NATION

PASSWORD

Banner Confusion

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Osculo
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Banner Confusion

Postby Osculo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello,

I rarely use the forums, so I am unsure if this is the right place to ask; But how to custom banners work? I couldn't find very much help while searching, but did find that my nation seems to have passed the threshold for 3 custom banners. I do not see anything pertaining to them in the Banners section of settings, so I was wondering how I could upload and set customizable banners for my nation? Please inform me if there is something I'm missing right in front of my face...

Thank you for your patience.
Benjamin Toast
Administrator of the Sovereign Union of Osculo
The Holy Pingdom

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Osculo wrote:Hello,

I rarely use the forums, so I am unsure if this is the right place to ask; But how to custom banners work? I couldn't find very much help while searching, but did find that my nation seems to have passed the threshold for 3 custom banners. I do not see anything pertaining to them in the Banners section of settings, so I was wondering how I could upload and set customizable banners for my nation? Please inform me if there is something I'm missing right in front of my face...

Thank you for your patience.

They should be the very first ones on this page and the page will look something like this. All you need to do is click upload banner and select the picture you want to use from your hard drive.
See You Space Cowboy...

Mount Seymour
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Mount Seymour » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Huh.

For me the banners come on the page the order I received them in, so Custom #1, #2, and #3 are all farther down the page. Is it possible you received no banners before your custom ones?
The Pacific Alpine Commonwealth of Mount Seymour
a.k.a. Somyrion, Aumeltopia
Security Council #212
Issue #640

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Mount Seymour wrote:

Huh.

For me the banners come on the page the order I received them in, so Custom #1, #2, and #3 are all farther down the page. Is it possible you received no banners before your custom ones?

Hmm, probably considering I was well over the milestones when banners were first implemented. Interesting . . .
See You Space Cowboy...

Osculo
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Osculo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Drasnia wrote:
Mount Seymour wrote:Huh.

Hmm, probably considering I was well over the milestones when banners were first implemented. Interesting . . .

Good point. My nation was founded post-banners, so I'll do a close search around that page...

EDIT: It worked. Yay. Thanks guys! Now Ozachyran and Tyrranicana can finally have their low-def banners!
Last edited by Osculo on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benjamin Toast
Administrator of the Sovereign Union of Osculo
The Holy Pingdom

Return to Gameplay