NATION

PASSWORD

What are endorsements for and how does one get them?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kazicka
Civilian

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

What are endorsements for and how does one get them?

Postby Kazicka » Mon May 01, 2017 5:01 pm

New to the game, so sorry for the noob question. But I don't understand what endorsements are/ what they are for. Yet I do see on other forms that they can be very important for things such as the WA. Could someone please explain this some what? Also how does the average person get these?

Thank you all for the help

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Kazicka wrote:New to the game, so sorry for the noob question. But I don't understand what endorsements are/ what they are for. Yet I do see on other forms that they can be very important for things such as the WA. Could someone please explain this some what? Also how does the average person get these?

Welcome to nationstates!
Endorsements are where members of the world assembly give other WA members in their region an endorsement. You get them by other people endorsing you.
The main uses I can think of off the top of my head:
You need at least two endorsements to submit a proposal to the world assembly.
Having more endorsements makes you gain influence faster
Whoever has the most endorsements becomes the regional delegate (which can be a really big deal in regions with no founder).
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri May 05, 2017 9:59 am

Raionitu wrote:
Kazicka wrote:New to the game, so sorry for the noob question. But I don't understand what endorsements are/ what they are for. Yet I do see on other forms that they can be very important for things such as the WA. Could someone please explain this some what? Also how does the average person get these?

Welcome to nationstates!
Endorsements are where members of the world assembly give other WA members in their region an endorsement. You get them by other people endorsing you.
The main uses I can think of off the top of my head:
You need at least two endorsements to submit a proposal to the world assembly.
Having more endorsements makes you gain influence faster
Whoever has the most endorsements becomes the regional delegate (which can be a really big deal in regions with no founder).

And if you are the delegate then when you vote on WA resolutions your vote is worth (1+[number of endorsements currently held]), rather than just 1.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Typical Gore
Civilian

Founded: Jan 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

How do i get an endorsment

Postby Typical Gore » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:40 pm

How does one get an endorsment or ask for one, or is given one?

Return to Gameplay