NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Statement from the Pacific Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pierconium
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:42 pm

We Are Not the NSA wrote:
Pierconium wrote:So, you agree that we are secretly planning to coup Balder?

Good to know.

That would be beyond the extent I referred to earlier.

Just checking. :)
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:47 pm

We Are Not the NSA wrote:I agree with SS and Syl on this one... to an extent. I have no quarrels with the NPO and I never have, but I would rather wait and see what's going to happen now instead of blindly congratulating the current administration for... doing what? Restructuring their government while still clinging to power?

Kind of like congratulating Oppenheimer for creating the atomic bomb, and it turned out to be dud.

Frats and Jocks
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Frats and Jocks » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Hail NPO! o7

Pierconium wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:I feel like none of this would have happened if not for the NLO coup

Adversity often brings about change.

I was but a unquestioning trooper during the events, but glad to be of help...in a round about way.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:01 pm

A long threadjack regarding Ridersyl has been removed. The topic here is the Pacific, and the contents of its announcement. Please stick to that.

Previous

Return to Gameplay