NATION

PASSWORD

Global defense Coallation (Enlist Today!)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Unitedpacificisland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Global defense Coallation (Enlist Today!)

Postby Unitedpacificisland » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Global Defense Coallation
https://www.nationstates.net/region=glo ... coallation
I'm the United pacific island The founder of the Global Defense Coallation. The global defense coalition protecta the nationstates world from invaders, And raiders. If you join the Global Defense Coallation, you will be helping this newfound group Defeat the most powerful groups in nation states.
Enlist today!
Last edited by Unitedpacificisland on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Unitedpacificisland wrote:Global Defense Coallation

I'm the United pacific island The founder of the Global Defense Coallation. The global defense coalition protecta the nationstates world from invaders, And raiders. If you join the Global Defense Coallation, you will be helping this newfound group Defeat the most powerful groups in nation states.
Enlist today!

/me tries to keep a straight face. I... I just... There are so many... I can't... That isn't how coalition is spelt.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

The Great Wall of Mexico
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Wall of Mexico » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Unitedpacificisland wrote:Global Defense Coallation
Enlist today!

Must... Resist... Temptation... To... Correct... Spelling... ARGH!

Unitedpacificisland wrote:Global Defense Coalition
I'm the United Pacific Island: the founder of the Global Defense Coalition. The Global Defense Coalition protects the NationStates world from invaders and raiders. If you join the Global Defense Coalition, you will be helping this newfound group defeat the most powerful groups in NationStates.
(Paragraph break here)
Enlist today!
MAKE NATIONSTATES GREAT AGAIN
Ex-Defender
Captain of HYDRA COMMAND
Sergeant of THE BLACK HAWKS

Author | Propaganda Maker | Model UN Delegate

WARDEN DRAKE
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 20, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby WARDEN DRAKE » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:09 pm

One of the things that makes GP toxic is how many would rather point and laugh than actually try to help people. Laugh as you read it, but then help the poor guy. More defenders on the field would certainly help make the game more interesting for both sides.

Unitedpacificisland, other than the obvious, you'll want to learn the mechanics of defending before creating your own organization. You need to know how to actually do battle in Nationstates in order to take the fight to the raiders. Most raider regions have founders and non-executive delegates, which means you can't confront them directly in their home regions. You can, however, prevent them from raiding other regions, and liberate regions that they have occupied. There are a lot of guides to defending, search around the forum and nation dispatches. Then, you need to go out and update. Defending is tough and you'll have successes and f*ckups while you learn. This is something you can pick up quickly, but if you want to make a difference, really make a difference, it will take time and a lot of dedication.
Warden Drake - The Order of the Grey Wardens
Just a regular guy looking to make a difference.
Let's make defending great again!
All hail the glorious SPEAR DANES!

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:09 pm

your region doesn't have an off-site forum or chatroom medium (most NS regions use Discord) - during update you need instantaneous reactions for R/D
Maybe get a Discord?

And, spelling is constructive criticism
Raiders not taking you seriously is one thing but when you get serious members, professionalism helps.
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

The Great Wall of Mexico
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Wall of Mexico » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:15 pm

@Warden Drake: While I'd personally appreciate more defenders on the field, I think it's up to you guys to reach out and do the right thing. You've perfectly addressed this situation as the morally superior one here, so keep up the good work! I just have Grammar Nazi Police tendencies as an author and former critiquer in a writing community (in which it's my job to spot grammatical and spelling errors).
MAKE NATIONSTATES GREAT AGAIN
Ex-Defender
Captain of HYDRA COMMAND
Sergeant of THE BLACK HAWKS

Author | Propaganda Maker | Model UN Delegate

Return to Gameplay