NATION

PASSWORD

USSD/Primorye - Embassy | Ashenov Appointed As Successor

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

T h e E n c l a v e I s O u r s N o w

Postby Vetelo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:03 pm

The USSD has reclaimed The Enclave Region of the USSD from self-proclaimed secessionists. The region was originally created by Mukolayiv, a former member of the USSD, with the permission of the then Supreme Commissar Imperium of Josh. Shortly thereafter, Muko tried to take advantage of his position and declare the Enclave's independence. The Enclave after a while fizzled out, due to a combination of lack of experience, lack of participation, infighting, and very determined USSD agents. Muko continued to maintain the region for a while, until he was the only nation left. He then foolishly let his nation cease to exist, allowing the region to be re-founded by Drunken Conquerors, who returned the region to it's rightful owner.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

La Navasse
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:11 pm

It's shameful that USSD continues to work with widely blacklisted players such as Drunken Conquerors, especially considering that it continues to be led by a blacklisted individual. This only provides more fuel and support for an offensive liberation against the region.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:46 pm

La Navasse wrote:It's shameful that USSD continues to work with widely blacklisted players such as Drunken Conquerors, especially considering that it continues to be led by a blacklisted individual. This only provides more fuel and support for an offensive liberation against the region.

It's hilarious that you still think a liberation is viable and/or going to happen. It certainly isn't if you have anything to do with it. I'm not aware of DC being blacklisted, but he's welcome in my region as he's my friend.
Last edited by Vetelo on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Drunken Conquerors
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Drunken Conquerors » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 pm

La Navasse wrote:It's shameful that USSD continues to work with widely blacklisted players such as Drunken Conquerors, especially considering that it continues to be led by a blacklisted individual. This only provides more fuel and support for an offensive liberation against the region.

Please cite the referenced “blacklist” and any reasons I may be on it? K thx.

Saint Block
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:52 pm

DC commented! You’re winning guys!

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 am

Drunken Conquerors wrote:Please cite the referenced “blacklist” and any reasons I may be on it? K thx.

Well there was that one time...
TRRs community is well aware of your shameful OOC transgression. Plus there was your Govindia-esque behavior over losing an election and having your citizenship revoked. Perhaps you'll attribute even more negative opinions of you or your own poor conduct to a conspiracy against you. You may not be blacklisted like some other players but you've definitely earned it. I'm shocked that there are still some regions willing to put itself at risk by taking you in.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Wycliffe
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wycliffe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
Drunken Conquerors wrote:Please cite the referenced “blacklist” and any reasons I may be on it? K thx.

Well there was that one time...
TRRs community is well aware of your shameful OOC transgression. Plus there was your Govindia-esque behavior over losing an election and having your citizenship revoked. Perhaps you'll attribute even more negative opinions of you or your own poor conduct to a conspiracy against you. You may not be blacklisted like some other players but you've definitely earned it. I'm shocked that there are still some regions willing to put itself at risk by taking you in.

Second. DC's conduct while in charge of The Invaders, particularly in the timespan of 2016-17, are shameful, and should not be forgotten. He took OOC toxicity to an unacceptable level, and should be just as widely condemned as someone like Block or Attero- it's no surprise that the three tend to consort together.
Resident of Lazarus
Retired.
Veritas Vincit
Chanson du jour: Look Inside America
The Most Holy Kingdom of
Wycliffe

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Wycliffe wrote:Second. DC's conduct while in charge of The Invaders, particularly in the timespan of 2016-17, are shameful, and should not be forgotten. He took OOC toxicity to an unacceptable level, and should be just as widely condemned as someone like Block or Attero- it's no surprise that the three tend to consort together.

Us "three" do not "consort together". That is absolutely false. Neither me or DC talk to Block. Block and I haven't had a conversation since I was part of the Invaders, and even then we didn't really get along much. It's also funny you mention when DC was part of The Invaders, because I was there basically that entire time, and I never had a single issue with him. Why don't you get your facts straight?
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Wycliffe
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wycliffe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Vetelo wrote:
Wycliffe wrote:Second. DC's conduct while in charge of The Invaders, particularly in the timespan of 2016-17, are shameful, and should not be forgotten. He took OOC toxicity to an unacceptable level, and should be just as widely condemned as someone like Block or Attero- it's no surprise that the three tend to consort together.

Us "three" do not "consort together". That is absolutely false. Neither me or DC talk to Block. Block and I haven't had a conversation since I was part of the Invaders, and even then we didn't really get along much. It's also funny you mention when DC was part of The Invaders, because I was there basically that entire time, and I never had a single issue with him. Why don't you get your facts straight?

The fact that you, of all people, never had an issue with him says a lot more about you and him than it does about any of us.
Resident of Lazarus
Retired.
Veritas Vincit
The Most Holy Kingdom of
Wycliffe

Ex Patrian SSR
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ex Patrian SSR » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:48 pm

Classic GP hypermoralist threadjack again. :roll: Congratulations to the USSD on reclaiming a region which is rightfully theirs.
Founder of
Soviet Democracy

Devi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Devi » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Ex Patrian SSR wrote:Classic GP hypermoralist threadjack again. :roll: Congratulations to the USSD on reclaiming a region which is rightfully theirs.

Isn't hypermoralism is the person in question is a genuine problem who shouldn't be welcome anywhere :roll:
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

Saint Block
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Block » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:46 pm

It’s that exact mentality that breeds this type of behavior, Devi.

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Wycliffe wrote:The fact that you, of all people, never had an issue with him says a lot more about you and him than it does about any of us.

What does it say about us? I'm not sure why you'd leave that out, I'm quite curious.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Wycliffe
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wycliffe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Vetelo wrote:
Wycliffe wrote:The fact that you, of all people, never had an issue with him says a lot more about you and him than it does about any of us.

What does it say about us? I'm not sure why you'd leave that out, I'm quite curious.

I don't need to come out with another list of all the transgressions both in-game and out-of-game the three of you share between each other. The whole of Gameplay already knows why you're avoided with a ten foot pole, so I'm going to stop dignifying your comments with responses and butt out of this thread. People don't just forget the things you do, especially when you continually prove every attempt at repentance to be insincere, time after time.
Resident of Lazarus
Retired.
Veritas Vincit
The Most Holy Kingdom of
Wycliffe

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Wycliffe wrote:I don't need to come out with another list of all the transgressions both in-game and out-of-game the three of you share between each other. The whole of Gameplay already knows why you're avoided with a ten foot pole, so I'm going to stop dignifying your comments with responses and butt out of this thread. People don't just forget the things you do, especially when you continually prove every attempt at repentance to be insincere, time after time.

I don't know who you are, or why you're posting here, and we've never met, so I don't really understand why you seem to have such a problem with me. I haven't harmed you or the region you choose to reside in, in any way. You came to my regions thread, and accused me and other people of things you don't have any idea about (to the point of outright false statements), and then refused to elaborate. I am not "avoided with a ten foot pole" or I wouldn't be in the government of multiple regions. However, maybe now is a good time for you to go, you probably don't want to be embarrassed any further.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Wycliffe
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wycliffe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Vetelo wrote:
Wycliffe wrote:I don't need to come out with another list of all the transgressions both in-game and out-of-game the three of you share between each other. The whole of Gameplay already knows why you're avoided with a ten foot pole, so I'm going to stop dignifying your comments with responses and butt out of this thread. People don't just forget the things you do, especially when you continually prove every attempt at repentance to be insincere, time after time.

I don't know who you are, or why you're posting here, and we've never met, so I don't really understand why you seem to have such a problem with me. I haven't harmed you or the region you choose to reside in, in any way. You came to my regions thread, and accused me and other people of things you don't have any idea about (to the point of outright false statements), and then refused to elaborate. I am not "avoided with a ten foot pole" or I wouldn't be in the government of multiple regions. However, maybe now is a good time for you to go, you probably don't want to be embarrassed any further.

You know me.

You have harmed me and many others in the past, in ways that are not fit to describe in the Gameplay forum, showing zero contrition, repentance or understanding that what you did was wrong. Don't get cocky about your own reputation- I doubt you'd find yourself welcome in any GCR or major UCR because of what you and your friends have done.

Now that I have cleared that misunderstanding, I'll properly be on my way.
Resident of Lazarus
Retired.
Veritas Vincit
The Most Holy Kingdom of
Wycliffe

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:31 am

Vetelo wrote:It's also funny you mention when DC was part of The Invaders, because I was there basically that entire time, and I never had a single issue with him. Why don't you get your facts straight?

The evidence says that's a lie, but the nature of the lie fully makes sense given the unfortunate situation.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:26 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Vetelo wrote:It's also funny you mention when DC was part of The Invaders, because I was there basically that entire time, and I never had a single issue with him. Why don't you get your facts straight?

The evidence says that's a lie, but the nature of the lie fully makes sense given the unfortunate situation.

Be careful Souls. You know what happens next after he's called out.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:46 am

Quite the gathering of exiles in this thread.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Yokiria wrote:Quite the gathering of exiles in this thread.

Indeed! And it's something I'm proud of. The USSD has always accepted the downtrodden of NS, basically so long as they aren't fascists or whatever :p

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that! Souls and his cronies responded to my post?? Well just so you know I have all of you foed, because you can't contribute anything to a discussion involving me besides insults and thinly veiled threats.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:08 pm

Yokiria wrote:Quite the gathering of exiles in this thread.

USSD: The Hair Trap in the drain of Gameplay's tub.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

United Bunbuns
Civil Servant

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United Bunbuns » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 pm

I'm proud! The Enclave was a pain in the butt for what feels like forever. Good on you guys for getting it back! :)

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:35 pm

The Archives Server has been opened to the general public! The archives were originally for government members only, and only recently have become available to USSD citizens. Now I am proud to announce that anyone across NationStates is able to join and explore our extensive collection. Many other regions choose to use their forums or their own site to store regional documents. A lot of the time sections of the archive are obscured from the public eye, and only the least entertaining parts shown. Today the archives server makes its historical debut. No other region has made use of an entire Discord for an archive. As far as I'm aware, our region is entirely unique in this regard.

In the server you can find maps, Polandballs, regional propaganda, screenshots, Discord pins, and much more.

Thank you to all those who have assisted in the creation and development of this glorious new Discord. Myself and others will continue to add onto the work we've already done, any suggestions you may have would be welcomed. I already plan to add several new channels and other features, but I am very proud of what we've done so far, and so decided to announce it early.

You can access the new server from a link in our World Factbook Entry that I've just added, but I will also post it here for posterity: https://discord.gg/dueBC28
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Sahansahiye Iran
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahansahiye Iran » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Isn't it a bit odd for a region of self-proclaimed socialists and anti-imperialists to be engaging in subversive takeovers of other regions?
User formerly known as United Islamic Commonwealth and al-Ismailiyya.
Also known as Khosrow, Zarhust, or Lanian Empire.
Praetorian Prefect of EMN
Senator of EMN
Legatus of the Marian Legion
Integrator of EMN
A GCR Supreme General of the Contrarians
Iranian civic/cultural nationalist
Monarchist
Zoroastrian

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Sahansahiye Iran wrote:Isn't it a bit odd for a region of self-proclaimed socialists and anti-imperialists to be engaging in subversive takeovers of other regions?

Well the fact is, The Enclave was ours to begin with. It began as a USSD client state, and will now live the rest of its days under our control. We have absolutely no qualms in taking back what is ours, especially when we gave them multiple chances to completely separate themselves from us. The only condition of us leaving them alone was them creating a new region, without mention of "USSD" in the name or WFE. However, they refused to comply with this very simple (and reasonable) request, and now they face the consequences.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay