NATION

PASSWORD

The Empire of Kantrias | FA Update 29th of February Edition

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:00 am

Additionally, Kantrias has 16 people credited on our tracking sheet as being present in the current raid on Philippines. That's more than I can ever recall Kantrias previously contributing to an operation, so "all accounts" you are hearing from are outdated.
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

The Hinterplace
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hinterplace » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:21 pm

Improper Classifications wrote:
The Hinterplace wrote:I don't even know why Kantrias has subsumed Arda when they can't even keep up their own region. By all accounts, Kantrias has been near death for quite a long time.

They've gone from 86 to 125 nations over the past month alone. Who are you asking for this information

An Aes Sedai does not share her eyes and ears with anyone.
The Constitutional Monarchy of
The Hinterplace (She/Her)
Author of SC#476
My commentary is my own unless otherwise stated. a.k.a. Archangelis

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:36 pm

Idk what an ass sensei is but so far the Skarian Revival is proving impressive as far as I'm concerned.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 13, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:48 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:If we want to get pedantic, alignment != ideology. The 11th Year Accords professed an Imperialist ideology that aligns with the ideology of Raider Unity to create areas of mutual interests and benefits.

Certainly you are getting pedantic, in the NS gameplay context of referring to a region as having "always been a Raider [...] region" and having "not once claimed to be anything but Imperialist and Raider aligned", both statements made earlier in this thread and which I would understand together.

Whatever is being attempted with "The 11th Year Accords" does not mean that it can be read back into Kantrias history as its eternal view. Kantrias is within its rights to change its ideology/alignment and players can debate the merits of that, but its previous positions cannot be rewritten retrospectively.

It should be wholly uncontentious to say that Kantrias viewed imperialism as a variant of independence and has not always identified as Raider, even while recognising that it (like the TNI/LKE historically, and the LKE today) was pro-raiding and cooperated with raiders based on mutual respect and interest.

The North Polish Union wrote:Of course, if the astute reader were to actually check the links which Onder has provided, they would notice that the first makes only one reference to 'Independence' and that it is not in relation to Kantrias at all ("Europeia is the modern paragon and leading power of Independence").

The "astute reader" - assuming that they are not choosing to be disingenuous - is capable of comprehending what is written in that document and not just searching for a word. The specific paragraph - from which you selectively quote - reads in full:
Kylia Quilor wrote:Europeia is the modern paragon and leading power of Independence, that ideal of free action in pursuit of individual interest, unrestrained by raider and defender partisanship. As Imperialists, we walk in that same intellectual tradition, and so it makes sense for us to ally on that alone. We share a common worldview, have common interests.

Imperialism is situated within the independent ideological perspective and specifically on the rejection of raider and defender partisanship - far from being affiliated/aligned to raiders. The language is mirroring the Independent Manifesto and deliberately so.

The North Polish Union wrote:That leaves us with a dispatch of a nearly-decade-old document published by North East Somerset, a nation whose primary claim to fame is lying to both sides of the Milograd TSP coup in an attempt to further his own interests in the region, and we are expected to take its contents at face value.

You appear to be suggesting that North East Somerset falsified the signatories to The Independent Manifesto when recording Kylia Quilor on behalf of Kantrias - in a period when Kantrias was friendly with regions including Europeia and the LKE. That is meritless on its face.

The fact is that Kantrias signed The Independent Manifesto - signatories to which identify themselves (and imperialist regions in general) as independent and as rejecting the raider-defender dichotomy and the concept that their interests have any place within that raider-defender dichotomy.

By the way, you say that NES "[lied] to both sides of the Milograd TSP coup". You are mixed up on your (mischaracterised) reference.
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Duke of Roskilde, of Balder

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

JayDee II
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 10, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby JayDee II » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:20 pm

For those who aren't PNG'd in Europeia https://forums.europeians.com/index.php ... t-10094409

Maybe PNGs can see it too but idk

In my capacity as Queen of Kantrias, I sign the Independence Manifesto, as the Council of Nobles has voted to agree that that Kantrias sign the Manifesto.

Name: Kylia Basilissa Regina Quilor
Position: Queen of Kantrias, Gavel and Sword of the Realm
Region: Kantrias
Last edited by JayDee II on Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
President of Europeia

Small Handed Pit-Viper

Vleerian Ravagia
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 07, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vleerian Ravagia » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:19 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:Whatever is being attempted with "The 11th Year Accords" does not mean that it can be read back into Kantrias history as its eternal view. Kantrias is within its rights to change its ideology/alignment and players can debate the merits of that, but its previous positions cannot be rewritten retrospectively.

As someone who is presently involved in Kantrias, appreciates it deeply, and has a great interest in the history - I appreciate that you have come and given such fantastic sources to read back and catch up on some of the areas where my knowledge is lacking. As time is somewhat of a luxury for me these days, you have truly done me a great service.

I have snipped the above because I think it captures arguably the most important part of this conversation. I extend my deepest gratitude for ensuring history remains immutable, and that the history of this region I have (admittedly only recently joined as of a few months ago) become so fond of is both widely spread and not altered. With that said, I think further argument on the topic of Kantrias' historical alignment is rather pointless. As Leutria stated, what is useful to Kantrias - and by extension, Imperialism in Kantrias - shall be kept and pursued.

As I am thoroughly invested in Raiderdom, I will refrain from commenting on if Raiders are beneficial to Kantrias, and leave that for a more unbiased party to comment on.

The Hinterplace wrote:Maybe Arran Drake the Pretender should brush up on his own region’s history.

The Hinterplace wrote:An Aes Sedai does not share her eyes and ears with anyone.

The achievements of the Emperor over the past three months speak for themselves - a threefold increase in nations, and far higher participation in the military which has seen actual battlefield gains, to name the ones that matter the most. Improvement is happening right in front of you, all at the hand of a clearly capable Emperor that you see fit to call a "pretender."

Perhaps, when you are in the mood to make Ideologically motivated snipes, you should consult with Onder first. Whatever eyes and ears you are presently using don't seem to be quite as sharp as his memory.

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby North East Somerset » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:58 pm

JayDee II wrote:For those who aren't PNG'd in Europeia https://forums.europeians.com/index.php ... t-10094409

Maybe PNGs can see it too but idk

For the record its an unedited post by Kylia Quilor made on September 19th, 2017;

"In my capacity as Queen of Kantrias, I sign the Independence Manifesto, as the Council of Nobles has voted to agree that that Kantrias sign the Manifesto.

Name: Kylia Basilissa Regina Quilor
Position: Queen of Kantrias, Gavel and Sword of the Realm
Region: Kantrias"

But maybe the Europeian admins created the post?

After all, its certainly not a possibility that current Kantrian leadership are deeply disingenuous and untrustworthy in everything they are now alleging about their own region's history.

No, its more likely that everyone else who was around at the time all the previous interactions with Kantrias occurred, is part of an elaborate conspiracy.
Last edited by North East Somerset on Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Duke, Balder
Lord High Steward, The LKE
Honoured Citizen, Europeia

Wascoitan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wascoitan » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:12 pm

The Hinterplace wrote:
Improper Classifications wrote:They've gone from 86 to 125 nations over the past month alone. Who are you asking for this information

Translation
Addison Vytherov
she/her
I am she who handles salmon under suspicious circumstances
"if wasc think I'll ever take her seriously then uh" - kava
"i still can't believe addi doesn't like inftr's animation style. shameful" - iota
"I think it’s just because you’re so scary" - Phoebe
"I fear u" - qekitor
"you aren't a shitass" - Koth

Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:21 pm

The Hinterplace wrote:
Improper Classifications wrote:They've gone from 86 to 125 nations over the past month alone. Who are you asking for this information

outjerked

Antovign
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Antovign » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:31 am

It's endlessly amusing to me that none of the original founders of Arda are actually against this, but there MUST be CONTROVERSY RAH RAH RAH! So let us dig up stuff from years ago and slap it in everyone's face so we feel better about being petty.

Last I checked this thread was about Kantrias 'subsuming' Arda, not picking apart one thing that was misspoken? But alas, none of this is that unexpected. I genuinely expect some kind of snarky tear down for this, too.
Aynia

Omnicontrol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnicontrol » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:52 am

Antovign wrote:It's endlessly amusing to me that none of the original founders of Arda are actually against this, but there MUST be CONTROVERSY RAH RAH RAH! So let us dig up stuff from years ago and slap it in everyone's face so we feel better about being petty.

Last I checked this thread was about Kantrias 'subsuming' Arda, not picking apart one thing that was misspoken? But alas, none of this is that unexpected. I genuinely expect some kind of snarky tear down for this, too.

no but you see if a region that adheres to raider unity and is at least mildly relevant does anything they are evil tyrants and hypocrites and will obviously collapse tomorrow
the sun is a deadly laser
United Calanworie wrote:It only is "absent" in F7 because nobody previews their posts because they're trying to move at the speed of mach fuck to not get ninjd.

Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table

Mlakhavia wrote:TCB arent fascists, we are simply the People
the People have a Stick
We use it to Whack piddly rightist frontiers

United Calanworie wrote:Us mods don't do shit.

[violet] wrote:lol

United Calanworie wrote:what in tarnation

Delta-8
Civilian

Founded: Sep 29, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Delta-8 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:21 pm

Operation: Frog Ponds

“My Emperor.” The Lady Marshal greeted the Emperor as he walked into the command center. “I have found us a target, one that I believe is most fitting.” She said with a smirk. The Emperor looked at the large table in the middle of the room. Walking towards it he spotted the target and smirked. The Lady Marshal noticed it, adding; “Naturally, it awaits your approval..” The Emperor nodded his head as he listened to his Lady Marshal; “I see it is part of the Empire of Great Britain?” He planted his hand right down the region’s capital and chuckled “Indeed, your Majesty.” The woman in front of him replied. A soft smile turned into a more steadfast expression as she asked; “Do I have your approval?” The Emperor’s father - Knight Caldemar - entered the command center, looked at the map and gave a remark; “Such a backwater swamp with only one guard. Fitting for it to be part of the Empire of Great Britain.” The Lady Marshal laughed, “This region asks to be raided.” The Knight chuckled. The Lady Marshal and the Knight looked towards the Emperor.“Target approved, Lady Marshal.” The Emperor declared as he looked at the two people in the room.
Under the cover of the night the Army of the Empire of Kantrias marched alongside their allies from Sparkalia and The Brotherhood of Malice. The Crown Dependency of Hong Kong sat guarded by a single guard from the British, silently moving past them the Army was able to march directly into the capital, Delta-8 seizing the position of the delegate from the British appointed nation.

Kantrian Frogs:
Emperor Terra Inferiori Reliquere
Lady Marshal Marthizer
Knight Leutria
Woman-at-Arms Vleerian Ravagia
Man at Arms Skorrord
Man-at-Arms Valfor
Man-at-Arms Mikasa Ackerman

Froggy Friends:
Enlistee United Calanworie, The Communist Bloc
Sage Chaotic Sparkles, Sparkalia
Assassin New Sunville, The Brotherhood of Malice
Assassin Rudastan, The Brotherhood of Malice
Assassin AVRBenism, The Brotherhood of Malice

Pictured below, Emperor Arran watching his troops march into the region
Last edited by Delta-8 on Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Improper Classifications
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Improper Classifications » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:11 pm

operation, 10/10. narrative, 7/10. art, 9/10. overall, 9.6/10
Former Acolyte of Malice
Founder and Champion of Voidcall, Conqueror of Majesty and Pentarchs.
Legally proscribed in The South Pacific under On Concord.
The Imperial Federation of Improper Classifications

Josi Sedai and Her Warder I
Civilian

Founded: Sep 23, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Josi Sedai and Her Warder I » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:55 pm

I am not surprised the Pretender approved the raid of a target that really isn’t interesting at all — a month old region with 45 nations and 1 Endorsement. A weak and feeble choice made with a petty spirit.

Roanoke Colony
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Roanoke Colony » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:24 pm

Targets don't have to be "interesting" to show what you're capable of. Glory to Kantrias! For the land of the Gavel and the Sword! Kantrias likely wasn't on one's short list of frightening strength. With this raid, It should be now. As Souls said, "the Skarian Revival is proving impressive as far as I'm concerned."

Long live the Emperor! Go Frogs!

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:31 pm

Josi Sedai and Her Warder I wrote:I am not surprised the Pretender approved the raid of a target that really isn’t interesting at all — a month old region with 45 nations and 1 Endorsement. A weak and feeble choice made with a petty spirit.

You should tell August that.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Omnicontrol
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Omnicontrol » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:43 pm

Josi Sedai and Her Warder I wrote:I am not surprised the Pretender approved the raid of a target that really isn’t interesting at all — a month old region with 45 nations and 1 Endorsement. A weak and feeble choice made with a petty spirit.

At least the Pretender is raiding regions, not forum reports.
the sun is a deadly laser
United Calanworie wrote:It only is "absent" in F7 because nobody previews their posts because they're trying to move at the speed of mach fuck to not get ninjd.

Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table

Mlakhavia wrote:TCB arent fascists, we are simply the People
the People have a Stick
We use it to Whack piddly rightist frontiers

United Calanworie wrote:Us mods don't do shit.

[violet] wrote:lol

United Calanworie wrote:what in tarnation

Terra Inferiori Reliquere
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Terra Inferiori Reliquere » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:19 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Josi Sedai and Her Warder I wrote:-snip because nobody cares to read this drivel twice-

You should tell August that.

It seems it took the EoGB 14 hours and 12 minutes to notice something had changed in The Crown Dependency of Hong Kong. When they finally did notice, I received a message from their Prime Minister telling me I had two choices; 1. to withdraw immediately and 2. to survive three or four liberation attempts before it is finally liberated. Their attempts to intimidate and coerce me into withdrawing were not only pathetic, they were laughable.

While Operation: Frog Ponds is still going strong, our primary objectives have already been achieved. Given the sheer amount of endorsements our RO’s receive from many of Kantrias’ friends and the record-breaking Kantrian numbers I would say this operation has been an astounding success.
Arran Drake "Skar" Quilor
Emperor of the Empire of Kantrias

Titles to be added later, uwu ;p

Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Terra Inferiori Reliquere » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:18 am

Statement on the Termination of Diplomatic Relations with the Holy Utopian Empire

Moments ago, the Imperial Citizens of Kantrias as well as all foreign Ambassadors and Visitors present were informed of the termination of all diplomatic relations with the Holy Utopian Empire (HUE).

In my communiqué to HUE's Minister of Foreign Affairs, I stated the following;

His Imperial Majesty the Emperor wrote:Minister of Foreign Affairs Unike,

I am writing to bring to your immediate attention a matter of utmost urgency pertaining to the actions of an individual associated with the Holy Utopian Empire, known on Discord as 'neoniantechnocracydystopia1240' and identified as the Holy Utopian Empire's Minister of Defense under the NS name 'Atomtopia.'

Approximately 30 minutes ago, I identified text messages containing extremist, fascist, genocide-denialist, and other problematic content from the aforementioned individual. This is in direct violation of the Empire of Kantrias’ zero-tolerance policy on fascism and related matters.

In accordance with our commitment to safeguarding Imperial Citizens from potential harm posed by such vile individuals, I hereby declare the immediate termination of all diplomatic relations between the Empire of Kantrias and the Holy Utopian Empire. Consequently, the embassy allocated to the Holy Utopian Empire is to be dismantled forthwith.

It is pertinent to note that the Empire of Kantrias has meticulously documented transcripts of the objectionable text history attributed to Atomtopia. In the spirit of fostering inter-regional cooperation and ensuring the collective security of our allies, the Empire of Kantrias has disseminated these transcripts among its diplomatic partners.

Your prompt attention to this matter is earnestly requested, and I remain at your disposal for any further clarifications or discussions deemed necessary.

His Imperial Majesty the Emperor,
Arran Drake “Skar” Quilor

The transcripts are being maintained by Kantrias and will be distributed as deemed necessary by the Imperial Government.

I will reiterate that the Empire of Kantrias has a strict zero-tolerance policy on fascism and related matters. If HUE's WAD had not voted For the SC Resolution "Liberate The Crown Dependency Of Hong Kong" as well as SC Resolution "Injunct The Crown Dependency Of Hong Kong", or otherwise hadn't gone out of their way to make enemies of us at their every turn (flying HUE flags during liberation attempts of Hong Kong for example), this matter could possibly have been resolved privately.

In short:
Diplomatic relations with HUE have been terminated.
Embassies maintained with HUE have been deconstructed.

UPC
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby UPC » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:55 am

Terra Inferiori Reliquere wrote:
If HUE's WAD had not voted For the SC Resolution "Liberate The Crown Dependency Of Hong Kong" as well as SC Resolution "Injunct The Crown Dependency Of Hong Kong", or otherwise hadn't gone out of their way to make enemies of us at their every turn (flying HUE flags during liberation attempts of Hong Kong for example), this matter could possibly have been resolved privately.

In what world is this an appropriate conclusion to an announcement that you are terminating relations with a region over allegations of fascism?
Delegate

Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Terra Inferiori Reliquere » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:05 am

UPC wrote:
If HUE's WAD had not voted For the SC Resolution "Liberate The Crown Dependency Of Hong Kong" as well as SC Resolution "Injunct The Crown Dependency Of Hong Kong", or otherwise hadn't gone out of their way to make enemies of us at their every turn (flying HUE flags during liberation attempts of Hong Kong for example), this matter could possibly have been resolved privately.

In what world is this an appropriate conclusion to an announcement that you are terminating relations with a region over allegations of fascism?

The statement is about a single member of HUE - namely their Minister of Defense; 'neoniantechnocracydystopia1240'/'Atomtopia'. If relations between Kantrias and HUE had been more amicable from the start, we would have reached out privately to urge them to purge the fascist element from their ranks. However, since they have been openly - and obviously - against Kantrias, we decided to do so publicly and without prior nor private communication with HUE.

UPC
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby UPC » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:52 am

UPC wrote:In what world is this an appropriate conclusion to an announcement that you are terminating relations with a region over allegations of fascism?

The statement is about a single member of HUE - namely their Minister of Defense; 'neoniantechnocracydystopia1240'/'Atomtopia'. If relations between Kantrias and HUE had been more amicable from the start, we would have reached out privately to urge them to purge the fascist element from their ranks. However, since they have been openly - and obviously - against Kantrias, we decided to do so publicly and without prior nor private communication with HUE.

I am surprised that you are willing to admit so openly that you base your responses to OOC issues on what is convenient for you IC. Aren't you an admin in Kantrias?

If a region hosts content so concerning that you feel the need to make a public statement condemning it (note that I have not seen any of the content identified by Skar in his announcement, possibly because he has only deigned to share that OOC content with his IC diplomatic partners), the IC consequences of addressing and responding to that behavior should be the least of your concerns.
Delegate

Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Terra Inferiori Reliquere » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:13 am

UPC wrote:
Terra Inferiori Reliquere wrote:The statement is about a single member of HUE - namely their Minister of Defense; 'neoniantechnocracydystopia1240'/'Atomtopia'. If relations between Kantrias and HUE had been more amicable from the start, we would have reached out privately to urge them to purge the fascist element from their ranks. However, since they have been openly - and obviously - against Kantrias, we decided to do so publicly and without prior nor private communication with HUE.

I am surprised that you are willing to admit so openly that you base your responses to OOC issues on what is convenient for you IC. Aren't you an admin in Kantrias?

If a region hosts content so concerning that you feel the need to make a public statement condemning it (note that I have not seen any of the content identified by Skar in his announcement, possibly because he has only deigned to share that OOC content with his IC diplomatic partners), the IC consequences of addressing and responding to that behavior should be the least of your concerns.

You have but to ask, UPC, and I'll gladly provide you - and Europeia - the document. Sharing off-site evidence on the forums has been iffy at best for the last decade or so. I am sure you remember how to find me. I do not appreciate the insinuation that I possibly have only shared the OOC information with my IC diplomatic partners.

Nonetheless, this is my first time handling something of this nature. We're not accusing the region as a whole of being fascist. The discovery of them - possibly unknowingly - harboring a fascist member happened to coincide with an internal wish to / sentiment of shuttering the embassy. Hence the IC explanation. OOC, Kantrias has been sharing the information freely and willingly.
Last edited by Terra Inferiori Reliquere on Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vleerian
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2022
Corporate Police State

Postby Vleerian » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:21 am

UPC wrote:possibly because he has only deigned to share that OOC content with his IC diplomatic partners

Are you expecting Skar to reach out to Europeia to share it with you or something?
Sharing evidence from offsite has always been iffy at best on NS. If you really cared you'd have asked.
Vleerian - Also known as Aurum Rider
Cretox State wrote:“We treat your shipment like it’s ours!”

Creator of FATTKatt

Chacapoya
Secretary

Founded: Oct 03, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chacapoya » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:35 am

The optics of “we’ll be quiet over informing you of fascist members if you’re nice to us” is WILD. The majority of your post implies a major issue, noting this individual is a member of regional leadership, leading one to assume you have doubts in their ability to properly deal with fascist members. And then, you turn around and say actually no it’s just one person and really we’re closing the embassy cause we wanted a reason to do so. You’re offering a quid-pro-quo of not tying regions to fascism, an incredibly serious accusation to make, with voting alongside your interests in the SC. It’s an unfortunate look.
Last edited by Chacapoya on Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her
Councillor of Foreign Affairs
Ward, Councillor of Culture, and Operations Councillor Emerita
Refugia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay