NATION

PASSWORD

The Dojo

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Tomanian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tomanian Reich » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:09 pm

I've had fun as a member of the Dojo, good to see the thread is up \o/
signature

Cora III
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora III » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:30 am

Respect. It's the rule in this Dojo.

L.Stirling says all important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHdkRvEzW84

In game, crush them all. Until they learn fight back.

I personally read Max's subtext that way. If not, Please, Kill to this Spot.

- Cora -

The Dojo
Witch-Queen of Cimmeria - Purist Raider Mercenary - The Dojo Admin

673+ active updates, 12241+ raided regions, 4058+ times raider delegate, 170+ updates in Command, 3013+ triggered raids, 37+ occupations, 321+ WA-Banjections

Cora III
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora III » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Today was one of those days when I though how there was undocumented encounter between asteroid number 67899 and unknown 100 kilometres wide piece of stuff out there, and that orbit changed little bit...

Only for better ratio for the in-game existence. Site-owner included.
Witch-Queen of Cimmeria - Purist Raider Mercenary - The Dojo Admin

673+ active updates, 12241+ raided regions, 4058+ times raider delegate, 170+ updates in Command, 3013+ triggered raids, 37+ occupations, 321+ WA-Banjections

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Yup! So obvious >:(
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Previous

Return to Gameplay