A third narrative, from Blackbird, declares (that's in the NSGP discord) that "the Atlantic Alliance / Atlantic Central Command was always an invader empire."

So this is a real mess, and while I'm convinced that Nusseburg made some sort of mistake in trusting Thomasia, I'm not sure how horrible that was for the AA.

I hesitantly support Nusseburg's nomination based on what Kandarin and Blackbird said.

Edit: Two other things:
  1. ACC joined MACTO, which seems to be some sort of pro-defender, pro-meritocracy (the region) org.
  2. Louldamin (his name is replaced with "the one in disgrace" on their forums) may just have been a moron and the RRA people said he wasn't a very good spy, so I don't know why Kandarin later implied that it was part of a brilliant plot. Other sections of Kandarin's post seem heavily embellished.
Last edited by Bormiar on Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:24 pm

I believe, despite the little information we have on the Atlantic Alliance that Nusseberg would be an outstanding addition to the raiding hall of fame. The information we do have most definitely supports such a nomination. ^_^
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Caelapes
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Caelapes » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Jakker wrote:I'm curious how the history towards raiding fascist regions came about. In many respects, it is regarded as acceptable and encouraged to raid fascist regions. It could be argued that this focus on a negative ideology has helped frame raiding as something digestible or as a positive thing to do by the NS community. I'm not sure either way or if anyone from that sphere as risen to the level of HoF, but I do know that Vippertooth has been nominated in the past. Something for the judges to consider overall!

Also, potentially others involved in GCRs who have helped integrate raiding more there.

Antifascist raiding has been going on since at least 2004, most consistently by leftists but notably with some consistent non-leftist antifascists like Vipp and the MT Army. The WFE of Antifa (which was originally founded to hold the embassies of refounded Nazi trophy regions captured by The Internationale, which refounded Nazi regions prior to the creation of The Red Fleet in 2010) now lists the militaries that were most involved in the antifascist side of gameplay by era. Antifascist GP has almost always been a combination of raiding of fascists and defense of like-minded comrades, so it's never really had a home in either of the NSGP raiding or defending communities.

I'd argue that antifascist militaries have accomplished the same level of significant actions as apolitical raiding groups, but the nature of our side of the game is such that victories like the Greater German Reich that grab the attention of many segments of the game don't come along very often. The GGR op was led and captured on the first attempt by a coalition of troops under command of sailors of The Red Fleet, on a jump that was timed using TRF tech.

The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:15 am

Once again, I will support an induction of Vippertooth33 into this. While Vippertooth33 isn’t solely a raider as they defend as well, they’ve captured and destroyed an enormous amount of fascist and Nazi regions. They should definitely be considered.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:16 am

Reminder that nominations close on Tuesday, so please get your picks in soon!
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Miss Bad Life Choices
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Bad Life Choices » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:52 am

Would like to nominate Raionitu, who was TBHs former Head of Training and former Overseer of Talon Corps on the council of hawks. Shortly after Predator he lead Blackout to prove that raiders didn't need illegal scripts to get hitz in 2016, which was definitely needed for raider morale. In 2017 he lead the verryy large occupation of Illuminati using a sleeper. In the five years since he joined TBH, he's led or assisted on so many of TBHs ops such as Communist Alliance, Westphalia, District 12, and probably too many to put here =P, and helped lots of new hawkies with leading their own ops~

Also yiss to NES's nomination of Soulsy and then all of Syl's nominations.
Xoriet: You’re the best thing to hit raiding since Sev
Miravana: "the accident" is the best way to describe Dak becoming a GCR delegate

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 am

Excited to see who is selected for this year's class. Seems like there is still some time for some last-minute nominations!
One Stop Rules Shop

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

6ixDaze
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby 6ixDaze » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:20 am

Just so y'all know - I have no intents of trying to "out-do" the Raiding Hall of Fame with my NS Hall of Fame. If anything, would like input from you guys. Just in case that ever comes up.
6ixDaze
Recruiting Director, Founderless
You can call me Falc if you prefer.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 am

6ixDaze wrote:Just so y'all know - I have no intents of trying to "out-do" the Raiding Hall of Fame with my NS Hall of Fame. If anything, would like input from you guys. Just in case that ever comes up.

I would personally suggest changing the name to avoid confusion. I get that Hall of Fame is used in a lot of spaces irl, but there are other names like Hall of Honor that could be just as effective. Best of luck!
One Stop Rules Shop

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 pm

Nominations are now CLOSED. The judges will now review all nominations and go through the voting process. Tune in for the results near the conclusion of the RaiderCon festivities!
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

6ixDaze
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020

Postby 6ixDaze » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm

Jakker wrote:
6ixDaze wrote:Just so y'all know - I have no intents of trying to "out-do" the Raiding Hall of Fame with my NS Hall of Fame. If anything, would like input from you guys. Just in case that ever comes up.

I would personally suggest changing the name to avoid confusion. I get that Hall of Fame is used in a lot of spaces irl, but there are other names like Hall of Honor that could be just as effective. Best of luck!

I dare you to slap me with a trademark claim. :P
6ixDaze
Recruiting Director, Founderless
You can call me Falc if you prefer.

Platitude dispensers
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Platitude dispensers » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:28 pm

I think I need to be o[proposal=]I nominate me[/proposal]n this!

Twobagger
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 20, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Twobagger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:26 pm

Platitude dispensers wrote:I think I need to be o[proposal=]I nominate me[/proposal]n this!

Unfortunately, nominations closed yesterday. The appropriate day to nominate you for this honor would have been three months ago.

For any new raiders who may be reading this, please keep it up. I look forward to seeing someone else post in this thread, maybe in a couple of years, telling everyone why you deserve to get in.
The views expressed above are mine alone, and not necessarily those of any region. Currently a member of The Black Hawks.
Lord Dominator wrote: Defender of the Year: Twobagger

Defender Awards 2019 wrote:The Sir Lans Award

[...]

The winner of the Award this year is Twobagger of the Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organisation (TITO), who has willingly assisted in so many operations regardless of the region leading them. Congratulations Twobagger!
Benevolent Thomas wrote:Twobagger: +15 For Tactical Genius
Dr J. T. Bagger, M.Def, B Chasing (Hons)

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:49 pm

Hello again, Gameplay! The results are in for the Raiding Hall of Fame Class of 2020, after a thorough and rigorous period of discussion and deliberation by this year's judges. There was a ton of really thoughtful dialogue behind the scenes this year, and in the end only a few names stood out among a list of nominations that was much shorter than last year. After what is now the 6th class inducted into this Hall, I'm glad we're still getting quality nominations. It's a testament to the amount of talent our raiders have displayed over nearly two decades.

So here we are! A few days late for the conclusion of RaiderCon, but who was keeping track anyway? Congratulations to our new inductees!

2020 Class:

Mallorea and Riva: As a member of The Black Hawks and DEN from 2012 to 2014, Mall was a master opportunist through their involvement in multiple high-profile raids, the 2013 coup of The South Pacific, and the attempted Liberation of Haven. He also helped uncover a better mathematical understanding of influence for raiders. In addition to (and in spite of) these endeavors, he became the first raider moderator on the site and showed that one can play the villain well with integrity.

Nusseburg: The Atlantic Alliance, one of the earliest imperialist groups in NS history, was co-founded by Nusseburg in 2003. Nusseburg served as a commander for the Atlantic Central Command for multiple months in the organization's inception. While it is not possible to fully know of Nusseburg's accomplishments, they serve as a symbol for an organization that was involved in several raids of GCRs and helped build a foundation for many modern raiding tactics like ejecting natives, occupying regions, and invading multiple regions in an update.

Todd McCloud: As the founder of Fox Rite, Todd was involved in several raids from 2007 to 2009 on regions such as San Francisco Bay Area, a prominent defender region. He has served as a raiding advocate in multiple ways through his support of R/D in the game, and the benefits of chaos and conflict in gameplay. Todd has helped to show that someone can be trusted in GCRs and benefit those communities even if they have been a raider in the past.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Reventus Koth wrote:2020 Class:

Mallorea and Riva

Thank you Koth, thank you judges, and thank you everyone who commented on my nomination. The Raider tradition is one unlike any other on NationStates, and to have been able to help stoke that fire over the past decade has been a unique pleasure.

Cheers to Todd and Nusseburg as well! Todd - we'll need to have a pint on behalf of Nusseburg since they are unlikely to swing through.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Glad to see Nusseburg inducted. ^_^
This isn't a popular opinion among my fellow Rejects but TRRHS' research into the Atlantic Alliance has led me to believe that they played a crucial part in making TRR (as we know it) possible. I know TRR is a defender region but it would be a disservice to deny that our region's and government's foundations are (in part) rooted in raiding via The Atlantic Alliance which gave the region an enemy to unite against when there was only chaos.
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006

Postby Todd McCloud » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:52 pm

I just want to say, thank you Koth, judges, & of course Jakker, for the nomination to this hall - it is an honor. I don't know if I feel particularly worthy when I compare myself to the other more storied nations listed in that Hall, but if what I did helped some folks on the fence uncertain about trusting raiders to do extraordinary things in gameplay (and many have), then I think I'm glad I could help enrich nations as they have certainly enriched me. It is a privilege to call myself a former raider.

And I'm totally down for that, Mall!
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:04 pm

congrats! i can't speak on nusseburg since they're before my time, but Todd and Mall are super deserving :hug:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:11 am

Congrats to this year's inductees!
One Stop Rules Shop

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:18 pm

Oh, hello there Gameplay. Listen, we've been pals for a decade, right? Can I level with you? Last year was a bit underwhelming by raiderdom's standards. An anomaly in our storied history that saw low enough engagement that we had no RaiderCon, and no Class of 2021 for this illustrious hall. The latter is on me. But I'm a changed man, Gameplay. I'm back from the store, and I'm here for you now. And what better way to celebrate this year's return to form than announcing Hall of Fame season?

Much like how I ran the 2020 class, I've brought in a whole new class of judges that are operating under the same rules I laid out in my first year as curator. I remind you all that you can find all previous inductees in the OP of this thread, so please give it a read (even if it's just a refresher!) if you're curious about the kinds of talent we accept into the hall. We've had two years to come up with some great new nominations, so don't let us down and give us a lot to chew on!

Guidelines for Inducting the Raiding Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Public nominations will be open now until June 20th. Any player can nominate someone for the Hall of Fame. Nominees should be gameplayers who have positively contributed to raiding over a significant period of time. To nominate, please post the nominee in this thread along with a statement describing why the player deserves to be inducted. The more information provided, the better. The judges love a well-sourced nomination.

After June 20th, the judges will come together to vote to induct up to five (5) players to this year's class. Judges will also be able to nominate players on their own. We hope to announce the inductees at the conclusion of RaiderCon.

2022 Judges:
Azaelai
Elysium Station II
Drexlore
King Nephmir II
Klaus Devestatorie

Any questions regarding the nomination process can be directed here on the thread or to Reventus Koth directly, Discord preferred. This thread can also be used to discuss and +1 potential nominees and their contributions. The judges value as much information and insight as possible. We want to recognize as many deserving players as possible. The public nomination period is officially open, so start discussing!

Vict0ria
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Vict0ria » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:14 pm

I would suggest nomination of Sweeze both for her amazing work on the many tools we use, as well as spearheading a number of record breaking raids in Lily. I'm not personally very good at writing though, so I would like to ask if someone else would take the helm on that, it would be appreciated.
_____ Victoria ♡ She/Her ♡ 26 ♡ MtF _____
Assassin in The Brotherhood of Malice
Lady of The Eternal Order
Former GCR Delegate of Warzone Europe, Warzone Australia, and Warzone Sandbox
"Ngl you're my favorite." -Venico

Free Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Algerstonia » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:16 pm

I'd like to nominate my own nation, Free Algerstonia. I am an extremely brilliant and talented raider that is feared throughout every single region. My reign of terror has thrice achieved such gloriousness, my own home region the East Pacific was forced to ban me due to their fears of my ambition, but immediately lost all color in their faces once they saw my massive horde I had assembled to unban me by force by taking control of the region, and promptly reversed course to save themselves. I am also feared enough to have been banned by the West Pacific, all because one word was enough to strike such fear into their souls, they had to ban me before a full panic set in. Even the NationStates Moderation team has deleted my main accounts three times because my intimidation reaches to the highest venues of NationStates.
Z

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay