NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:27 pm

The Master wrote:I made this nation with NS++, decided to turn recruitment on, and needless to say, I am grossly unsatisfied with the quality of telegrams I have been getting. I need a region that is both sufficiently evil for my new puppet and sufficiently not hated by 95% of nationstates. It would be preferably a casual region, but it could be an RP region. Already a raider, so any R/D orgs shouldn't bother. I know, I ask a lot.

Psychotic Dictatorships' evil factor checks out. I don't know about our infamy level though.
You'd have to get rid of your civil rights and political freedoms though.

Laurenz
Civilian

Founded: Dec 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Any French Speakers?

Postby Laurenz » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 am

Hello.
I am a new player.
I would like to combine fun and usefulness.
Thus, I'm looking for a region whose members are French speakers so that I can boost my French skill.
:geek:
Bonjour.
Je suis un nouveau joueur.
Je voudrais combiner le plaisir et l'utilité.
Ainsi, je cherche une région dont les membres sont des francophones pour que je puisse améliorer mes compétences en français.
:)
Thank you/Merci tout le monde.

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:39 am

Laurenz wrote:Hello.
I am a new player.
I would like to combine fun and usefulness.
Thus, I'm looking for a region whose members are French speakers so that I can boost my French skill.
:geek:
Bonjour.
Je suis un nouveau joueur.
Je voudrais combiner le plaisir et l'utilité.
Ainsi, je cherche une région dont les membres sont des francophones pour que je puisse améliorer mes compétences en français.
:)
Thank you/Merci tout le monde.

France
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Applebania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Applebania » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 am

Hello! I exist again, sort of. Basically, I'm newly unretired and looking for a GP region which might need an extra nation to help out. Any takers?
AKA Karlsefni
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Sergeant of the Rejected Realms Army

Emperor Charles zi Britannia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Charles zi Britannia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:23 am

Applebania wrote:Hello! I exist again, sort of. Basically, I'm newly unretired and looking for a GP region which might need an extra nation to help out. Any takers?

It sounds like the Holy Empire of Britannia would be a good fit for you. Though we're still new and rather small, we're already very close to ratifying our Constitution and other fundamental laws, so the foundations of the region are practically in place. We could very much do with another nation to help get the Imperial Government going in our region's formative weeks.
Charles zi Britannia
Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britannia

The Suomi Union
Civilian

Founded: Dec 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Suomi Union » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Applebania wrote:Hello! I exist again, sort of. Basically, I'm newly unretired and looking for a GP region which might need an extra nation to help out. Any takers?

The Republic Of Finland could be a good choice if you are interested in Scandinavian regions. :)
Last edited by The Suomi Union on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:10 pm

The Universal Allegiance is trying to expand its influence in GP and could really use someone like you..
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Pistislogos
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pistislogos » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:11 pm

Looking for a region with the following:
-Regional map supporting large nations (continent to planetary sized. Can be just a really big world map, or a galaxy map)
-A region that makes sense for a Christian, relatively pacifist nation to join
-Technology can be anything, realism doesn't have to be a factor. (Haven't decided on my nations technology, probably best with modern to future tech due to vassal state management needs)
-Roleplaying is still serious

To know more about my nation, just look at our summary/introduction factbook
Civilization Index: Tier 8 | Level 0 | Type: 7

Milaris
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Milaris » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:13 am

Looking for a new region:
- supporting european timezones
- either based on a real world map or a good alternate world map
- rather small community (20-30 Nations maximum)
- technology wise MT, PMT or FanT
- can be realisitc but should have still some freedom for national quirks like religion
any ideas ?
Last edited by Milaris on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:28 am

Milaris wrote:Looking for a new region:
- can be realisitc but should have still some freedom for national quirks like religion
any ideas ?
Check out The Universal Allegiance. Even though we have a population of more than 100 nations, the no of active ones in the region are well within the range you specified. Timezones are not really a problem. We have a good alternate map and gives you the freedom to shape up your region anyway you like. We also have a very active roleplay community and a great alternate world map.
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:33 am

any ideas ?

Greater Olympus sounds just right for you, since it uses a alternate map, is MT and allows some PMT. There may be 39 nations in the region, but the active ones are in that range.
I don't use NS Stats, but if the stats make sense for my nation then go ahead and stop complaining about the fake taxes
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, , Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Diesel in cars, Equal wages, Crony capitalism Welfare for lazy people, Artificial additives, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Safe Spaces, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Bill Nye, Non-binary genders,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87
Looking for a MT region that has good detailed map and friendly players? Then try Greater Olympus

Rio del Aires
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rio del Aires » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:17 am

I'm looking for a medium sized, active roleplayer region with a map, with a democratic government. TG me if you have what I'm looking for.

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:12 am

any ideas ?

New Holy Roman Empire? We also have our regional forum.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Winst
Spokesperson

Founded: May 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Winst » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Pistislogos wrote:Looking for a region with the following:
-Regional map supporting large nations (continent to planetary sized. Can be just a really big world map, or a galaxy map)
-Technology can be anything, realism doesn't have to be a factor. (Haven't decided on my nations technology, probably best with modern to future tech due to vassal state management needs)

Greater Olympus we have one of the most complex maps I've seen in NS. RP region with a lot of freedom for nation composition.
Looking for a decent RP region to join? Try Greater Olympus.

Good people, Active RPs, Great Maps.

Greater Olympus is always looking for more dastardly democracies, maniacal monarchies, contemptible commies, and glorious failed states of all sizes to join our group!

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a region with a friendly community, on-site roleplay, between 8 and 20 members, and not a huge focus on realism.
terrible takes plz ignore

CNS Liaoning II
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby CNS Liaoning II » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:52 am

I am looking for a region to put my nation.
My nation is really a Chinese aircraft carrier after a world apocalypse and I am looking for a post-apocalyptic earth role playing region, with Post Modern Tech.
This nation doesn't use NS stats, cause its really just a lone Chinese aircraft carrier.
[_★_]
(-__-)

United Massachusetts
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:20 am

Pistislogos wrote:Looking for a region with the following:

Right to Life seems like a good fit

Zoroland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoroland » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Kitzerland wrote:Hi, I'm looking for a region with a friendly community, on-site roleplay, between 8 and 20 members, and not a huge focus on realism.

Then come check out The New Alteran Empire. We have an rp in the NS forums, and we have a great community and a very active RMB chat, and we don't really focus too much on realism.
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Milk for the Khorne Flakes!
Pro: Waterslides
Anti: People against waterslides

Nenies Lando
Political Columnist

Founded: May 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nenies Lando » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 am

IC
From the desk of Prezidanto Mohammad Nguyen:
Greetings, we the people of The People's Free Municipalities of Nenies Lando are searching for a new home in a place that can accommodate 5.593 billion Nenies Landanoes.

OoC
Alright, real deal, I started playing this ages ago but never did more than answering questions but I did alot of that. Then I lost interest and walked away for about five years. So in this weird way, I'm old, new, and returning. I never did the RP bit of the game or the World Assembly or really figuring out the details for a Factbook. I'd like a region that can help me out with all of that, I'm feeling that at my population I'd have to be in a space-faring region. I'm trying my best to do a Fully Automated Luxury Communist (Syndicalist really) "state" if that factors into whether or not I'm a fit for your region. I don't currently speak Esperanto but I'm using it for so much with my Nationstate that I should start learning it. Ich spreche etwas Deutsch auch.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Find-A-Region Megathread

Postby LollerLand » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 am

Nenies Lando wrote:IC
From the desk of Prezidanto Mohammad Nguyen:
Greetings, we the people of The People's Free Municipalities of Nenies Lando are searching for a new home in a place that can accommodate 5.593 billion Nenies Landanoes.

OoC
Alright, real deal, I started playing this ages ago but never did more than answering questions but I did alot of that. Then I lost interest and walked away for about five years. So in this weird way, I'm old, new, and returning. I never did the RP bit of the game or the World Assembly or really figuring out the details for a Factbook. I'd like a region that can help me out with all of that, I'm feeling that at my population I'd have to be in a space-faring region. I'm trying my best to do a Fully Automated Luxury Communist (Syndicalist really) "state" if that factors into whether or not I'm a fit for your region. I don't currently speak Esperanto but I'm using it for so much with my Nationstate that I should start learning it. Ich spreche etwas Deutsch auch.

Check out The Universal Allegiance

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:26 am

Nenies Lando wrote:I'm feeling that at my population I'd have to be in a space-faring region.

You don't have to use your full "population" figure as your RPed population.
For example, I treat this nation as having a population of just under 20 million -- instead of a population of over 20 billion [by the American definition] as the game's coding says -- for RP purposes.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 am

Kitzerland wrote:Hi, I'm looking for a region with a friendly community, on-site roleplay, between 8 and 20 members, and not a huge focus on realism.

Oh, also, MT would be the best for my nation.
terrible takes plz ignore

Thanadura
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Thanadura » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:36 am

Hi, all.
I'm looking for any region where people talk about their factbook's or flags, and that isn't so large that I'll be drowned out in the RMB. I'm not big on RP so it doesnt matter to me if they RP or not, I just want to hear about inspirations behind other people's flags and nations.
Any help appreciated.

Austisland
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Austisland » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a past-tech region, preferably medieval but if not then just any past-tech region. I also prefer smaller regions (15-50 members) instead of large ones but i'll take any recommendations.
Last edited by Austisland on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Austisland. A cynical loser and a realist. Not to mention a nihilist plebeian. Don't mind me...

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 am

I'm looking for an active, fun RP'ing region that is open to PMT nations.
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay