NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tholasyne
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tholasyne » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Poughton wrote:Hello. I am looking for a region with a good character RP set in the 1980s with a custom map.
The Alterran Republic would be a good Region for that as we have a custom map and has 1980s tech.

North German State
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German State » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:16 am

I am looking for a region with a map and a free northern germany spot.

Belinka
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Belinka » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:09 am

I’ve done RP regions before, and I want to be a part of a new one. Something that has diplomacy and war and stuff. Basically running your country like a real country.
Belinka does not represent my IRL viewpoints.

Wus Poppin! I’m a centrist, gamer, ginger.

That’s all. I’m not very interesting.

Anarchic Turkish States
Secretary

Founded: Nov 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic Turkish States » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:38 am

North German State wrote:I am looking for a region with a map and a free northern germany spot.

Mariner Trench

North German State
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German State » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:45 am

Anarchic Turkish States wrote:
North German State wrote:I am looking for a region with a map and a free northern germany spot.

Mariner Trench

Which part of “a free northern germany“ did you miss?

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Belinka wrote:I’ve done RP regions before, and I want to be a part of a new one. Something that has diplomacy and war and stuff. Basically running your country like a real country.

The New West Indies would be a good fit for you. Our roleplay is MT/PMT (with an earth-based map) and encompasses war, economics, and diplomacy. We have about 50–60 nations, many of whom participate. You can see this for more information.
Last edited by Karteria on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

Supreme Swiss
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Swiss » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:06 pm

My region is futuristic, while it's leader is conquering distant solar systems so if you like futuristic tech or space then join crusader states. We also don't demand much role-playing.
We look to the stars!!
supreme swiss

Universal Petroleum PLC
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal Petroleum PLC » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:10 am

Looking for an MT region that has active character RP on NS or the NS forums.

Karteria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:13 am

Universal Petroleum PLC wrote:Looking for an MT region that has active character RP on NS or the NS forums.

I think you know about us already. ;)

Grand space invaders
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand space invaders » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:26 pm

I need a region that invades and likes space. And is smaller. :)

Borovan3
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan3 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Grand space invaders wrote:I need a region that invades and likes space. And is smaller. :)

Like the ragerium imperium or star wars

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 am

Looking for an active RP region set in the Cold War. 60's to 80's era, preferably. (Preferably with a Russian spot available.)

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:11 pm

Belinka wrote:I’ve done RP regions before, and I want to be a part of a new one. Something that has diplomacy and war and stuff. Basically running your country like a real country.

Pardes is looking for new members, we are a newly re-established region so there is plenty of land and opportunity to help build our community from the ground up. Jump in on our discord to say hello and we'd love to answer any questions!

Nordik States
Civilian

Founded: Mar 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordik States » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:10 am

Hi! I'm looking for a realistic roleplaying region that allows fictional countries (or at least fictional countries inspired by real countries) with a map. Doesn't have to be real world map, but if it is would be good if nordic countries area is free.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:14 am

Nordik States wrote:Hi! I'm looking for a realistic roleplaying region that allows fictional countries (or at least fictional countries inspired by real countries) with a map. Doesn't have to be real world map, but if it is would be good if nordic countries area is free.

Pardes fits what you are looking for! We are right now in the launch phase of our region, have a great map and lots of eager worldbuilders/RPers! We also don't have any Nordic nations yet so that may be right up your ally!

Our discord is listed in the WFE, your always welcome to join and chat with us.

DerGermany
Political Columnist

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby DerGermany » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Any regions where I could RP as the German Empire? Pls telegram me so I know ASAP

Aloviir
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Looking for a region set in the Napoleonic Era

Postby Aloviir » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Im looking for a region with an active RP set in the Napoleonic (1790's- 1850) era. Muskets, Line Formations, age of Imperialism etc. Im a huge fan of the era and it would be fun to interact with other nations with the same asthetic.

Pirate Nest
Civilian

Founded: Mar 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pirate Nest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:45 am

Any medium-sized active region with rmb rp and an earth map? :)

Iskodra
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

New Raiders can join the Grey Wolves

Postby Iskodra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:46 am

GWS are a pack of wolves that raids voluntarily. We have members, volunteers and observers from many other raiding regions.
We have 4 Laws :
1. Thou Shalt not breaking the code of the Assembly (WA laws).
2. Thou Shalt not betray the pack.
3. Thou shalt not spoil the fun
4. Thou shalt not follow any other law.

The pack of wolves has arrived to pick up new Vagabonds and rise them to 'Alpha Primaria'. The dens of our enemies shall shudder when they hear your howls. The Sun is grey for you and blood is hay for you. Tear away those who stand in front of you and crush those who rebel. Never betray the pack and the Assembly (World Assembly). Respect the Seers, Obey the Alphas and work with the Vagabonds and one day if God wills, 'Wölfe werden Eroberer sein'. Join the Pack today GWS The Grey Wolves and our Capitis Antrum (Discord Server).

All you have to do is join our Discord server and forums.

https://www.gws-ns.boards.net
https://discord.gg/yQmppPr

Iskodra
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Iskodra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 am

Last edited by Iskodra on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karteria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:00 pm

Pirate Nest wrote:Any medium-sized active region with rmb rp and an earth map? :)

The New West Indies would be a great fit for you! Most of our roleplay happens on our RMB and our PMT roleplay is entirely earth-based. We have a strong core of roleplayers out of the approximately 60 nations that are located here.

The Feylands
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Anyone up for a fantasy region?

Postby The Feylands » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 am

Albion seems kinda dead... and has been like that for a long time. :meh:

Is there some fantastic place of more activity somewhere, or any folks looking to set one up? :o

Hey there u! I'm Fey - the Celestial Fairy Princess! "Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ NS ᴄᴏsɪᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ 2017!"® (◕‿◕)
, Vegetarian, Crazy Cat Lady, Dharmic Pagan, Metal, Fantasy, Elf/Fairy, Chinaboo, Yogi etc.
How can I be so cuddly and huggable? ♥♥♥ Because I exist to ease the suffering of this world! (⌒▽⌒) #TheBuddhaRocks
Little secret: I have a superpower called "ADHD". (^̮^)
♥Her Radiance's Celestial Thought♥
Neat: Essentialism, Monarchy, Difference Feminism, Animal rights, Green Conservatism, 中国, Beauty, Dignity of all life
ಠ~ಠ: Passive aggressive dorks, Abrahamic/Antropocentric world-view(s), the EU, celebrating ugliness..
I support Israel and everyone who suffer needlessly because of their own compassion.♥ (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Iskodra
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Join the Cavalry!

Postby Iskodra » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:53 am

The Cavalry awaits you, raider. TG Iskodra and start raiding from the first day itself.

The Hereward Islands
Civilian

Founded: Jun 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hereward Islands » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 am

I revived an old nation just to post this. I am looking to create a new nation where I can flesh out my nation with maps, heraldry, maps, history and then start connecting to other countries. A region with it's own custom maps, and that is not too fast paced.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:05 am

The Hereward Islands wrote:I revived an old nation just to post this. I am looking to create a new nation where I can flesh out my nation with maps, heraldry, maps, history and then start connecting to other countries. A region with it's own custom maps, and that is not too fast paced.

International Democratic Union ?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay