NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

L E F
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 03, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby L E F » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Know any regions heavily focused on RPing? I would prefer MT but any is fine as long as it is active and has some history ( at least a year or two). So no new regions since i'm not looking for experiments. A dedicated forum is a big plus but it's not a must.

No raiding or invading, please.

Thanks.

Inkasuyu
Political Columnist

Founded: May 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Looking for a renaissance region

Postby Inkasuyu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Looking for a region focused on the renaissance era or just before it.
preferably on an earth map and focused on RP.
somewhat historical

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Fri May 18, 2018 7:02 am

L E F wrote:Know any regions heavily focused on RPing? I would prefer MT but any is fine as long as it is active and has some history ( at least a year or two). So no new regions since i'm not looking for experiments. A dedicated forum is a big plus but it's not a must.

No raiding or invading, please.

Thanks.

The Commonwealth of Crowns has been around for years, with a dedicated forum we use pretty heavily and Discord. MT is common, but depends on who you RP with. My RPs are always hard MT but other players like to add PMT elements. Only real requirement is you need to have a monarch.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Kimiaga
Political Columnist

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kimiaga » Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Good day, I am looking for a realistic, past tech roleplay region, preferably around the 18th and 19th centuries.
I'd prefer it to be without any offsite forums and whatnot.
Last edited by Kimiaga on Fri May 18, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Veritan Union
Civil Servant

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Veritan Union » Sat May 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Looking for a small, chill region with 7-20 members.
A barbary coast libertarian military junta slowly transitioning to a military-based democracy.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sat May 19, 2018 1:39 pm

The Veritan Union wrote:Looking for a small, chill region with 7-20 members.

The Srivijayan Consortium is for you, pal. We have 20. We like RPing, but we're pretty chill.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

The Spanish Nations
Attaché

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Spanish Nations » Mon May 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Is there any irl-map region that can accept my country with this map? Preferably XX Century or Modern. Philippines and the Southern Italian mainland are totally optional.

Map
Last edited by The Spanish Nations on Mon May 21, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zimbardy
Civilian

Founded: Apr 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zimbardy » Tue May 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Tia Regness wrote:I have been away from nationstates for a long time and am looking to get back into the role play side of the game. I am looking for active role play regions that are also willing to help me develop my rp nation. Ideally I am looking for modern tech but am also open to past tech. No future tech please.

Viranos is starting to get underway. We're a basically early PMT with heavy FanT influence. Several of RP veterans and newbies alike willing to help develop ideas.

Durolatia wrote:Looking for a good nation Roleplay focused region, preferably steampunk and/or fantasy in nature if that's possible. Any tech level before post-modern is fine. I'm willing to help build any recent start-ups as well.

No offsite forum crap for me though.

Viranos is a fledgling MT, early-PMT region with heavy FanT influence. We technically have an offsite forum, but don't plan on using it for a long while.

Eagles Nest Estate
Political Columnist

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eagles Nest Estate » Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Looking for an active Heavy raiding region.
RP isn't a requirement.

Cheers

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:20 pm

I am looking for a region that does internal and external RPs, in addition a nice feature would be a map
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

Victoria I Penetravir
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoria I Penetravir » Tue May 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Durolatia wrote:Looking for a good nation Roleplay focused region, preferably steampunk and/or fantasy in nature if that's possible. Any tech level before post-modern is fine. I'm willing to help build any recent start-ups as well.

No offsite forum crap for me though.

Try my own region, the Raven and Bat! Alas it is under construction yet, but I am looking forward to working on it though. Our RP focuses on the Goth/Punk/Emo/Scene/Metal and other subcultures in a sci-fi setting but it has a steampunk or fantasy half. In nature.
Last edited by Victoria I Penetravir on Tue May 22, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SIGNATURE IN PROGRESS
Empress of Angvar (2016—2018)
Empress of the Greater Gothic Empire (2018—onwards)

SUPREME HEAD OF STATE & GOVERNMENT OF THE FOLLOWING REGIONS: THE RAVEN & BAT & EISENHEIM

Klauzenland
Political Columnist

Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Looking for a region to join

Postby Klauzenland » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:53 am

I'm pretty lost and don't know which region to join, if u convince me here I will join you, I'm desperate...

Klauzenland
Political Columnist

Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Klauzenland » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:56 am

I'm gonna sing a bit...

lOsE cOnTrOl, LoSe CoNtRoL, LOSE control,

eVeRyBoDy!!!

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:49 pm

In the future, post your "trying to find a region" in the find-a-region megathread, and don't bump a thread unless 24 hours have passed or it has fallen off the first page - whichever takes longer.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Seav
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Seav » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:56 pm

Klauzenland wrote:I'm pretty lost and don't know which region to join, if u convince me here I will join you, I'm desperate...

You could look at the region I'm in, House of Westeros. We're an RP region. We also have a GP brach as well. You can go check out our thread for more information, or even just go read the world factbook entry on our region.
Master of Laws and the Interior House of Westeros
A power level 8 civilization, according to this index.
Doesn't use NS stats

Vungar
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vungar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:22 am

Klauzenland wrote:I'm pretty lost and don't know which region to join, if u convince me here I will join you, I'm desperate...

Try out Farkasfalka. We have a greatly helpful and active community. We are an official elite mercenary region (the only one in NationStates), which means you could get some pretty hefty rewards from combat. I also have created an ideology known as Decreeism. In Farkasfalka, we study it and add onto it, so you may enjoy doing that. We are looking for a specific community, so if you don’t like what you see, you can move on; no sweat.
Founder and Király Farkas of Farkasfalka and the Farkas Lovagok
_________ | _________ | _________ | _________ | _________

Little Masuria
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Which region should I choose?

Postby Little Masuria » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi! I'm looking for a region, rather a realistic one, basic on real nations, regional ethnicities and so on. No horse or alien nazi regions. Minority RL peoples are very welcome. Could you recommend any to me? Thanks

Roelandia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Roelandia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Little Masuria wrote:Hi! I'm looking for a region, rather a realistic one, basic on real nations, regional ethnicities and so on. No horse or alien nazi regions. Minority RL peoples are very welcome. Could you recommend any to me? Thanks

My region is more or less like this. It's also fairly new. Barelly a week old.
It even features a system of power positions that are limited per category in order to create realistic international relations.
The map also features a number of resource patches and biomes so your location on the map actually does matter (I'm planning on releasing more maps soon). This is meant to create realistic geopolitical interplay.
(As for minority groups, my nation features a few. From pseudo hungarians/finno ugrics to remnants of a scythian (indo-Iranian) like people in metropolitan Roelandia and a selection of Asian peoples in my overseas possesions, each speaking their own distinctive languages.)

You can check out both the power position and map threads out here:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=443774
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=443651

Link to the region itself: https://www.nationstates.net/region=cinderia
Last edited by Roelandia on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Personal 8 values

Politiscales result

This nation represents my real life views
I don't use NS stats, but that goes without saying if you look at my factbooks.

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:43 am

I want a region that has advanced map makers, advanced nationbuilding, realism, takes place on Earth, fair rules, friendly community, active and fictional landmasses
Last edited by Volcanu on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Brizalia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Brizalia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Volcanu wrote:I want a region that has advanced map makers, advanced nationbuilding, realism, takes place on Earth, fair rules, friendly community, active and fictional landmasses

You should join my region, Union of the seekers! Our cartographer, Neo Caracas is really good at making maps and I believe we have the fictional land mass on there as well (or maybe it's coming in the next update in the map....) anyways we have a friendly community even though its small we still like to rp and yes, all rules are fair as well! Yes, it takes place on earth but you may conduct realistic space exploration.

Anyways you might like it here in our small region! (Time period is fluid time but the year is 2020 btw)

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Brizalia wrote:
Volcanu wrote:I want a region that has advanced map makers, advanced nationbuilding, realism, takes place on Earth, fair rules, friendly community, active and fictional landmasses

You should join my region, Union of the seekers! Our cartographer, Neo Caracas is really good at making maps and I believe we have the fictional land mass on there as well (or maybe it's coming in the next update in the map....) anyways we have a friendly community even though its small we still like to rp and yes, all rules are fair as well! Yes, it takes place on earth but you may conduct realistic space exploration.

Anyways you might like it here in our small region! (Time period is fluid time but the year is 2020 btw)
I will wait for the map first
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

La Resistance
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby La Resistance » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:56 pm

I'm looking for a region that takes places in the 1800s or 1900s or somewhere near those early times. I want to spark a French revolution so that is why. Also I love historical regions so ill only accept those kinds with a real life earth map
Last edited by La Resistance on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:08 pm

La Resistance wrote:I'm looking for a region that takes places in the 1800s or 1900s or somewhere near those early times. I want to spark a French revolution so that is why. Also I love historical regions so ill only accept these dates: 1750-1930 somewhere round' that

*eye twitches*
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)

The Union of Democratic States

Brizalia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Brizalia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:09 pm

Volcanu wrote:
Brizalia wrote:You should join my region, Union of the seekers! Our cartographer, Neo Caracas is really good at making maps and I believe we have the fictional land mass on there as well (or maybe it's coming in the next update in the map....) anyways we have a friendly community even though its small we still like to rp and yes, all rules are fair as well! Yes, it takes place on earth but you may conduct realistic space exploration.

I will wait for the map first

okay, by the way the map is done and it does have a few extra land masses added but they are kinda like islands, he is adding more next update

La Resistance
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby La Resistance » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:35 pm

The Noble Thatcherites wrote:
La Resistance wrote:I'm looking for a region that takes places in the 1800s or 1900s or somewhere near those early times. I want to spark a French revolution so that is why. Also I love historical regions so ill only accept these dates: 1750-1930 somewhere round' that

*eye twitches*

sacré bleu!
Last edited by La Resistance on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay