NATION

PASSWORD

Ourania no longer able to make its own laws.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ourania Nisa
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ourania Nisa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:30 am

I haven't been on Nation States for 13 days and now I notice that I am unable to read messages or deal with issues. I understand that a nation can only be closed down after 23 days inactivity.

This is a national disgrace. And it wasn't much better before, because any decision we made about our nation always resulted in ridiculous outcomes. This to me suggests that Nation States is more of a piss-take than an attempt to simulate governmental decisions and how they would play out in the real world.

For this reason, and to join in with the general pastime of urine extraction prevalent on Nation States, Ourania Nisa is holding a referendum this week on whether we should secede from the Westphalia region and leave Nation States. We are holding a big debate on Ouranian TV, and amongst the guest speakers will be Kim Kardashian and David Icke. Mr Icke will argue that if Ourania can longer make its own decisions then it should bloody well leave because IT'S A BLOODY CONSPIRACY!!!!!.

The result will be declared sometime on Friday.

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 am

This sounds like some problem in their computer system. If you explain your situation in the technical forum, they might be able to help you.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:34 am

Have you got vacation mode on?
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Ourania Nisa
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ourania Nisa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 am

The taskbar containing Settings, Issues and Telegrams is missing.

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:05 pm

No idea what's happening then. You'll probably have better luck posting your complaint in technical.
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Screenshot & browser version?

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Ourania Nisa wrote:The taskbar containing Settings, Issues and Telegrams is missing.

you aren't on the mobile version are you? Your address bar would start (outside of the forums)
m.nationstates...

That would take away your sidebar where the issues / telegrams button normally is. If this is the case go to settings page and change theme to default.

Just a blind guess, probably something more complicated.
AKA Weed

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical