NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition Against the Ideology of Nazism

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:12 am

Sedgistan wrote:
LollerLand wrote:

Given TRF are a CAIN member and have argued here that RTL should be considered a Nazi collaborator region, it would not be considered threadjacking/off-topic to continue to discuss in this thread whether they should be.

CAIN has decided to remove RtL from Nazi Collaborator's list. TRF's independent views on RtL is not a concern of CAIN.
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:13 am

I regret voting for adopting this into TSP law.

Imperial States America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 23, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial States America » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:17 pm

You Disappoint me Cain I've telegraphed you about me not shuttering of my embassy in a Nazi region so I assumed y'all would have given me the honor of labeling me as a collaborator but what do I see nothing nothing at all. If y'all still can't put me on then I must have had deployed a sack of tricks that I didn't even know I had.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:06 am

Imperial States America wrote:You Disappoint me Cain I've telegraphed you about me not shuttering of my embassy in a Nazi region so I assumed y'all would have given me the honor of labeling me as a collaborator but what do I see nothing nothing at all. If y'all still can't put me on then I must have had deployed a sack of tricks that I didn't even know I had.

So you want us to label you as a Nazi collaborator?
Don't worry you are one already.
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:35 pm

LollerLand wrote:
Imperial States America wrote:You Disappoint me Cain I've telegraphed you about me not shuttering of my embassy in a Nazi region so I assumed y'all would have given me the honor of labeling me as a collaborator but what do I see nothing nothing at all. If y'all still can't put me on then I must have had deployed a sack of tricks that I didn't even know I had.

So you want us to label you as a Nazi collaborator?

Why does an embassy opening mater?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:30 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
LollerLand wrote:So you want us to label you as a Nazi collaborator?

Why does an embassy opening mater?

If you have an embassy with a Nazi Region, you are considered a Nazi Collaborator, with all of the sanctions inflicted upon Nazi Regions (expect that those who open embassies with your regions are not considered Nazi Collaborators).
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading One Summer: America 1927 by Bill Bryson

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Tinhampton wrote:If you have an embassy with a Nazi Region, you are considered a Nazi Collaborator, with all of the sanctions inflicted upon Nazi Regions (expect that those who open embassies with your regions are not considered Nazi Collaborators).

And if your military doesn't participate in CAIN operations, they will threaten to label you as a Nazi sympathizer regardless of the reason. ;)
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Sygian II wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:If you have an embassy with a Nazi Region, you are considered a Nazi Collaborator, with all of the sanctions inflicted upon Nazi Regions (expect that those who open embassies with your regions are not considered Nazi Collaborators).

And if your military doesn't participate in CAIN operations, they will threaten to label you as a Nazi sympathizer regardless of the reason. ;)

That's a pretty spicy accusation you've got there!

I'm sure you wouldn't go flinging something like that around without some solid proof so let's see it.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Altmoras wrote:I'm sure you wouldn't go flinging something like that around without some solid proof so let's see it.

You're smart enough not to play the "no-proof" card, Altmoras.

Or at least I thought you were.

It's your word against the word of leaders of multiple militaries currently participating in CAIN that feel they are being forced to take part in "anti-Nazi" operations that they initially did not even want to consider participating in (example: trying to clean up The Grey Wardens mess in Femdom Empire. By the way, how's that working out for you?) with the feeling that they will be labeled as the enemy if they don't wish to participate.

Don't make me mention the harassment that is taking place between "leaders" of CAIN and leaders of certain non-fascist organizations that are not members of CAIN.
Last edited by Sygian II on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Altmoras
Diplomat

Postby Altmoras » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Sygian II wrote:
Altmoras wrote:I'm sure you wouldn't go flinging something like that around without some solid proof so let's see it.

You're smart enough not to play the "no-proof" card, Altmoras.

Or at least I thought you were.

It's your word against the word of leaders of multiple militaries currently participating in CAIN that feel they are being forced to take part in "anti-Nazi" operations that they initially did not even want to consider participating in (example: trying to clean up The Grey Wardens mess in Femdom Empire. By the way, how's that working out for you?) with the feeling that they will be labeled as the enemy if they don't wish to participate.

Leaders of multiple militaries? Right now the only one saying anything of the sort is you. Perhaps if those leaders were to say something themselves people would believe you.
Last edited by Altmoras on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:08 pm

But it's exactly that -- they've said so in private but obviously won't say anything in public with the fear of such things happening.

Maj. Sygian

Caelapes
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Caelapes » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:10 pm

I said that it was "fucking stupid" for traditional R/D militaries to use the presence of militaries on the other side of the traditional R/D dichotomy as an excuse not to participate in CAIN operations. Not that they should be labeled Nazi sympathizers! But thanks for misrepresenting what I had to say! :)

The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

Sygian II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Or there's the time that Tim (using a puppet, of course) called Lord Ravenclaw a radicalized extremist.

But I suppose calling us "fuckin stupid" for "refusing to beat up Nazis based on traditional R/D divisions" works too.

EDIT: Good luck, Herp.
Last edited by Sygian II on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maj. Sygian

Brunhizzle
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brunhizzle » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:24 pm

After receiving sponsorship from The West Pacific and the Kingdom of Alexandria, Firehelm has been nominated as a signatory of CAIN. Voting will begin on the 9th of January.

Also, Happy New Years.
Brunhilde

"I have three children and if I can raise just one of them to be more like Brunhilde and less like Sygian I'll consider myself a successful parent."
-Scardino

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Sygian II wrote:But it's exactly that -- they've said so in private but obviously won't say anything in public with the fear of such things happening.

It's easy to make accusations when you have an awfully convenient excuse to not give any evidence.

I heard that Cormac and NK are actually the same person, who plans to rule Osiris forever. A whole bunch of leading people in Osiris told me this (for some reason, why the fuck would they talk to me but whatever). I can't reveal my super secret sources though because then Osiris would be very mad at them and I don't want that.

You're not seeing why we're not taking you seriously here?

Sygian II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Consular wrote:
Sygian II wrote:But it's exactly that -- they've said so in private but obviously won't say anything in public with the fear of such things happening.

You're not seeing why we're not taking you seriously here?

You obviously didn't "see" my next post. Go read up buddy, and I'm sure a lot of people could back me up there.

Maj. Sygian

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Sygian II wrote:Or there's the time that Tim (using a puppet, of course) called Lord Ravenclaw a radicalized extremist.

But I suppose calling us "fuckin stupid" for "refusing to beat up Nazis based on traditional R/D divisions" works too.

This post?

What does Tim being his edgy self prove?

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:52 pm

The Order of the Southern North condemns the CAIN. You have falsely labelled Kaiserreich as a Nazi Region, which has in turn led to my region and many of my allied regions being labelled as Nazi Collaborators. The Order strongly insists that this libel be removed.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Altmoras
Diplomat

Postby Altmoras » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Sygian II wrote:
Consular wrote:You're not seeing why we're not taking you seriously here?

You obviously didn't "see" my next post. Go read up buddy, and I'm sure a lot of people could back me up there.

You mean the one where you decided that a random puppet belongs to Tim? I don't see any WA joinings or anything on that nation that could tell you who it is so you're pulling that completely out of your ass.

Sounds pretty stupid to me. Still waiting for the part where you provide even a shred of evidence that CAIN "will threaten to label you as a Nazi sympathizer regardless of the reason. ;)" though.

Any more unsubstantiated claims? Or will you be taking a break from fiction for the rest of the night?
Last edited by Altmoras on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm

I thought you knew me well enough Sygian to know that I'm pretty keen on shitposting from my main nation, because I'm not afraid of direct confrontation, and think passive aggressive sniping is for pansies. I too would love substantiation for these various claims of yours. Afterall, I can claim The Black Hawks are actually a pan-regional defender military that was sleepered into the Invader World in 2005, and my claim has just about as much proof as yours does at the moment.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Consular wrote:
Sygian II wrote:Or there's the time that Tim (using a puppet, of course) called Lord Ravenclaw a radicalized extremist.

This post?

What does Tim being his edgy self prove?

Isn't Tim supposed to be an edgy bad cop who doesn't play by the rules? Or am I very mistaken?
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't know about labeling anyone "Nazi sympathizers," as I haven't personally seen evidence of that, but there definitely has been talk of how some CAIN signatories are treating other CAIN signatories if they don't participate in an operation. There were a lot of both public and back room complaints by the representatives and participants in several CAIN signatory regions, for example, when the North Pacific Army didn't participate in the Femdom Empire operation, including speculation and accusations that a specific individual was behind the NPA not participating in that operation.

There are major gameplay regions seriously considering withdrawal from CAIN based on the controversies it has thus far created. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Edit: As far as I know, Osiris isn't one of the major gameplay regions I'm talking about, so don't make assumptions. I hear things from many places. :P
Last edited by Cormactopia II on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Caelapes
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Caelapes » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Maybe regions shouldn't join an anti-Nazi military pact if they don't want to contribute to military operations under that pact's banner.

The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

La Navasse
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Firstly, member regions of CAIN shouldn't have to participate in all operations, as there may always be something else to do. Maybe participating to 66% of all operations could be enough.

Secondly, CAIN is... degrading, to say the least. Your organization's Constitution, though well-written, has a very minor flaw in a very critical region of the Constitution, which is causing controversy. At the very least, your organization should be able to discriminate a region that has Nazi in the name, Nazi symbols in the flag, embassies with Nazi regions, Nazi offices, BUT a completely democratic political system from a region that has communism in the name, communist symbols in the flag, embassies with communist regions, communist offices, BUT a completely Nazified political system. The former shouldn't be labelled as a Nazi region while the latter should.

The reason I say this is because the Constitution, and even the name, specially stipulates for the eradication of the ideology of Nazism, NOT the culture that goes along with it. There could be dozens of Nazi culture regions that are completely democratic, but there could also be dozens of seemingly democratic regions that are completely Nazified.

Don't judge a book by its cover, and don't judge a region by its surface.
Last edited by La Navasse on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay