NATION

PASSWORD

Is my Environmental Crisis Over?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Pepsi Co
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Compulsory Consumerist State

Is my Environmental Crisis Over?

Postby Pepsi Co » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:09 am

When I founded my nation, I made the economy my one and only priority. Then I discovered that Pepsi actually has an environmental policy which made me realize "OH $#!%! If there's no Earth where do I put my money?!". So for the past year I started putting all the money I earned from exploitation and soda sales into environmental clean up making environmental recovery a corporate priority.

Yesterday, I got the banners Modern Steel, Tranquility, Aspire, Hiking, Cavern, Pause for Sightseeing, Could Have Happened to Anyone, and Bleating Heart and today I got Cultivated.

In the World Rank my Eco-Friendliness is 59% and my Eviromental Beauty is 57%.

Can I call my environmental clean up a success and go back to moderate measures or do I still have a long way to go?
Last edited by Pepsi Co on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pepsi Co
Bureaucrat

Postby Pepsi Co » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 am

Obviously I'm going to have to ask directly for a response. All I'm asking is based of my banners and World Ranking, has Pepsi Co reached the world average (or at least ideal) condition for it's natural environment.

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 am

Environmental friendliness has nothing to do with how good your environment is. It just measures how much to spend on efforts to protect then environment. You want environmental beauty. If your environmental beauty is in the top 57% you're still slightly below average in comparison to most nations. But how "good" that is depends on how good you think other nations are at taking care of their environments.
Ultimately the answer to this is subjective, it depends on what you think is "good enough". I think once your factbook describes your nation as "environmentally stunning" you can say you have a good environment.

Your national animal line (Pepsi Co's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities) indicates you still have a ways to go.
Last edited by Aclion on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Pepsi Co
Bureaucrat

Postby Pepsi Co » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 am

Aclion wrote:Environmental friendliness has nothing to do with how good your environment is. It just measures how much to spend on efforts to protect then environment. You want environmental beauty. If your environmental beauty is in the top 57% you're still slightly below average in comparison to most nations. But how "good" that is depends on how good you think other nations are at taking care of their environments.
Ultimately the answer to this is subjective, it depends on what you think is "good enough". I think once your factbook describes your nation as "environmentally stunning" you can say you have a good environment.

Your national animal line (Pepsi Co's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities) indicates you still have a ways to go.

So what should my rank for Environmental Beauty be? 50%?

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Pepsi Co wrote:
Aclion wrote:Environmental friendliness has nothing to do with how good your environment is. It just measures how much to spend on efforts to protect then environment. You want environmental beauty. If your environmental beauty is in the top 57% you're still slightly below average in comparison to most nations. But how "good" that is depends on how good you think other nations are at taking care of their environments.

So what should my rank for Environmental Beauty be? 50%?

Like I said it depends on what you think is good enough.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Return to Gameplay