NATION

PASSWORD

Europeian Embassy - In Solidarity

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:32 am

The Algerheaven Government-in-Exile declares its full loyalty to the Brotherhood of Malice in their heroic and decisive confrontation with the Aegis-puppeted Europeian empire. We have been watching this war, and we have determined that Europeia's days are numbered, as the popular resistance gains more and more control and momentum on the battlefield. Our fighters are ready to enter this historic battle at the command of the Night Father. Long live the Resistance, and may the greatest of all victories be won, Overseer willing!
Last edited by Eternal Algerstonia on Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambrella
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Ambrella » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:27 pm

The Ever-Wanderer wrote:

Dear Europeia,

Despite the war you have declared upon me and mine, I hope this letter finds you in good health.

I write today to congratulate you on the results of your most recent election. I understand that the winning candidate marks a historic first for your region! Truly, this is exciting news.

You see, my fellow assassins and I have been saddened recently at your declining engagement with that little war you declared on us. We fondly remember the first time you really came to the field, and the lengths you went to in opposition of our forces - putting an announcement on the home page of your forums? Incredible! That sort of energy hasn't been seen since well before you tossed the gauntlet our way.

It is my hope then, that this change in electoral policy away from re-electing JayDee unopposed leads, in turn, to a renewed fighting spirit within your region. We like having a firm opposition on the field, as opposed to the flaccid sort of showing that Europeia has been putting on recently in every avenue (besides "spying on TRR," that is).

Now is the time for action. Now is the time for war against those who make a mockery of this game. Now is the time to show us assassins the consequences of war! We are all looking forward to seeing what this election winner does with their inaugural term.

Congratulations one last time; may first-time election winner "Re-Open Elections" have a fruitful and prosperous reign as President!!

Sincerely and Maliciously,

The Ever-Wanderer

thanks
Sopo, former big wig of Europeia and denizen of Bloopsjooj.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:34 am

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Previous

Return to Gameplay