NATION

PASSWORD

Firehelm: The Dominion of Chaos

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Plagentine
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Firehelm: The Dominion of Chaos

Postby Plagentine » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:43 pm

The Dominion of Firehelm

REGION - FORUM - DISCORD - MILITARY APP - DIPLOMAT APP

The Burning Crown:

Ovelord Plagentine
Primarch of Immaterium Fleets General Shady
Primarch of Shadow Fleets Revall
Primarch of Learning Affairs Kyorgia is Awesome
Guardian of the Capital Stretchington
Imperial Advisor Chaos Fest

Overview

The Dominion of Firehelm is a collective of realms stretching across the galaxy forged together in the worship of the Chaos Gods and devoted to the cause of destruction and carnage. The Chaos Legions of Firehelm are empowered with the will of Chaos Undivided, however the worship of Khorne is often prevalent in the ranks and proves to be more practical. The only goal that is viewed as worthy is the delivering of war and conflict to the farthest edges of the galaxy and conquering everything there is. Anything else is simply there to increase the scale or effectiveness of the chaos war machine.

Policies and Structure

Because of the raider beliefs that are embedded into the region's mentality, we do not accept or seek out any kind of alliance or treaty with any region. We also do not establish on-site embassies with regions that are not under our occupation, but will accept off-site embassies with regions that seek to make the first steps towards a working relationship or have friendly attitudes towards us in general.

Any scripts or tools have to be verified as legal and are encouraged to be made public on the forum in order to be used by the Chaos Legions so that no rule violations can occur and so that any tools that are a product of Firehelm may be used by other raiders, whether they are just starting out or are experienced veterans. This policy will be very strictly regulated in order to assure that the game is played fairly and that no member of the region could suffer consequences because of someone else's poor judgement.

The military forces of the region will be split into the Iron Warriors Legion and the Black Legion. The Iron Warriors Legion will consist of troops who are able to make updates and will be the bulk of our military, while the Black Legion will consist of troops who are not able to make updates and will be utilized as a supportive force. The Black Legion will engage in black ops and other kinds of supportive ops that will help the rest of the military in it's operations.

The equivalent of a high command or government of the region is the Burning Crown, which consists of the Overlord and the senior officers. The Overlord is the supreme ruler and unchallenged authority in the region, being able to overrule anyone or even dissolve the crown should need be. The first entry rank for the Burning Crown is Colonel, being followed by the rank of Lord General and Prince Marshal. However in special cases it is possible for someone of a lower rank, such as Bannermaster or Primus Captain, to be appointed to the Burning Crown. How the Crown functions depends on the its current members, and it can either have delegated roles and titles for it's specific members or it can work as a single body without any official delegated roles.
Last edited by Plagentine on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

Applebania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Applebania » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:52 pm

HERESY! *BLAM*
AKA Karlsefni
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Sergeant of the Rejected Realms Army

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Dear god, another one?
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Dear god, another one?

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 pm

Plagentine wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Dear god, another one?

But are you going to be blessing up because #wethebest?
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

It's good to see that, at least on paper, this region won't be cheating. Will it be working with Nazis or did you learn your lesson on that with whatever that region was called?
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:It's good to see that, at least on paper, this region won't be cheating. Will it be working with Nazis or did you learn your lesson on that with whatever that region was called?

I do not at all regret my association back then nor do I see it as tactically incorrect, however that is not the direction this region will be taking. We will not have any ties to the fascist sphere.

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:33 pm

I just wish all Raiders would choose an org they like best and stick with it, not running off to found small raiding orgs that take away activity and resources from the most efficient and stable ones. If you want to found a new Invader org, great, but at least do something more original with it and recruit those who have never raided before into the region, instead of filling the government with the same group of members every time.

Regardless, I hope your region is still successful.
Last edited by King Nephmir II on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:51 pm

It is not the most favorable circumstance, unfortunately. However I would not really put Firehelm in the same category as the countless regions that young raiders impusively make. In any case, thank you for the well wiahes.

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:17 pm

King Nephmir II wrote:I just wish all Raiders would choose an org they like best and stick with it, not running off to found small raiding orgs that take away activity and resources from the most efficient and stable ones. If you want to found a new Invader org, great, but at least do something more original with it and recruit those who have never raided before into the region, instead of filling the government with the same group of members every time.

Regardless, I hope your region is still successful.

To be fair, you have to have at least a few or more reliable peeps beforehand, unless you have the money to afford mass stamps or extreme dedication to manual.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:26 am

:O
It's you guys
Good luck :3
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Chaos Marines march into the gates of Slavija

Slavija annexed into the Dominion of Firehelm

The region of Slavija, which has lived on in various incarnations for a decade has been completely annexed by Firehelm and put under the complete authority of Overlord Plagentine. No soldiers were lost in this capture, as the Overlord himself managed to previously take control of the founder account and coup the decadent government that stood there before, as he was one of the old oligarchs that shared power over the region. After the swift capture, the Chaos Marine Legions moved in to secure the area and prepare for the slaughter of the population that would ensue after a five day grace period. After the five days, which have been generously given to the people of Slavija, have passed the region will be completely emptied and held as a trophy and territory of the Dominion.

This stealth operation illustrates that though Firehelm is a new region and lacks the raw manpower it's older and more established counterparts have it certainly is nothing to be made light of, and will only get more powerful as time passes. No native community should expect itself to be safe from the carnage that is brought on by the Chaos Marines of Firehelm, and no heretic should feel exempt from the wrath of the Chaos Gods that pull the strings of all mortal beings. This small invasion is only the first of many devastating battles that the forces of Firehelm will bring, and as each day passes there are more and more worshipers and devoted soldiers who will bring death and destruction in the name of Chaos Undivided.

Sygian the Infernal Devourer
Civilian

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian the Infernal Devourer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:05 pm

Excellent work :clap:
Sygian Vasentius
Regent of Auralia
Chaos Prince of Firehelm

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Plagentine wrote:The region of Slavija, which has lived on in various incarnations for a decade has been completely annexed by Firehelm and put under the complete authority of Overlord Plagentine. No soldiers were lost in this capture, as the Overlord himself managed to previously take control of the founder account and coup the decadent government that stood there before, as he was one of the old oligarchs that shared power over the region.

Translation: You were part of this region and you decided to abuse your access to the Founder nation to purge it and make it a colony of your new region. This wasn't even a sleeper operation, this was just a case of you abusing the trust of your former regionmates to give your new region some quick, cheap publicity.

This isn't an invasion or a military operation at all, and it doesn't make Firehelm look powerful or demonstrate that the region will become more powerful. It makes Firehelm look like one of Rifty's regions. And that is, without question, something to be made light of.

I can't believe Kyorgia and Sygian left The Black Hawks for this.
Cormac Skollvaldr

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Sygian II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:
Plagentine wrote:I can't believe Sygian left The Black Hawks for this.

Yeah I didn't leave anywhere for Firehelm :p

I was offered a spot a few months ago and I accepted. :clap:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Firehelm isn't reaping the rewards of an operation. They're just destroying a region because they somehow had founder access to it.
This is not impressive. This is not an accomplishment. This is just a dick move.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Deadeye Jack
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deadeye Jack » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Ridersyl wrote:Firehelm isn't reaping the rewards of an operation. They're just destroying a region because they somehow had founder access to it.
This is not impressive. This is not an accomplishment. This is just a dick move.

Exactly my thoughts. The fact that they came here to trumpet this as the first thing they did is very sad.

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:18 pm

I like how everyone who celebrated (or just generally didn't care) about TEK being founder couped a couple years ago as an accomplishment are here saying this instance wasn't an accomplishment.

Also on a somewhat related note, I like how choosing a half-Raider/half-Defender stance is now suddenly cool.

Gotta love it.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:24 pm

King Nephmir II wrote:I like how everyone who celebrated (or just generally didn't care) about TEK being founder couped a couple years ago as an accomplishment are here saying this instance wasn't an accomplishment.

Also on a somewhat related note, I like how choosing a half-Raider/half-Defender stance is now suddenly cool.

Gotta love it.

Truest post I've seen all week :clap:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:37 pm

King Nephmir II wrote:I like how everyone who celebrated (or just generally didn't care) about TEK being founder couped a couple years ago as an accomplishment are here saying this instance wasn't an accomplishment.

Gotta love it.

I mean, I'll give Anders more credit for his actual work there then I give for such a historical presence here.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:23 pm

I can't be completely sure without going back to look, but I'm 95% sure I didn't like when Anders did this either, and said so.
Cormac Skollvaldr

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:47 am

At the time it happened, I personally apologized to you via telegram and said that TEK being founder-couped wasn't the way I wanted to see things go. You responded.
I thought you had more character than to conveniently forget that now, in some attempt to score cool points. I guess I was wrong.

EDIT: Settled via TG. I wasn't wrong about his character.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:55 am

Cormactopia II wrote:
Plagentine wrote:The region of Slavija, which has lived on in various incarnations for a decade has been completely annexed by Firehelm and put under the complete authority of Overlord Plagentine. No soldiers were lost in this capture, as the Overlord himself managed to previously take control of the founder account and coup the decadent government that stood there before, as he was one of the old oligarchs that shared power over the region.

Translation: You were part of this region and you decided to abuse your access to the Founder nation to purge it and make it a colony of your new region. This wasn't even a sleeper operation, this was just a case of you abusing the trust of your former regionmates to give your new region some quick, cheap publicity.

This isn't an invasion or a military operation at all, and it doesn't make Firehelm look powerful or demonstrate that the region will become more powerful. It makes Firehelm look like one of Rifty's regions. And that is, without question, something to be made light of.

I can't believe Kyorgia and Sygian left The Black Hawks for this.

Abusing the trust of natives of a region I recently rejoined with the intention of couping the government in order to raid differs very little from joining a random native region and abusing their trust to raid it. It certainly was an operation, though it was going on before Firehelm was even thought about, even though the goal of the operation has been altered slightlyvsince its start. The region was deemed unbeneficial as a vassal and it was decided that it would simply be emptied and locked. I do not see how the usage of a founder account to which you've earned access through political manipulation for raiding purposes lowers the validity of the raid in any way. It's not a founder account that I always had access to, or one I was granted easily. The region itself is not a spectacular prize, but it serves the purpose of a small opening operation well. This operation is meant to demonstrate what other targets may expect from us, as well.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:09 am

Plagentine wrote:Abusing the trust of natives of a region I recently rejoined with the intention of couping the government in order to raid differs very little from joining a random native region and abusing their trust to raid it.

Typing it on the internet doesn't make it true.

Plagentine wrote:It certainly was an operation, though it was going on before Firehelm was even thought about, even though the goal of the operation has been altered slightlyvsince its start. The region was deemed unbeneficial as a vassal and it was decided that it would simply be emptied and locked. I do not see how the usage of a founder account to which you've earned access through political manipulation for raiding purposes lowers the validity of the raid in any way.

The goal was to gain shared access to an account that controlled a region, and use that account to wipe the region. There's absolutely no WA involved there. Just gaining the trust of a player, OOC, gaining access to their accounts and passwords, and then misusing them. That's not an operation. That's just hustling. And what you did was not for 'raiding purposes', no matter how you try to spin it. You're annexing them. This is straight Imperialism. You're Imperialists now.

Imperial hustlers.

Plagentine wrote:It's not a founder account that I always had access to, or one I was granted easily. The region itself is not a spectacular prize, but it serves the purpose of a small opening operation well. This operation is meant to demonstrate what other targets may expect from us, as well.

Well what you've demonstrated to other targets is that they need to make sure their founder nation info isn't shared, and then you're not a threat to them.
If that was your goal, then, I give you a very confused congratulations.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:22 am

You do realize all sleeper operations require you to get at least somewhat familiar with tbe community. It's not just stacking endorsements, and not all forms of raiding requre a WA to be used. We aren't imperialists, we are holding the region locked as we would with any other refounded region. If we were to have them as a colony your argument might actually hold some water. The rest of the petty insuts will not be addressed, and no further comment will be made from the administration.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay