NATION

PASSWORD

Osiris Fraternal Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:41 pm

I expect that the Invaders will be quick to place the blame upon everyone else. Not surprising that this is the path they're going down.
neop

User avatar
Yuno Owl
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 19, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yuno Owl » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:08 am

In full honesty I didn't ask Osiris to do this, in fact I argued against it. I only requested TWP Guardians to close embassies by a few private telegrams >_<

I was personally very angry at the time. He made up lies about me to my friend and former General of TWPAF, Melody. He said I accused her of being in Nazi Europa. Melody showed up believing the lies and she bashed me and resulted in several bans and TWP members quitting. I was stressed out and I needed to rant somewhere and defend myself to my soldiers of TWPAF-- that I did NOT make defaming accusations against their General, whom I personally appointed. People were quitting because they thought I was a liar! A lot of my TWPAF members are stressed out in real life and we consider each other trustworthy friends, they didnt need this to fall apart too...

I'm sorry but it was the only way to be fully transparent on what events actually occurred and -- other people catch wind of it and factor that into their own politics in their own regions.

I tried to keep this to myself and internal to the one single army I'm responsible for, and limited to a few telegrams with TWP ppl.

I may be one of the Osiris military people but I did not use my "influence" they just happened to be in my TWP place and noticed what happened. Im not in the cabinet of Osiris so I felt I didnt have the right to tell them to do the same, I'm not out on a witchhunt, I thought..
I really would have kept this 100% to myself to save everyone's time from being wasted about me, but I was stressed aND my own members were doubting my honesty and leaving, so at this point like i fucking cared?

Thanks for reading my rant. I'm sorry.
Thanks for the friends who reached out to me, I was reluctant to say any of this to anyone including Lawrence because I wanted to defend Twins of Hearts and keep this largely internal. The only thing I wanted was TWP closing an embassy to defend former TWPAF General Melody's honor. Can't blame Lawrence too hard he didn't know about any of this because I didn't tell him as I didn't want to get Twins of Hearts in trouble. Hes probably a cool person otherwise, I'm just furious and have a personal vendetta against this person, and didn't want that to be a conflict of interest so I largely stayed quiet.

Im still a bit mad at him but I've cooled down. General Melody says thanks @Osiris. Her trust has been burnt to pieces over this past week with the false accusations(unrelated) sent at her due to sheer bad timing. I wish her the best @_@

~Yuno owl
Strongest girl in TWP ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶
Unless you'd cut your heart out and dump it into the ocean, you don't hate yourself.

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:55 am

So, here we have a high ranking official of the Invaders (DC, for clarification) purposefully severing ties between two key ally regions, for reasons one can readily assume are absolutely inane.

Knowing how the Invaders operate, we can clearly expect Drunken Conquerors to receive a promotion. Congratulations!
Last edited by Neop on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
neop

User avatar
Klaus Devestatorie
Minister
 
Posts: 2456
Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:41 am

Hey, look, T E Lawrence hiding behind plausible deniability. That was definitely super convincing last time, for a solid 15 seconds. If you really, genuinely don't know what's going on, then make sure this latest episode ends in you getting your house in order.
CRUOR is a supernatural force, a holy spirit-like entity of awesome power and knowledge.
CRUOR rewards her followers with power, knowledge and influence of their own, if their loyalty proves they are worthy.
CRUOR judges worthiness by loyalty to Blood (herself), loyalty to Brotherhood (fellow disciples), and loyalty to the core values of CRUOR.
The core values of CRUOR are Courage, Resolve, Unity, Order, and Ruthlessness.
CRUOR remembers everyone who has ever wronged her, and does not accept divided allegiances.
Devoted followers of CRUOR are rewarded with IMMORTALITY, a life beyond death.

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:43 am

It's sad to see Osiris joining the anti-Invaders squad to make nice with regions that hate Osiris and have for some time. An Osiris that panders to defenders in the South Pacific, moderates in Europeia, and whatever The Black Hawks are, at the expense of a raider region that has been consistently friendly to Osiris, is not the Osiris that I spent seven months building. Neo Kervoskia has destroyed that Osiris, raider Osiris, with the stroke of a pen. The petty, back-room duplicity of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris has returned.

I hereby resign citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order, because it died the day I abdicated. May the Empire of Osiris meet the same fate most Empire endeavors meet: Failure.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:54 am

Cormactopia II wrote:It's sad to see Osiris joining the anti-Invaders squad to make nice with regions that hate Osiris and have for some time. An Osiris that panders to defenders in the South Pacific, moderates in Europeia, and whatever The Black Hawks are, at the expense of a raider region that has been consistently friendly to Osiris, is not the Osiris that I spent seven months building. Neo Kervoskia has destroyed that Osiris, raider Osiris, with the stroke of a pen. The petty, back-room duplicity of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris has returned.

I hereby resign citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order, because it died the day I abdicated. May the Empire of Osiris meet the same fate most Empire endeavors meet: Failure.


Do you wish to amount to nothing more than a puppet, strung by the tangled strings of the Invaders? Because if so, Cormac, you're doing a splendid job. Osiris is in the right here, despite your desperate attempt to play this off as a defender conspiracy.
Last edited by Neop on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
neop

User avatar
Ikania
Minister
 
Posts: 3345
Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikania » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:57 am

Cormactopia II wrote:It's sad to see Osiris joining the anti-Invaders squad to make nice with regions that hate Osiris and have for some time. An Osiris that panders to defenders in the South Pacific, moderates in Europeia, and whatever The Black Hawks are, at the expense of a raider region that has been consistently friendly to Osiris, is not the Osiris that I spent seven months building. Neo Kervoskia has destroyed that Osiris, raider Osiris, with the stroke of a pen. The petty, back-room duplicity of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris has returned.

I hereby resign citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order, because it died the day I abdicated. May the Empire of Osiris meet the same fate most Empire endeavors meet: Failure.

SPICY!
FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME
(retired)
Costa Fierro wrote:hope you get hit by a bus you cancerous piece of shit
Kamchastkia wrote:Piece of fucking shit
Kill yourself
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You're historically illiterate and a piece of shit human
I am promising you that if I ever get ahold of you, I will cripple or kill you.
New World Oceania wrote:I wish you weren't such a straight up goddamn fucking idiot
go fuck yourself
94 Block wrote:But you can go fuck yourself, ungrateful cunt.
Cameron Romefeller wrote:you knuckle dragging fuckstick from a backwater gcr
Canton Empire wrote:You are a scumbag who deserves a special spot in hell for what you do
Big Bad Badger wrote:Ike, the petulant child act is getting old.

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:57 am

Neop wrote:Do you wish to amount to nothing more than a puppet, strung by the tangled strings of the Invaders? Because if so, Cormac, you're doing a splendid job. Osiris is in the right here, Cormac, despite your desperate attempt to play this off as a defender conspiracy.

This isn't even about The Invaders, at the end of the day, it's about overall direction. An Osiris that is going to return to obsessing over the state of relations with the South Pacific and Europeia and regions like them, and throw regions that are actually friendly toward Osiris under the bus to butter up those regions, is not an Osiris in which I care to participate. There is nothing worthwhile about those regions or any region that prioritizes relations with them.
Last edited by Cormactopia II on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:02 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Neop wrote:Do you wish to amount to nothing more than a puppet, strung by the tangled strings of the Invaders? Because if so, Cormac, you're doing a splendid job. Osiris is in the right here, Cormac, despite your desperate attempt to play this off as a defender conspiracy.

This isn't even about The Invaders, at the end of the day, it's about overall direction. An Osiris that is going to return to obsessing over the state of relations with the South Pacific and Europeia and regions like them, and throw regions that are actually friendly toward Osiris under the bus to butter up those regions, is not an Osiris in which I care to participate. There is nothing worthwhile about those regions or any region that prioritizes relations with them.

Because you're so concerned of the implications this may have for Osiris' direction? I don't buy it for a damn second.Your response to this is clearly sympathizing with the Invaders. Quite frankly, I thought you were a bit classier than them but clearly I've been mistaken. Perhaps Osiris will be better off with you gone.
neop

User avatar
Canton Empire
Senator
 
Posts: 4612
Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:12 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Neop wrote:Do you wish to amount to nothing more than a puppet, strung by the tangled strings of the Invaders? Because if so, Cormac, you're doing a splendid job. Osiris is in the right here, Cormac, despite your desperate attempt to play this off as a defender conspiracy.

This isn't even about The Invaders, at the end of the day, it's about overall direction. An Osiris that is going to return to obsessing over the state of relations with the South Pacific and Europeia and regions like them, and throw regions that are actually friendly toward Osiris under the bus to butter up those regions, is not an Osiris in which I care to participate. There is nothing worthwhile about those regions or any region that prioritizes relations with them.

If you're so concerned about the "overall direction" of Osiris, then why don't you coup it rather then rage quitting. You had no reservations pulling a coup when the Almighty Jesus Whale won the Pharaohship.
Former Vice Delegate of Lazarus, Guardian of Lazarus, Former Chief Justice of Lazarus, former Lazarene Ambassador to the East Pacific, founder, Republic of Channel Island
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:13 am

Neop wrote:Because you're so concerned of the implications this may have for Osiris' direction? I don't buy it for a damn second.Your response to this is clearly sympathizing with the Invaders. Quite frankly, I thought you were a bit classier than them but clearly I've been mistaken. Perhaps Osiris will be better off with you gone.

With all due respect, you weren't here to see what kind of community this mentality that NK is foisting upon Osiris created. When Osiris becomes hyper-politicized, when cloak and dagger plans start being agreed to in secret by a tiny clique, and when Osiris starts caring more about TNP, TSP, and Europeia than it does about actually friendly regions, that's when you know there's trouble. They'll be at each other's throats again in no time. It's the Osiran way, particularly when Empire is in charge.

Canton Empire wrote:If you're so concerned about the "overall direction" of Osiris, then why don't you coup it rather then rage quitting. You had no reservations pulling a coup when the Almighty Jesus Whale won the Pharaohship.

I'm tired of holding Osiris' hand and saving it from itself. The rest of the community can figure out how they're going to stop Empire from wrecking the community. Or not. It's up to them.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:18 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Neop wrote:Because you're so concerned of the implications this may have for Osiris' direction? I don't buy it for a damn second.Your response to this is clearly sympathizing with the Invaders. Quite frankly, I thought you were a bit classier than them but clearly I've been mistaken. Perhaps Osiris will be better off with you gone.

With all due respect, you weren't here to see what kind of community this mentality that NK is foisting upon Osiris created. When Osiris becomes hyper-politicized, when cloak and dagger plans start being agreed to in secret by a tiny clique, and when Osiris starts caring more about TNP, TSP, and Europeia than it does about actually friendly regions, that's when you know there's trouble. They'll be at each other's throats again in no time. It's the Osiran way, particularly when Empire is in charge.

As your flag indicates, this is nothing more than an attempt to throw yourself in the spotlight, citing a "concern" for Osiris' future to mask it. Quite frankly, I myself could care less about how Osiris turns out because of this situation. It's just fun to watch you overreact to whatever someone you disagree with does.
neop

User avatar
Ikania
Minister
 
Posts: 3345
Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikania » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:21 am

The tyrant doth protest too much, methinks. The only thing you saved Osiris from is a community without your influence. I'm glad to see the direction in which NK is pulling the region, and I encourage further reform to undo Cormac's harmful legacy. I understand maintaining power for the delegate necessitates the continued existence of a monarchy, but I'm looking forward to what comes next nonetheless.
Last edited by Ikania on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME
(retired)
Costa Fierro wrote:hope you get hit by a bus you cancerous piece of shit
Kamchastkia wrote:Piece of fucking shit
Kill yourself
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You're historically illiterate and a piece of shit human
I am promising you that if I ever get ahold of you, I will cripple or kill you.
New World Oceania wrote:I wish you weren't such a straight up goddamn fucking idiot
go fuck yourself
94 Block wrote:But you can go fuck yourself, ungrateful cunt.
Cameron Romefeller wrote:you knuckle dragging fuckstick from a backwater gcr
Canton Empire wrote:You are a scumbag who deserves a special spot in hell for what you do
Big Bad Badger wrote:Ike, the petulant child act is getting old.

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:25 am

IKANIA wrote:The tyrant doth protest too much, methinks. The only thing you saved Osiris from is a community without your influence. I'm glad to see the direction in which NK is pulling the region, and I encourage further reform to undo Cormac's harmful legacy. I understand maintaining power for the delegate necessitates the continued existence of a monarchy, but I'm looking forward to what comes next nonetheless.

"Cormac's harmful legacy" is what built the community that currently exists in Osiris. Now watch it disappear. The new Pharaoh can't even be bothered to approve citizenship applications that have sat there for five days. Progress!

If you expect any reforms that will make the Delegate less powerful and Osiris more democratic, you don't know NK very well. He started spouting nonsense about Francoism in his inaugural address for a reason. He has already agreed to the GCR Sovereignty Accords without the constitutionally mandated approval of the legislature.
Last edited by Cormactopia II on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Eostitorie
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Eostitorie » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
IKANIA wrote:The tyrant doth protest too much, methinks. The only thing you saved Osiris from is a community without your influence. I'm glad to see the direction in which NK is pulling the region, and I encourage further reform to undo Cormac's harmful legacy. I understand maintaining power for the delegate necessitates the continued existence of a monarchy, but I'm looking forward to what comes next nonetheless.

"Cormac's harmful legacy" is what built the community that currently exists in Osiris. Now watch it disappear. The new Pharaoh can't even be bothered to approve citizenship applications that have sat there for five days. Progress!

If you expect any reforms that will make the Delegate less powerful and Osiris more democratic, you don't know NK very well. He started spouting nonsense about Francoism in his inaugural address for a reason. He has already agreed to the GCR Sovereignty Accords without the constitutionally mandated approval of the legislature.

Hey. It's your own damn fault. You're the one that chose him as your heir. Personally, I like what he is doing.

User avatar
Ikania
Minister
 
Posts: 3345
Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikania » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:34 am

Cormactopia II wrote:Now watch it disappear.

Oh, I'm certainly watching. I can't wait to see what comes next.
FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME
(retired)
Costa Fierro wrote:hope you get hit by a bus you cancerous piece of shit
Kamchastkia wrote:Piece of fucking shit
Kill yourself
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You're historically illiterate and a piece of shit human
I am promising you that if I ever get ahold of you, I will cripple or kill you.
New World Oceania wrote:I wish you weren't such a straight up goddamn fucking idiot
go fuck yourself
94 Block wrote:But you can go fuck yourself, ungrateful cunt.
Cameron Romefeller wrote:you knuckle dragging fuckstick from a backwater gcr
Canton Empire wrote:You are a scumbag who deserves a special spot in hell for what you do
Big Bad Badger wrote:Ike, the petulant child act is getting old.

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:35 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
IKANIA wrote:The tyrant doth protest too much, methinks. The only thing you saved Osiris from is a community without your influence. I'm glad to see the direction in which NK is pulling the region, and I encourage further reform to undo Cormac's harmful legacy. I understand maintaining power for the delegate necessitates the continued existence of a monarchy, but I'm looking forward to what comes next nonetheless.

"Cormac's harmful legacy" is what built the community that currently exists in Osiris. Now watch it disappear. The new Pharaoh can't even be bothered to approve citizenship applications that have sat there for five days. Progress!

If you expect any reforms that will make the Delegate less powerful and Osiris more democratic, you don't know NK very well. He started spouting nonsense about Francoism in his inaugural address for a reason. He has already agreed to the GCR Sovereignty Accords without the constitutionally mandated approval of the legislature.

Oh please, Cormac. Don't pretend you're so innocent in this ordeal. You set up this system yourself, now it's time to watch it turn against you.
neop

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:38 am

Neop wrote:Oh please, Cormac. Don't pretend you're so innocent in this ordeal. You set up this system yourself, now it's time to watch it turn against you.

There's nothing inherently wrong with "this system." I chose the wrong Heir Apparent. It happens. I'm moving on.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:40 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Neop wrote:Oh please, Cormac. Don't pretend you're so innocent in this ordeal. You set up this system yourself, now it's time to watch it turn against you.

There's nothing inherently wrong with "this system." I chose the wrong Heir Apparent. It happens. I'm moving on.

To the Invaders, that is. Because surely you're not bound to cause any trouble there, I suppose.
neop

User avatar
Eostitorie
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Eostitorie » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:41 am

Cormactopia II wrote:I'm moving on.

Doesn't seem like it, but okay, Cormac. You do you.

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:42 am

Neop wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:There's nothing inherently wrong with "this system." I chose the wrong Heir Apparent. It happens. I'm moving on.

To the Invaders, that is. Because surely you're not bound to cause any trouble there, I suppose.

I'm going to raid in The Invaders. That's kind of what they do. I can promise you I definitely will cause trouble, just not for them!
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:44 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Neop wrote:To the Invaders, that is. Because surely you're not bound to cause any trouble there, I suppose.

I'm going to raid in The Invaders. That's kind of what they do. I can promise you I definitely will cause trouble, just not for them!

I'll generously give you 2 or 3 months until The Invaders, creators of controversies themselves, get tired of your antics and need for control.
neop

User avatar
Cormactopia II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 886
Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cormactopia II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:51 am

Neop wrote:I'll generously give you 2 or 3 months until The Invaders, creators of controversies themselves, get tired of your antics and need for control.

I don't need control. Osiris needs to be controlled or it falls to pieces. I play that part from time to time, though there have been others. Good luck to NK with that, it can be very demanding and is always completely thankless.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

User avatar
Neop
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Neop » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:02 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Neop wrote:I'll generously give you 2 or 3 months until The Invaders, creators of controversies themselves, get tired of your antics and need for control.

I don't need control. Osiris needs to be controlled or it falls to pieces. I play that part from time to time, though there have been others. Good luck to NK with that, it can be very demanding and is always completely thankless.

If it's a thank you you want, it's a thank you you'll get. Thank you, Cormac, for placing Osiris on this path, along which you've damaged ties and reputations. I'm sorry that NK wants adjust the trajectory of the region towards a better future.
neop

User avatar
Sygian II
Diplomat
 
Posts: 534
Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:04 am

All this fire, and we could be roasting chestnuts.
Last edited by Sygian II on Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates


Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Old Hope, Sahansahiye Iran, Stretchington

Advertisement

Remove ads