NATION

PASSWORD

The Invaders | Ego Sum Ideo Vici

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:42 am

Xoriet wrote:By all means, let's give them a chance to explain allying with Nazis. They already chose Attero, but KR is a new low. :p

Starting to question if there's such thing as rock bottom for TI. Maybe it just keeps going down.
Malphe Vytherov

The Black Commander
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Corporate Police State

Postby The Black Commander » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:56 pm

McChimp wrote:
The Black Commander wrote:We are The Invaders, and you may find us if you click here. Thank you for your question.

The choice of links to click on is confusing me. Where do I click again?

Sorry about the confusion. You may click here, here, or even here. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, you may click here. Thank you for your question.

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:55 am

The Black Commander wrote:
McChimp wrote:
The choice of links to click on is confusing me. Where do I click again?

Sorry about the confusion. You may click here, here, or even here. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, you may click here. Thank you for your question.

Would this be a good time to point out that your OP (the third link) is massively outdated and lists the wrong officers, and that the second post still lists The Invader Network even though it's defunct? Or at the very least some of those regions aren't in it anymore. I don't think any of them are though.

Malphe
Diplomat

Postby Malphe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:08 am

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
The Black Commander wrote:Sorry about the confusion. You may click here, here, or even here. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, you may click here. Thank you for your question.

Would this be a good time to point out that your OP (the third link) is massively outdated and lists the wrong officers, and that the second post still lists The Invader Network even though it's defunct? Or at the very least some of those regions aren't in it anymore. I don't think any of them are though.

Quick! Respond with sarcasm!
Malphe Vytherov

The Black Commander
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Corporate Police State

Postby The Black Commander » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:Would this be a good time to point out that your OP (the third link) is massively outdated and lists the wrong officers, and that the second post still lists The Invader Network even though it's defunct? Or at the very least some of those regions aren't in it anymore. I don't think any of them are though.

Forgot the password. Thanks though.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:48 pm

The Black Commander wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:Would this be a good time to point out that your OP (the third link) is massively outdated and lists the wrong officers, and that the second post still lists The Invader Network even though it's defunct? Or at the very least some of those regions aren't in it anymore. I don't think any of them are though.

Forgot the password. Thanks though.

Given the ease of having a recovery email, that might actually be funnier than general inactivity in regards to updating your opening post.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Obi-Wan DENobi
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Obi-Wan DENobi » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:18 am

Discord should never have existed.
Defending Ends Now

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 am

Obi-Wan DENobi wrote:Discord should never have existed.

Well that might be the weakest thread bump I've ever seen.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostrorleauny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:28 am

This was... underwhelming to say the very least. Not going to lie, I thought maybe something important happened but I guess not; nice thread bump though.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

West DEN And East Invaders
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby West DEN And East Invaders » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:02 am

Ego Sum Ideo Vici!
Ego Sum Ideo Vici
Defending Ends Now

Wabbitslayah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wabbitslayah » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:52 am

West DEN And East Invaders wrote:Ego Sum Ideo Vici!

Is that the latest news out of TI? :eyebrow:
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 am

West DEN And East Invaders wrote:Ego Sum Ideo Vici!

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:37 am

While it is fine that members of the region want to post in the thread after months since the last post, please make sure to offer more robust content that one off sentences. If this continues, it may be regarded as spam and handled accordingly.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 am

Sic transit gloria mundi
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Kurnugia wrote:Sic transit gloria mundi

Haha, ignoring the mods is funny! Let's do the thing the mod just told us not to do! I don't understand how you can act all high and mighty, and then blatantly disregard rules and a statement by a moderator. You are no better than those you are underhandedly criticizing if you can't even have that basic amount of decency.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Malphe
Diplomat

Postby Malphe » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Vetelo wrote:

Haha, ignoring the mods is funny! Let's do the thing the mod just told us not to do! I don't understand how you can act all high and mighty, and then blatantly disregard rules and a statement by a moderator. You are no better than those you are underhandedly criticizing if you can't even have that basic amount of decency.

Somebody's grasping at straws for a cheap jab. My understanding is the main concern is bumping your regions thread with a one off sentence, as opposed to posting them at all.
Malphe Vytherov

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Malphe wrote:
Vetelo wrote:Haha, ignoring the mods is funny! Let's do the thing the mod just told us not to do! I don't understand how you can act all high and mighty, and then blatantly disregard rules and a statement by a moderator. You are no better than those you are underhandedly criticizing if you can't even have that basic amount of decency.

Somebody's grasping at straws for a cheap jab. My understanding is the main concern is bumping your regions thread with a one off sentence, as opposed to posting them at all.

And yet it's been said multiple times not to post things like "NPO DELENDA EST", but people still go on doing that too. It definitely wouldn't be the first time GP ignored a moderator and received no punishment.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Vetelo wrote:

Well, that would be because Kurnugia isn't in any conflict with Jakker's statement. He is not a member of The Invaders, nor was he the one using an anonymous puppet to bump a dead thread with a barely-post. One sentense reactions are pretty common. They really only rule against them when they're posted incessantly by masses, or in cases like this where someone pointlessly gravedigs with a one sentense bump.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Vetelo wrote:

Perhaps you should read my sig ;)

In honesty though. Those two cases are very different. Whereas they made GP to be exposed at their irrelevancy, I am merely poking fun at them with a fitting latin sentence. At how desperate one must be to bump their thread, not with an epic tag run or raid, but with a badly translated (though through irony fitting) sentence.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Obi-Wan 7
Civilian

Founded: Mar 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Obi-Wan 7 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 am

Wardrop wrote:I warn not to invade my region nor ally regions or face the consequences. If you do invade you will wish you hadn't invaded.

I wish The Invaders would be active so we could raid your region.

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:55 am

It's sad. I remember TI being so active and being full of life, regardless of it's international status. You guys need to get active or something, else the region should just disband. It's just wasting stamps and the time of newer nations who end up there. Good luck then.
Former Kanzler and Minister of Home Affairs in Hartfelden.
Former Corporal of The Invaders.
Currently Recruitment Officer for Galactic Wars.

Wabbitslayah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wabbitslayah » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:04 pm

The Commandant wrote:It's sad. I remember TI being so active and being full of life, regardless of it's international status. You guys need to get active or something, else the region should just disband. It's just wasting stamps and the time of newer nations who end up there. Good luck then.

wow, did you just tell Gest what to do!? :O
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Wabbitslayah wrote:
The Commandant wrote:It's sad. I remember TI being so active and being full of life, regardless of it's international status. You guys need to get active or something, else the region should just disband. It's just wasting stamps and the time of newer nations who end up there. Good luck then.

Stop wasting time on a game he [Gest] hates, it looks like. Such oddly sound advice out of Gameplay, whodathunk?

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Wabbitslayah wrote:

I spent a year there and it's only been downhill since. The stingy Asian in me is crying knowing that the region is having stamps spent on it when there's no activity. Stamps cost monies. I wouldn't mind helping fixing that place up since you folks took me in but there's nobody else active and I don't want to be the only guy posting and stuff, which is kinda why I left.
Last edited by The Commandant on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Kanzler and Minister of Home Affairs in Hartfelden.
Former Corporal of The Invaders.
Currently Recruitment Officer for Galactic Wars.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:35 am

The Invaders is dead. Predator and the subsequent shit show that went along with it pretty much sealed it's fate. Cheaters will never be taken seriously, and Gest is trying with all of his might to hold onto his former ill-gotten glory. Let it fade into the mists.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay