NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sundiata
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sundiata » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:02 pm

Mine, the one I belong to.
"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva

The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:03 pm

Belfaguernia wrote:We, Ferdinand I, King of Belfaguernia, Galicia, Navarra, etc ...

came here to ask a question, is there a Catholic region for us to enter?

Union of Christian nations isn’t entirely catholic, but it has a population of Catholics residing in it. Plus it has a Catholic chaplain
Last edited by The republic ofTexas and northern Mexico on Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Founder of Victorian Era RP 2,
Loves God, guns and Trump
Stand with France

Istoreya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:59 am

Hey! New nation but I've been here before. I'm looking for an RP region that's got no offsite forums to sign up for and has an Earth map. A non-essential Discord would be okay and any size, amount of activity and time period is okay! Thanks!

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:05 am

Istoreya wrote:Hey! New nation but I've been here before. I'm looking for an RP region that's got no offsite forums to sign up for and has an Earth map. A non-essential Discord would be okay and any size, amount of activity and time period is okay! Thanks!

The North Pacific has an active RP on it's RMB - no forum sign-up required! And we have an optional RP discord at https://discord.gg/QRCxEYZ

Istoreya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:41 am

Comfed wrote:
Istoreya wrote:Hey! New nation but I've been here before. I'm looking for an RP region that's got no offsite forums to sign up for and has an Earth map. A non-essential Discord would be okay and any size, amount of activity and time period is okay! Thanks!

The North Pacific has an active RP on it's RMB - no forum sign-up required! And we have an optional RP discord at https://discord.gg/QRCxEYZ

Hi, thanks for the reply! Do you have a regional map, and, if so, is it an Earth map?

Comfed
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:45 am

Istoreya wrote:
Comfed wrote:The North Pacific has an active RP on it's RMB - no forum sign-up required! And we have an optional RP discord at https://discord.gg/QRCxEYZ

Hi, thanks for the reply! Do you have a regional map, and, if so, is it an Earth map?

Yes we do, it is called StrangeReal, and while it isn't an earth map, it's similar to the earth and is Modern Tech RP.

Istoreya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:48 am

Comfed wrote:
Istoreya wrote:Hi, thanks for the reply! Do you have a regional map, and, if so, is it an Earth map?

Yes we do, it is called StrangeReal, and while it isn't an earth map, it's similar to the earth and is Modern Tech RP.

Thank you very much for the offer! Unfortunately, I'm looking ideally looking for a region with a real life map, but I'll certainly keep the North Pacific in mind if I cannot find one!

Cokoland
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cokoland » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:54 am

Ever since i left TNP i was looking for a chill but active region
Basically just a place where to hang around without any worries
Where can i find one
insert signature here

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:02 am

It’s rare that I can find a mega thread

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:47 am

I'm looking for an RP region that allows WW2 tech.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Justinian Horde
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Justinian Horde » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:06 am

Istoreya wrote:
Comfed wrote:Yes we do, it is called StrangeReal, and while it isn't an earth map, it's similar to the earth and is Modern Tech RP.

Thank you very much for the offer! Unfortunately, I'm looking ideally looking for a region with a real life map, but I'll certainly keep the North Pacific in mind if I cannot find one!

We have an alliance map, a nation map, 1980s weapons tech, and more on earth

Warre
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Warre » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Mestovakia wrote:I'm looking for an RP region that allows WW2 tech.

We in Gailund use similar to that, 1960s tech and RP date.
Proud member of the Gailund region, and alt of the Aurora Union is a strong Roleplaying region and anyone who's interested can find our offsite forums here: Gailund Roleplay Forums. If you think you'd like 1960s era Roleplay with a great background story, great roleplayers, interesting nations- and staff that wants to help, you should check out our region!

Crotobaltislavonia
Civilian

Founded: Jun 27, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Crotobaltislavonia » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Mestovakia wrote:I'm looking for an RP region that allows WW2 tech.

I second Warre's recommendation. I am playing a German inspired nation and much of my technology is WWII stuff that would have come into service had the war continued. Plus, the RP is very good. It's a little slow over Christmas, so now is the time to jump in and get caught up on what's been going on this fall.

Gailund
Last edited by Crotobaltislavonia on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imperial Joseon
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Looking for a region with active discord

Postby Imperial Joseon » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 am

Looking for a region with active discord. Doesn't matter how many players are in it. I want an active, friendly discord with nice people and good music.
Champions - Sporting World Cup 10 (U-18),

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:40 am

Imperial Joseon wrote:Looking for a region with active discord. Doesn't matter how many players are in it. I want an active, friendly discord with nice people and good music.

You should check out Caer Sidi then. We have an active discord, nice people, a channel dedicated for music in our discord and many other things.
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Comfed
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:44 am

Imperial Joseon wrote:Looking for a region with active discord. Doesn't matter how many players are in it. I want an active, friendly discord with nice people and good music.

Probably Karma or The Pacific then.

The Justinian Horde
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Justinian Horde » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:48 am

no music yet but a very active friendly discord Soviet Democracy

Foundhome Republic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 09, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

The Foundhome Republic Seeks to Re-Regionalize

Postby Foundhome Republic » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:50 pm

Greetings!

The Foundhome Republic is seeking a region to join. The region would best fit the following description:

1.) A moderate number of nations, in the 100-250 nation range.

2.) A visible map, non-Earth shaped, with tiles or spaces that can be claimed as our own homeland.

3.) Preferable without a separate forum to join, but that's not a deal-breaker.

If responding regional authorities could provide a link to the region's map, I would appreciate that. Thanks, and the Foundhome Republic looks forward to hearing from you soon!

Kaiserrealm
Secretary

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaiserrealm » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:05 am

Foundhome Republic wrote:Greetings!

The Foundhome Republic is seeking a region to join. The region would best fit the following description:

1.) A moderate number of nations, in the 100-250 nation range.

2.) A visible map, non-Earth shaped, with tiles or spaces that can be claimed as our own homeland.

3.) Preferable without a separate forum to join, but that's not a deal-breaker.

If responding regional authorities could provide a link to the region's map, I would appreciate that. Thanks, and the Foundhome Republic looks forward to hearing from you soon!

The Fifth Sovereign Charter meets your 2nd and 3rd requirements. You can view our map here if you are still interested.
WA Delegate and Chief Justice of The Fifth Sovereign Charter

Foundhome Republic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 09, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Foundhome Republic » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:00 pm

Kaiserrealm wrote: The Fifth Sovereign Charter meets your 2nd and 3rd requirements. You can view our map here if you are still interested.

Thank you for your reply! In fact, I think that your region suits me quite well. I have moved to the region and have already submitted my territorial claim. I look forward to governing with you!

Hax
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hax » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:44 am

looking for a relatively small (<100 members) raiding region

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:54 am

Hax wrote:looking for a relatively small (<100 members) raiding region

There aren't loads of regions out there that are primarily about raiding. You're in the most prominent one already. The other one that's a bit smaller is Lone Wolves United - they're around the 100 nations mark.

Frenchy II
Envoy

Founded: May 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenchy II » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:55 am

Hax wrote:looking for a relatively small (<100 members) raiding region

I would suggest these regions:
The Black Hawks - Easily the most prominent raiding region. More than 100 nations, less than 100 members of the organization.
Lone Wolves United - Historic and active, closer to 100 nations and pretty damn good at raiding as well.
Lily - Where I'm from. We raid and defend. Definitely less than 100 nations and just a handful of members in a close community.

Wherever you go, I hope to see you around soon. Getting to raiding is a steep learning curve but I'm sure you'll get there!
Last edited by Frenchy II on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Commander of Lily
Co-Author of SC Resolution #353

"That kid (Frenchy II) organized a flawless invasion." -Mikeswill
"Frenchy is the pinnacle of etiquette." -Agalaesia 10/29/2020
"Frenchy is a nice modern person." -Xoriet 10/29/2020
"If Frenchy owned a GCR they would turn it into a warzone." -Jinkies 10/17/2020
"I love sweeze... and Frenchy." -Tim 6/24/2020

Muralos
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Muralos » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:12 pm

Osiris might fit that description for you! There are regional playlists and there’s a Discord server too; the people are very friendly, nice, and chill. Probably one of the nicest of the large, founderless regions.

You could also put Asian Archipelago on your dossier; it is literally just a puppet of mine rn though.
Last edited by Muralos on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muralos (inspired by Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands; flag is that of Okha, Sakhalin Oblast)
Founder of the Asian Archipelago
82nd Cup of Harmony - Round of 32
12th Independent Associations Championship - Round of 16, co-hosts with Almuzahara
74th Baptism of Fire Tournament - Round of 16
11th Independent Associations Championship - Eighth-finalists (round of 16)
2nd International Football Cup - Champions
Asian Archipelago Embassy Cup - Quarterfinalists
Asian Archipelago Soccer Cup - Champions

Yshrenia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 27, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yshrenia » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:23 pm

Looking for a medieval region for one of my other nations, NOT this one. One of my other nations is supposed to be medieval and joined a certain region, but I'm pretty fed up with them now. The region never discusses NS, never participates in N-Day or Z-Day (those are an exception to the medieval thing to me), suppresses my posts about those events, and just talks about this RP all the time that I know nothing about. The final straw was when they posted a map earlier today, I asked how I could get on it, and they suppressed the question (the map may have included nations that aren't actually in the region and were made up for the RP, but I'd prefer my region to have a map that includes the actual nations). I'm making this post on another account because I don't want them to trace it back to me.
Last edited by Yshrenia on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay