NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eastern Vietistan
Secretary

Founded: Aug 12, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Eastern Vietistan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:22 am

it would be nice if someone responded to my request to find a region

Crystaline Utopia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crystaline Utopia » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:33 am

Eastern vietistan wrote:it would be nice if someone responded to my request to find a region

You could make all f those things in our region :) ... but i assume you want a developed community so I didn't answer. But my offer still stands...

Vallent
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vallent » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Hello,
I'm looking for a role-play region with an alternate map. It doesn't have to be a large community but regular activity is a must lol. I'd liked the RP posts to have detail, details, and details. Thank you!

Laotis Infinitum
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Laotis Infinitum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Hello! My region is set in the Victorian era with a pretty wide open map! We are a forum RP Region that is fairly new. Come join! We are looking for people to fill the various mod spots! TG me for the regional password.
Regional Link
Last edited by Laotis Infinitum on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shirika
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shirika » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:56 pm

First and foremost I have noted a few individuals request a fantasy setting based in the medieval era. Most responses have been with regions that only feature fantasy roleplays, and have a broader scope in terms of tech levels and settings. For any new or old nations alike searching for a strictly fantasy based setting based in a medieval world, Shirika might be a good choice for you. We have our own compendium that contain unique and staple fantasy races, a vector map that is fantasy themed, our own magick system, our own deities, an active discord, and two current roleplays; one of which is character based and more of a written DnD adventure, and the other which is more nation based and set during the siege of a prominent city. Furthermore we have a thread dedicated to what we refer to as one shots, where members can post their own short stories based in our setting.

The region is run by three Game Masters which listen to the advice and council of its member base, which we often defer to. Currently we are working to add more content to our compendium about the world of Shirika and its various aspects. Anyone looking to join could likely be involved in the creation of new content, an active community, and a region that isn't so large that it threatens to swallow you up.

Abhichandra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Abhichandra » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Vallent wrote:Hello,
I'm looking for a role-play region with an alternate map. It doesn't have to be a large community but regular activity is a must lol. I'd liked the RP posts to have detail, details, and details. Thank you!

Hey, Vallent

The Honorary Allied Nation States may be the region for you! We are a small region, usually most of us are active, and we are a role-play region with a map. You can see if our role play meets your standards by checking out the first archived one. We would be delighted if you stop by!

The Yuan Khanate
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Looking for a RP Region!

Postby The Yuan Khanate » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi! I've recently revived this nation and others and i'm looking for a region to call home. I only have a few caveats:
-It's somewhat smaller, maybe 30 or less members but I can budge
-PLEASE have a map, I love maps
-Preferably don't be dead :p

The State of Communism
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Communism » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Well, we aren't dead.
I think we're also getting a map soon.
Tho it's quite large.
Big Brother is watching.

Oceania, Tis For Thee

"The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear."
-Reichsführer Himmler

This nation does not reflect on my political ideologies.

The State of Communism
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Communism » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:37 pm

The State of Communism wrote:Well, we aren't dead.
I think we're also getting a map soon.
Tho it's quite large.

Well, if you count 61 people quite large.
Big Brother is watching.

Oceania, Tis For Thee

"The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear."
-Reichsführer Himmler

This nation does not reflect on my political ideologies.

Revin
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revin » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Why not join the RPC? (Role Player Coalition) we have a map, and I'm sure people would be willing to give up some territory so that you could have your nation in decent land.

House of Judah
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby House of Judah » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Medieval Europe is an RP region set (as one might expect) in the Medieval period. RP year is roughly 1015-1020 (there is nothing officially saying so). We have a map and an active community. You might come check it out.

Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

You might find one here.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Check out The Universal Allegiance, we RP a lot in our offsite forum. And we have a nice map :)
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Janakkhara
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Janakkhara » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Cutantiram is a new region that I have started. It will be RP based and since you would be the first to join you could have a position of power. There will be a map coming soon.

United Islamic Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Islamic Commonwealth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:51 pm

The United Islamic Commonwealth | Islamic republic | Factbook
Population: 135,931,000 | Area: 2,663,077 km² | Location: Middle East
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 0; Level 5 | Current year: 2020
Supreme Leader: Abbas Mosuli
President: Haashid al-Abdulla
Former Nizari Ismaili Muslim living in the US.

Skaven Ascendency
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaven Ascendency » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:03 pm

I'm looking for a sci-fi region with a nice map and not a ton of people, but enough that it's decently active!

Katalaysia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Katalaysia » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:56 am

Hi there
I was in a region with some friends, but they've mostly dropped out of this, so I'm looking for a post modern tech region that doesn't mind forcefields and general inactivity, but still has on site roleplaying (please no external site roleplaying).
Uses Nationstates Stats, except for population. Assume around 100,000-120,000 people.
Slight PMT. Uses forcefields and slightly more advanced robots, but otherwise MT.
Please inform me if I make any mistakes! I'm quite new to this, and don't really follow politics otherwise, so any help is appreciated!
Author of "Shh, Spoilers!" and "Plug In and Play"

Abhichandra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Abhichandra » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:59 am

Katalaysia wrote:Hi there
I was in a region with some friends, but they've mostly dropped out of this, so I'm looking for a post modern tech region that doesn't mind forcefields and general inactivity, but still has on site roleplaying (please no external site roleplaying).

Try Archmont. They have 129 nations, have a map, NS Forum roleplaying, and have the post modern tech tag.

Abhichandra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Abhichandra » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:03 am

Skaven Ascendency wrote:I'm looking for a sci-fi region with a nice map and not a ton of people, but enough that it's decently active!

Try Pax Britannia. Around 58 nations, a nice map, and have the tags "Outer space" and "Future tech".

Eastern Vietistan
Secretary

Founded: Aug 12, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Eastern Vietistan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Eastern vietistan wrote:Hi I'm looking for a region set in the World War One technological era it would be nice if it had a considerably well done map and active community that is open to new recruits

Bessarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bessarabia » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:43 pm

The Yuan Khanate wrote:Hi! I've recently revived this nation and others and i'm looking for a region to call home. I only have a few caveats:

We have a map, one for every region actually, and we're not dead...entirely. So consider the NationStates World Regions

Eastern vietistan wrote:
Eastern vietistan wrote:Hi I'm looking for a region set in the World War One technological era it would be nice if it had a considerably well done map and active community that is open to new recruits

Well we're not WWI but we have a lot of open space on our European Map and there's enough monarchies in our Europe to make it feel WWI-esque. Again, we're in a bit of a rebuild stage though so I'll understand if its not quite for you. That being said, check out the Imperium of Nations or Role Player Coalition as both regions have at least one or two players who have been active (in the past) with WWI style RPs and could have a small groups within their communities willing to RP in that style with you. Its not guarantee but its the best I could come up with through a google search.
Member of NationStates since 2005
Member of the NationStates World Regions Community since 2005

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!
-Rosalind Russell
Auntie Mame (1958)

Winst
Spokesperson

Founded: May 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Winst » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 am

Vallent wrote:Hello,

The Yuan Khanate wrote:Hi! I've recently revived this nation and others and i'm looking for a region to call home. I only have a few caveats:

Greater Olympus fits both of these. We have around 30 registered members, onsite, RPing, and a pretty fantastic custom map but I might just be a little Biased

We are a pretty unique region as we have resources built into the map leading to a more balanced region, and a detailed land bio. It's a bit more restrictive in nature than most regions but I think you'll find that it is only to help facillitate a fun experience and to get everyone on the same page.

If you are not sure feel free to pop by our Discord to chat with us and see the people and not just blatant advertisement.

We also have a nice region of Steppes open perfect for a Khanate ;)
Looking for a decent RP region to join? Try Greater Olympus.

Good people, Active RPs, Great Maps.

Greater Olympus is always looking for more dastardly democracies, maniacal monarchies, contemptible commies, and glorious failed states of all sizes to join our group!

Ternca
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ternca » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Aeia could be perfect for you!
While we do have more than 30 members, however less than 30 are very active, and the active community is quite small but very active on our discord. Aeia is a tight community you will enjoy, yet accepting to new players. It is quite alive and kicking as well.
And in terms of maps, we have an amazing map work lots of detail and interesting landmasses! In terms of realism, Aeia has a good realistic lore for your nation to build upon, and since it's a newer region you can play a large role.
You are sure to have a great home in Aeia!

Morlago
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Morlago » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:56 am

Hi! I recently revived my nation and am looking for a region to belong to. My preferences:
- regional forums, with government and currency system (as in actual RP currency transactions can be done in the forums, not just posting RP comments of trade)
- active (like daily activity on the forums) and casual; region size is not an issue as long as it's active
- won't be participating in any IC RP (apart from reg. gov't) so no themed regions with historical, technological, extraterrestrial.... settings
- preferably neutral but idm defender
- maps would be nice :)
Last edited by Morlago on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Angelo Gervoski
Minister of WA Affairs of
The United Islands of Morlago
Yë Morre Waidamün i Mórlago

DEFCON: 1 2 (Low) 3 4 5 6

Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.33
Graph
Center-left social moderate.
Left: 2.2, Libertarian: 0.75
Foreign Policy: -6.11 (Non-interventionalist)
Culture: -6.31 (Cultural liberal)

Veridia Prime
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 14, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Veridia Prime » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 am

Veridia Prime wrote:Long time NS player here looking for a new region for this particular nation of mine.

I'm looking for a moderate to small region of future tech RPers. I'd prefer a region that has a map, uses off-site forums, and said forums are well-organized. It would be nice to RP with serious to semi-serious writers. I have no use for a region with a regional government so I guess if it has one great, but I have no interest in getting involved. It would also be nice if the setting for the FT scenario was a galaxy, in particular any galaxy but the Milky Way.

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah so I never really got that many bites on this when I originally posted and am still looking. Thanks in advance for in useful info!!!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay