NATION

PASSWORD

Union of Saxon-Justice Embassy/Newsletter

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Union of Saxon-Justice Embassy/Newsletter

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Good evening to all of NS! I am the founder of a region called The Union of Saxon Justice, and I am starting an embassy/newsletter for my region here in hopes of advertizing our region, and possible gaining new members. Newsletters will be sent out weekly, on sundays, regarding the status of the region, and any updates in current affairs. I sincerely hope that it will keep any readers informed about what's happening around in my region.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:34 pm

A Chance at Anew
no.1

In the past week, The Union of Saxon-Justice has made significant strides in rebounding from a near failure at the hands of former president Leonardo DiCaprioland. During a low period of activity, and infighting in the government, DiCaprioland ordered a government shutdown, freezing all activity by the regional congress, and supreme court. He claimed to have a plan to implement a polling system to find out what the citizens wanted, and fill the ranks of his depleted cabinet. Alas, after several weeks, DiCaprioland had released just two polls, and all his appointments for cabinet positions had been rejected by the recipients. The people of the region were angry, and called for change and an unfreeze to the government. While DiCaprioland finally unfreezed the government after several weeks, the damage had already been done to his reputation. He achieved absolutely none of his goals, and had grinded the government's function to a screeching halt. The people were tired of his rule, and called for a referendum to impeach the president. The petition soon reached quorum, and made its way to the floor. After a gruesome 48 hour long poll, DiCaprioland was impeached by a slim 6-5 margin. Since then, and the unfreezing of the government, the state of the region has been gradually rising. The sunken population started rebounding, gaining new members by the hour, the regional congress immediately picked up pace, and was quick to pass a bill entitled The "Poll Administration and Maintenance Act" which implemented structured guidelines to protect the polls, and the people's right to vote, the foreign policy of the region was then tailored to build strong cooperation with allies, and cut time and resource wasteful relations that produced nothing. There is no doubt that we have come a long way in such a short time. In order to continue the great progress we have been making, I have suggested another set of goals, which are, filling the presidency via appointment as acting president, as our election for the presidency is only a couple weeks or so from now, hold a referenda before the upcoming presidential election to determine the number of supreme court seats for the upcoming term, as the president and supreme court terms are the same, since justices are appointed via the president, and to implement already crafted questions regarding a security check in the welcome telegram, and requiring newcomers to respond to the questions to our secretary of the interior, Ravink, who is also head of the Department of Domestic Affairs, or DODA, both of which are in charge of internal investigations, and defense/security, so that he may better scan incoming countries to make sure that they are well-intentioned, and solid individuals. We want to implement this because our region and our allies has had experiences with raiders, and troublemakers, and we want to attempt to implement a policy to mitigate the chances of any more of them from coming into our region.

That's all I have for this week, stay tuned for more news next Sunday.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Regional Activity Spikes
no.2

Much has come to our region since last sunday. Dourterk accepted his nomination as acting president last monday, and got appointed immediately. Since then, he has nominated Leonardo DiCaprioland to serve as vice president, who has not responded yet, and Wiesover to serve as supreme justice, who responded this morning saying: "Seeing as it is a little late for this term to take the position, I will wait till the next term begins. If I am renominated, I do accept, and I will proceed to my confirmation in the regional congress." Later, our prime minister realized that we did not have a congress hearing for all presidential nominees, so they put up legislation in the regional congress entitled The "Presidential Nomination and Appointment Act". This bill checks and balances the power of both nomination and appointment for administration positions, currently solely handled by the president, and gives congress appointment power, while letting the president keep the nomination power. President Dourterk also introduced three new administration positions: Attorney General, Secretary of Justice, and Secretary of Treasury. He also swore to clean out the administration, and fill its ranks if elected to be the president for the fourth administration, which is due to start on the first of april 2017. Elections are underway for the Presidency, as well as referenda to determine the number of justice seats for the supreme court for the upcoming term. Dourterk is running unopposed, and is expected to easily win. Elections for WA Delegate, as well as a proposition to merge the presidency and the delegacy, are due to be put up for vote in a couple days. Current WA Delegate Alberts is so far running unopposed, and is also expected to easily win his reelection. The founder (me) of the region also bashed the Kappa Region on wednesday, calling them "impudent", and referring to their election process as "a preposterous sham". The founder was subsequently pressured to apologize to the Kappa region by the acting president, and issued a formal apology to the Kappa region on Friday, which swiftly accepted. This, among core differences, is what caused the referendum in both regions for our regions to merge, to fail. The Union of Saxon Justice sunk it with a solid 9-5 against vote, and the Kappa Region also sunk it hard by what their president said.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 pm

Settling Down
no.3

Elections have finally wrapped up in The Union Of Saxon-Justice. Dourterk retained the presidency by a close 5-4 vote, and Alberts barely held onto his delegacy with a 8-7-1 victory (the one is an abstain ballot). Both races were much closer than expected, and at some points, it seemed likely that both of these incumbents would lose their elections. The president and WA Delegate subsequently thanked the people of the union for their victories, and swore to unite more people by the next election cycle under a big tent to vote for them. The president also removed the government positions introduced last week, citing reasons of not enough individuals to man the positions, as well as them already being covered by other offices. He then nominated the following individuals for the new administration:

Vice President: Leonardo DiCaprioland
Secretary of State: Islamic State of Temasek
Secretary of Internal Affairs: Ravink
Chief Justice: Wiesover
Justices: Muazikistan and Lanakastan

All nominees accepted their nominations accept for Lanakastan, who has not yet replied. Temasek and Wiesover got appointed by the congress immediately, but the rest were ordered to attend confirmation hearings by the prime minister. The now former prime minister of the region, New Zacharianasville resigned last sunday after the failure of his bill that regulated the nomination and appointment process. He stated that he would resign as soon as Amer-Africa accepted to run for the position in a special election. Amer-Africa subsequently accepted, and won the special election easily 5-2-1. Referenda also decided that the new term will have three justices, and referenda is also up proposing the merging of the presidency and the delegacy, but it looks as though it will fail to pass.

The Nuclear Apocalypse took big precedence in the region while it lasted. The cabinet first thought it was an April Fool's day joke, but then our allies in the Kappa region delivered critical intelligence and advice for precautionary measures, as well as some code released on a thread was the deciding factor to treat it as real. The cabinet then agreed that precautionary measures must be taken, and borders were locked less than five minutes before the start of the war, and stayed locked until this morning. As a precautionary measure, the founder originally wanted to lock the borders when the countdown clock first appeared, but the cabinet did not like the idea. It was only when the information came out did they reluctantly agree. The founder also gave an executive order barring residents from participating in the war, and told them that if they wanted to participate, they can leave, and come back. But if they participate while in the region, they would be kicked, but allowed reentry upon the end of the war. This prevented any casualties or war in the region, and thankfully no one participated.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Desertion and Attempted Coup Plague The Region
no.4

Last monday, a group of citizens (at the time) of The Union of Saxon Justice, headed by then President Dourterk, decided to leave the union, and form a new region called The Union of Organized States. This action came after rising tensions between Dourterk and his allies, and the rest of the region. The final straw was the regional congress striking down a bill authored by Dourterk entitled The "Accord for Ethical Government Action". In short, this bill would have curbed freedom of speech for government officials, and created bold lines of treatment between citizens and officers. Both WA Delegate Alberts and Prime Minister Amer-Africa responded to the bill by unleashing a barrage of bills in the regional congress which propose to limit executive powers, and extend freedom of speech. As of now, they are still pending. Dourterk continued to resist, and tried to take out one of many disliked clauses in the AEGA, but he did not succeed to pass it, or effectively resist the legislators in the regional congress. Despite some obviously justifiable hard feelings on the desertion, both parties decided to let bygones be bygones, and agreed to remain friends, and even opened up an embassy. The split was not because of malice, but because of two parties with the same goal of furthering the development of the region, but with different ideas that could not coexist. None the less, there was substantial civil unrest when Former Secretary of The Interior Ravink decided to kick and ban both the founder and the prime minister of the union. The founder managed to unban himself, and the prime minister, and both subsenquently returned to the region to restore order, and lock Ravink out. Dourterk stated that Ravink had acted alone, and condemned both Ravink and members of his new region that wanted to harm the union. He then said that he would keep a close eye on them, and even offered to form a joint tribunal with the Union of Saxon Justice to prosecute criminals who commited inter-regional crimes. Referenda is up in the union to decide whether or not to proceed to create one, with it being favored to pass. While the Organized States are currently debating whether to proceed as well.

The recovery of the region from the events last week has been slow, and somewhat painful too. Leonardo DiCaprioland became president due to the chain of succession, and successfully attempted to appoint Theric as the VP, and Alberts as the new secretary of the interior. Theric accepted, but Alberts could not enter his position as the Potestatum Act prohibits him from holding the position, as he is already a senator and delegate. President DiCaprioland then attempted to appoint Muazikistan for secretary of the interior, but the Potestatum Act also prohibits him from holding the position, as he is a justice on the supreme court. Let's just say that DiCaprioland is not the most competent president in our history, and he would never have gotten the position, if in theory there had been a special election instead of rising in the chain of succession, there was a reason that he was impeached...

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Rank and File
no.5

The past week was a bit more lethargic in the union then previous ones. Much has slowed down since Dourterk and his friends left, as well as fewer recruits coming in. But, the referendum on the joint tribunal with the organized states passed 3-0, and the union is waiting to here back from the organized states. Now former Secretary of State Islamic State of Temasek left the union unannounced last monday, and the position of secretary of state is now vacant once again. A call for impeachment for now former Prime Minister Amer-Africa by the founder quickly reached quorum on thursday, and subsequently came to vote. The vote was called off on friday when Amer-Africa stepped down from the position releasing the following statement: "I wish nothing but the best for the next person because i resign and the next person can do 100 percent better then i so good luck". Immediately afterwards, DuruskyLand announced his intent to run in a special election which started on friday, and ends tomorrow. It is likely that he will win the seat as the votes as of now are 8-0-1. Amer-Africa was an incompetent prime minister from the get-go, and a major reason for his impeachment was the fact that he neglected to vote on any of the bills that were, and still are, sitting in congress for the past several weeks. His vote was critical, as many laws were left in limbo without his vote, not enough for either a solid yes or no answer of passage.

As I've said, it's been a slow week, so that's all I have for this week, stay tuned for more news next Sunday.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:03 pm

Switchup
no.6

Now Prime Minister DuruskyLand won the special election for the position of prime minister last monday, and kept the margins even into the closing. He was appointed subsequently after his victory by the founder. Shortly afterwards, current WA Delegate Alberts announced his bid for the presidential election of june/july 2017, and DuruskyLand announced his bid for the WA Delegacy in june/july 2017 as well. Congress also passed several bills throughout the week, both new, and clearing out the congress floor of old bills stuck in the system. A breakdown of what was done and implemented follows:

The "Term limit" bill of 4.10.17 aims to prevent officers from holding a position for more than three times in a row, without a one term cool-down period.

The "Impeachment clause" bill of 4.11.17 bars officers from holding the same position ever again if they were impeached twice.

The "Restriction on Political Campaigning" bill of 1.28.17 was repealed by 4.20.17. This bill restricted any and all political campaigning 16 days before the respective election, and sets forth punishments for the breaking of the bill such as supreme court intervention, suppression, banning, barring, and more.

The "Cannabis Legalization Act" of 12.18.16 was reinstated by 4.20.17(2) after being repealed by 1.30.17. This bill lets an individual over the age of 18 carry up to one ounce of weed on them, and store up to 5 ounces of weed not on their person. The government also taxes and punishes those who sell to minors, or have more than the legal amount, with both money and jail time. The bill allows nations to opt out of legalizing weed, but makes it a required clause that medical weed is legal in all nations.

The "New boarder policy" of 4.20.17(3) has made it illegal for The Union of Saxon Justice to ever be involved in a merger again.

The region has also called up a new question to referendum today. It asks whether or not the free healthcare system be opened up to the open market in the region. The question is leading 4-0, and is expected to pass with ease.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Slow and Easy
no.7

The referendum on free health care through the open market passed 7-0-1 last Wednesday, as expected it encountered little opposition throughout the region. The referendum went on to congress as a bill entitled "Healthcare" of 4.22.17, and subsequently passed with a unanimous vote, being put into effect that very day. The regional population has also seen a slight boost in new residents, with two new nations entering the region within the last week. Unfortunately, the president has failed to utilize the new recruits by staffing his understaffed, malaise-stricken, cabinet with new recruits, and tensions have been growing from that. The frustration is understandable, especially after such a long lull in activity, new recruits finally come in, and they are ignored by the president. As a result of his laziness and incompetence, dissent has started to build up towards him, with the WA Delegate already vying to replace him in the upcoming election, but calls for a referendum to remove the incompetent president from power have been thrown around. He is very close to being impeached, only time will tell what happens.

It's been a slow week, so that's all I have for this week, stay tuned for more news next Sunday.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun May 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Nothing Ado About Nothing
no.8

The past week was a very slow week in the union. A couple new recruits trickled in here and there, but besides that, it is almost as if the union was frozen in time. The founder attempted to enhance embassy policies on Friday by contacting the understaffed cabinet, but no one has responded. While activity has sunk in the past couple of weeks, this is quite unprecedented. No responses for two days from some of the most active members (comparatively) of the region. That's why there is nothing to report on. No region is a one man band, or at least no good one.

As I've said, it's been a slow week, so that's all I have for this week, stay tuned for more news next Sunday.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun May 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Appoint and Appropriate
no.9

The sleepiness in the union has still continued over the past week, but things are starting to wake up a little bit. President Leonardo DiCaprioland finally came around, and last tuesday he appointed South Solus to be the Secretary of State of the Union. South Solus accepted his nomination on wednesday, and the confirmation was then sent to the regional congress whom approved him last night. He was subsequently put into power this morning, where he began getting to work immediately. He pledged to vet embassies, and establish relations with friendly regions, as well as shut down unproductive embassies, which included three of them today. Besides that, not much else took place in the region. I do want to take the time to say though that we encourage newcomers to join our region. There is plenty of room to grow, as well as plenty of open positions in the government. Please feel free to telegram me if you are interested at all.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Set and Run
no.10

Another slow week has come and gone in the now sleepy union. The regional congressional elections have been scheduled for 5-28-2017 5pm central time to 5-31-2017 5pm central time, allowing 72 hours for voting, as per the law, with those elected taking office on 6-1-2017. Sadly due to the heavy level of inactivity, not a single individual has announced their intent to either run or rerun for congress. On that note, as per the law, a referendum was held to determine the even number of seats in the regional congress for the upcoming term, and only two people showed up, both voting to have four seats in the regional congress.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun May 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Hopeful Invigoration
no.11

Elections have started in the Union for the regional congress. All incumbents, except Prime Minister Duruskyland decided to re-run for all their seats, as well as a newcomer nation Holly United decided to make a bid for the open 4th seat. Additionally, a new contingent of nations entered the union, and pledged to be active both yesterday and today. Unfortunately, the president is inactive, and has done nothing with the new talent pool. This has led to frustration, and a call for impeachment has been made. It is 2/3rd's done from being completely sent to a vote. Should it be brought to vote, and President Leonardo DiCaprioland is impeached, both Alberts as well as Holly United would vie for the position in a special election.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Moving and In Action
no.12

Congressional elections have ended in the union last wednesday, with the following people taking office on thursday:

Prime Minister: South Solus
Senate Seat #2: incumbent Theric
Senate Seat #3: incumbent Alberts
Senate Seat #4: Holly United

The fourth seat has been vacated by Holly United though, as they easily won a special election for the presidency against WA Delegate Alberts by 10-4, and is now the current president of the union. This went down after a call for impeachment for now former president Leonardo DiCaprioland reached quorum, and was only a couple hours away from impeachment by a 7-1-2 vote, when he resigned, and subsequently left the region. This left then vice president Theric as the acting president for several days while a new president was elected.

The 13th nation declared his intent to run for the now vacant senate seat #4, and is running unopposed, only against a no confidence vote. The poll was started earlier today, and is currently 1-0 for The Colony of The 13th nation, and is ending on wednesday, they are the current favorites to win.

The president has also released a short-list of individuals for cabinet and non-cabinet level positions, this is still in the works, and appointments may be a little ways off, as not enough votes have come in for a decisive option, nor have any of the candidates accepted their nominations. The list is as follows though:

Vice President: Democratic Land of the free
Secretary of State: either Theric or Omegan UCA
Secretary of Interior: Parn
Justice: Spree Trus
Justice: New Osborn

The regional congress has also passed the "Legislative Reform" of 6.3.17, this is the first act of the third regional congress under the new prime minister of the union, South Solus this bill has multiple components with serious effects as will be broken down. The bill repeals term limits laws (see 2 U.C § 16) that were passed by congress to limit the time of people in positions. It argues that this is an overreach of congressional power by interfering with the operations of other branches. There are similar terms for the repeal for impeachment clauses passed by congress (see 2 U.C § 17) arguing that they are self-regulating themselves. 2 U.C § 18 regarding regional autonomy was also repealed, pointing out that blocking a referenda for mergers is a violation of the constitution of the Union of Saxon Justice article VII. 2 U.C § 19 regarding healthcare on the free market was also repealed citing a redundancy as a better policy without snags was already in the constitution. 1 U.C § 7 regarding the legality of marijuana was changed in status to repealed for the gagillionth time in the past few months, outlawing marijuana once again, citing small technicalities. 2 U.C § 12 regarding campaign restrictions was also reinstated under the contingence of an amendment which made the political campaigning in the previously set restricted time space illegal for only incumbents, and removal of office a possible consequence.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck
Last edited by Oldenfranck on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Leadership For The Masses
no.13

A slower but still somewhat productive week unfurled in the union recently. The entire cabinet and non-cabinet appointees were approved by congress, and all were appointed by the founder to their positions. The secretary of state became Theric after a hunt for a replacement ensued last Sunday. As a result, his second congressional seat fell vacant due to regional law. The 13th nation also won a special election for the fourth congressional seat 7-0, and came into office last Wednesday. The president has also started a large outreach program to make new friends across nation states, ordering the secretary of state of the union to begin extending embassy invitations, while the prime minister of the union ordered that all proposed legislation head to his office for a clean up before being authorized to go to the floor of congress. Plans to revive the now dead regional map are underway, as RPing has taken a roasting since Dourterk and his friends left. Hopefully this will attract new nations.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Slow Can Be Busy
no.14

Hello all, sorry that I was unable to write the newsletter yesterday. I was very busy, and I just got some free time now. Literally a whole bunch of nothing occurred in the region in the past week. Just some new embassy openings, requests, and outreaches. I'm sorry that I don't have much else to share. Most everyone is on summer break, and unlike the forums spike in activity, our region has seen even less than the already little.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Charge of All
no.15

Greetings Nation States! We have had a slow but a little faster past week in the union. Elections are nearly underway to determine the next president and wa delegate of the union. A referenda for the number of court seats is also in the works as well. So far we have current wa delegate Alberts running for reelection, with a challenge in current vice president Democratic Land of the free Current President Holly United will also be running for reelection again, so far facing no one, and offering Alberts the vp position should he lose his reelection. Embassies have continued to close with former allies that adopt the raiding tag, as we are strictly anti-invader, and refuse to associate any longer with raiders. Currently, only productive and anti-raider regions are getting new embassies with us.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:03 pm

No Excitement In The Executive
no.16

Greetings to all! Not much that is very interesting occurred in the union in the past week. Both incumbents were unanimously reelected with a pathetic turnout. The court seats are to all remain the same in population capacity, meaning 3, as was voted on 5-1. The secretary of state and the president have continued their embassy outreach, but besides that, not much else occurred. Also, if any region is interested in having relations with us, please feel free to telegram our secretary of state, wa delegate, myself, or the president. We can promise that all requests will be accepted with only two conditions, 1. no raider affiliation, 2. a stable government.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Sleep A Way Prime
no.17

In the past week in the union, so little has occurred, that a CTE'ing is the biggest news, how ironic... Anyways, the union no longer has a prime minister after South Solus CTE'D last wednesday. Only one member of congress remains, and the rest of the government is also inactive and understaffed. We accept all new nations that are good into our region, and we have powerful positions available to fill. I cannot promise excitement off the bat, but with some hard work, it could be possible.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:48 pm

And You Thought Sodas Went Flat
no.18

There has literally been close to 0 activity in the union in the past week. Also, nothing really visible to look forward to at the moment. All that has continued are embassy openings, most of which are unproductive, but at least that is going on. Besides this, I have literally nothing else to say. Not even busy words or anything, so I guess I end this entry here.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Defacto Defecto
no.19

Not much action has occurred in the union in the past week, but there was one major event. The now former president of the union, Holly United has resigned after scolding themselves for not doing much. Now President Democratic Land of the free moved up the line of succession to become president. Now, the government is not only inactive, but understaffed too. Former Interior Secretary Parn CTE'D on Tuesday, Democratic Land moved up, and is no longer VP, and has also done nothing. This region is essentially dead for now. There is so little going on, that it is becoming increasingly hard to even BS about events to get more words on the newsletters.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:11 am

You haven't not said it's been a slow week since what, early June?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Back Again
no.20

We are back once again after a slur of slow weeks in which apathy got unbearable, and nothing happened, and so we kind of gave up posting here, but we are back! A few leadership changes happened here and there, but overall, not really much has changed. We hope to remain more active in the future, and to see more recruits join. There are many leadership positions available, leaving you to basically mold this region. Getting a top position here is not hard at all now, and you can help make this region into something better. So come on down to our Union, and blaze a path!

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Tryna Run
no.21

Well as one may figure, rebooting a region is not the easiest thing in the world. One cannot expect success at first, and lots of behind the scene works have to be done. None the less, the union is still surviving, and if anything, gaining a little bit in its health. Efforts by the president and his cabinet are underway to revive the region, but we are still in great need of more personpower for our effort. So please do come to our region, and seek a place in our leadership, it is quite easy to get, and very rewarding.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Adytus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adytus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Oldenfranck wrote:Tryna Run
no.21

Well as one may figure, rebooting a region is not the easiest thing in the world. One cannot expect success at first, and lots of behind the scene works have to be done. None the less, the union is still surviving, and if anything, gaining a little bit in its health. Efforts by the president and his cabinet are underway to revive the region, but we are still in great need of more personpower for our effort. So please do come to our region, and seek a place in our leadership, it is quite easy to get, and very rewarding.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Perhaps a better looking factbook may help your region develop a real selling point.
Necromancer of Arbitration
In Lazarus

Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oldenfranck » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Election Confection
no.22

Despite nearly no activity at all, election days are when the union sees the most activity by far. They are coming up soon, with a referendum on congressional seat numbers, and after that, congressional elections themselves. We look forward to filling the positions in with more active players, and we look to the outside world to join us as well. Besides this, there has not been much activity in the union for the past week. Even the positions that are currently staffed are filled by non active players. Please join as we need more recruits, and everyone is welcome, besides raiders.

Thank you,

-Oldenfranck

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay