NATION

PASSWORD

The Grey Wardens: Warden-Lieutenant Eshialand

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 am

Great Report Tim!
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)

The Union of Democratic States

Tim Stank
Civilian

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Tim Stank » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm

The Noble Thatcherites wrote:Great Report Tim!

Thanks bud.

Vincent Drake
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vincent Drake » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Tim won't stink if he writes tonight's post :)
Commander in The Order of the Grey Wardens
Founder of European Union

Need to talk? Vincent Drake#3952

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Vincent Drake wrote:Tim won't stink if he writes tonight's post :)

Tim Stank is an Altmoras puppet you hater >:(
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Brunhizzle
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brunhizzle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:40 am

If TGW is the Justice League then Tim is Snapper Carr and Altmoras is Bloodwynd.
Brunhilde

"I have three children and if I can raise just one of them to be more like Brunhilde and less like Sygian I'll consider myself a successful parent."
-Scardino

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:08 am

Brunhizzle wrote:If TGW is the Justice League then Tim is Snapper Carr and Altmoras is Bloodwynd.

Ain't TGW, just Libcord. Sorry Brun but we already secured Aquaman and The Flash. We're open to s p i c y bids for their media rights though.

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Warden Altmoras
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Warden Altmoras » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Solorni wrote:Would have been nice to see TGW use this type of force against obvious Nazi targets first like: Reichsfolk. Still it was interesting to see these organizations & regions fighting again Europeia, TNP, TWP, TEP & UK in Japan.

Why would we drive The MT Army out of an occupation of a Nazi region?

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:38 pm

You will guard them and they will hate you for it. Whenever there is not a Blight actively crawling over the surface, humanity will do its best to forget how much they need you. And that's good. We need to stand apart from them, even if they have to push us away to make us do it. That is the only way we can ever make the hard decisions.

I've been thinking a lot lately about The Grey Wardens and our mission. So much so that I've recently returned to active duty as a Warden Commander. I find myself reading the words above, originally spoken by Kristoff, quite often, as I did when I first founded the Order in 2015 and as I did when I brought it back last summer. In this increasingly social gameplay culture, it is easy to get lost in personal relationships and seeking the approval of your peers. It is easy to lose sight of the mission when your goal becomes to assert your own preeminence in a world that values vanity over service.

The majority of Wardens do not arrive on the hype train. Nations from across the world join our ranks because they simply wish to make a difference. In a culture where acts of destruction are viewed more favorably than those of creation, The Grey Wardens stand tall against those who wish to violate the sovereignty of independent regions. We've also become infamous for our eagerness to strike blows directly at those who name themselves enemies to peace and goodwill. A target is on our backs, and rightfully so. We must remember this when faced with pressure from outside. It is not our mission to be liked. It is our mission to stop the blight of arbitrary destruction.

Today saw its fair share of battles. Natives vs. Opression. Right vs. Wrong. Efforts of eighteen defenders lead to the liberation of three regions from foreign control. Our allies in the Rejected Realms Army surprised many with their large contingency of warriors, including the return of honored legends. Efforts to grow their numbers have certainly paid off and I offer my sincerest congratulations. Tonight we continued the daily struggle for peace, squaring off first against HYDRA and then setting our sights on The Black Hawks after their retreat. The Black Hawks themselves waned after a few skirmishes, leaving us to remind the Europeian Republican Navy that their refreshingly classical tactics can be stopped. In all, nine regions were defended and another was liberated.

Many will consider that amount to be not worth writing home about, but any victory against the forces of destruction is a difference made in this world.

Participating Wardens
Commander of the Grey Benevolent Thomas | Liberator, Defender
High Constable Deadeye Jack | Liberator, Defender
Warden-Lieutenant House of Cards | Liberator, Trigger, Defender
Warden Izonno | Liberator
Warden Kangalia | Liberator, Defender
First Warden Roavin | Liberator
Warden-Lieutenant Sir Merlin | Liberator, Trigger, Defender
Warden-recruit The Rhondian States | Liberator
Chamberlain Vincent Drake | Liberator, Defender
Warden Melody | Liberator, Defender
Commander of the Grey Tim-Opolis | Liberator, Defender
Commander of the Grey Altmoras | Liberator, Defender

Allies that honor us with their friendship
[LCA-UDS-FORGE] Kade | Liberator
[RRA] Catalyse | Liberator, Trigger
[RRA] Orca | Liberator
[RRA] Frattastan | Liberator
[RRA] Guy | Liberator
[RRA] Crazy Girl | Liberator
[RRA] Harmoneia | Liberator
[RRA] Libetarian Republics | Liberator
[SPSF] Yuno | Liberator
[SPSF] Escade | Liberator, Defender
[SPSF] Vietnam | Liberator, Defender
[TOP] Lucifer | Liberator, Defender

As a last order of business, I'd like to congratulate Sir Merlin, House of Cards and Catalyse for their success in command today. I'm also happy to present The Rhondian States, our newest recruit, with a vial of darkspawn blood. The Joining awaits you.
Last edited by Benevolent Thomas on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Awesome post, and good to see some RRA old timers back in the fray! Coffee's on the house for one of 'em

Escade
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:50 pm

OMG that minor update list <3

I have to wake up earlier to get on minor!

These reports make that vial of blood so enticing....

Catalyse
Attaché

Founded: Jul 25, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Catalyse » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:15 am

Great report, BT. :>

And yay for the RRA turnout! :D
Jumbled up letters.
Former WA Delegate of TRR.
Former some other things.

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012

Postby Altmoras » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Neat post Thomas, nice to see the RRA out in such force, even if it's because Fratt unearthed a few fossils :P
Last edited by Altmoras on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:07 pm

Altmoras wrote:Neat post Thomas, nice to see the RRA out in such force, even if it's because Fratt unearthed a few fossils :P
Catalyse, Tim, and you all said basically the same thing. Obviously, you are all the same person :p
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012

Postby Altmoras » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Altmoras wrote:Neat post Thomas, nice to see the RRA out in such force, even if it's because Fratt unearthed a few fossils :P
Catalyse, Tim, and you all said basically the same thing. Obviously, you are all the same person :p

It's really impressive the level of archaeology that took place here ok.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Fauxia wrote:

Archaeological digs need to be celebrated

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Catalyse, Tim, and you all said basically the same thing. Obviously, you are all the same person :p

Archaeological digs need to be celebrated
What, have people seriously suggested this before? I can't say I'd be surprised... Not that I think you are
Last edited by Fauxia on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Archaeological digs need to be celebrated
What, have people seriously suggested this before? I can't say I'd be surprised... Not that I think you are

I have no idea what you mean, my only documented alternate persona on this game is as Lord OnderKelkia, Glorious Ruler Of Imperialism, Daddy of Subversion

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Fauxia wrote:What, have people seriously suggested this before? I can't say I'd be surprised... Not that I think you are

I have no idea what you mean, my only documented alternate persona on this game is as Lord OnderKelkia, Glorious Ruler Of Imperialism, Daddy of Subversion
Never mind.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:42 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:I have no idea what you mean, my only documented alternate persona on this game is as Lord OnderKelkia, Glorious Ruler Of Imperialism, Daddy of Subversion
Never mind.

Never mind what dude?

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Never mind.

Never mind what dude?
Never mind me saying that some people have probably suggested you and Altmoras and Catalyse are probably the same person

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Never mind what dude?
Never mind me saying that some people have probably suggested you and Altmoras and Catalyse are probably the same person

I mean, it's a valid point to raise. All three of us have never been in the same Voice Chat at the same time, and the times that Altmoras and I are both on we're frequently using voice changers.

This is something which we must investigate.

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Never mind me saying that some people have probably suggested you and Altmoras and Catalyse are probably the same person

I mean, it's a valid point to raise. All three of us have never been in the same Voice Chat at the same time, and the times that Altmoras and I are both on we're frequently using voice changers.

All defenders are actually just Roavinbot.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:I mean, it's a valid point to raise. All three of us have never been in the same Voice Chat at the same time, and the times that Altmoras and I are both on we're frequently using voice changers.

All defenders are actually just Roavinbot.

I think a cursory glance at some of our posts make very clear that a good number of us are clearly our own hivemind separate from any related to Unibot ;)

Wordy
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wordy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Has the new "Last WA Election" displayed on regions made much of a difference to raids? Update for TGW?
RiderSyl wrote:
The ends justifies the meanies.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Wordy wrote:Has the new "Last WA Election" displayed on regions made much of a difference to raids? Update for TGW?

It saves me about 2 seconds when checking if raiders missed on a jump, since now I can check the region page instead of running it through 20xx. From a capable R/D sense, it's a nice convenience but not much else.

I imagine it'll become more fun for our techs to play with once they release its API Shard.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay