NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Last Order
Civilian

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Order » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:35 pm

Looking for a dieselpunk region with good RP.

Scherzinger
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scherzinger » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:21 pm

still hunting for a region.

My Resume

Daily activity
discord active
2 years experience (goin on 3)
Once held spot in region government
Attempted 2 WA proposals (which were considered illegal because there are a million contradictions to the other 999,999 laws)
10 Years rp experience. Been rping in this game from week 1.

I dunno what regions are even out there anymore, ive either left (from boredom) or banjected from virtually every region i have once been in, so at this point, im willing to try just about anything as long as its active and rps to a degree. Perhaps even a chance to get back to a regional government position

just telegram me at this point, so i dont take up a million spots in this thread
Last edited by Scherzinger on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bevria
Civilian

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bevria » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Hello everyone,

Looking for a current time, modern tech, realistic region for my new nation. I am not new to NationStates, my previous nation was Bratislav with which had a long history roleplaying here. Would appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Bevria wrote:Hello everyone,

Looking for a current time, modern tech, realistic region for my new nation. I am not new to NationStates, my previous nation was Bratislav with which had a long history roleplaying here. Would appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

While the primary roleplay of the New West Indies is future-tech, modern-tech roleplayers will find themselves comfortable here.

Consider it a good backup option. :)
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

The Justinian Horde
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Justinian Horde » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:54 am

The Last Order wrote:Looking for a dieselpunk region with good RP.

[region]https://www.nationstates.net/region=world_of_nationstates[/region]
Relatively new region but dieselpunk and rp is starting

Takaram Ungol
Civilian

Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram Ungol » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:49 pm

I'm looking for a region that has medieval tech role play, which could potentially head into a steampunk technology. Are there any regions like that?

Rhovandy
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhovandy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Bevria wrote:Hello everyone,

Eridos is a realistic MT region that focuses on worldbuilding and RP. We use a non-Earth map and a system that helps determine population and GDP without infringing on player creativity.

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 am

whatever. redacted.
Last edited by Teremara Caretaker on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Political Unification Alliance
Civilian

Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Political Unification Alliance

Postby Political Unification Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:19 pm

The PUA is an all accepting region looking for active members. Experienced or not, we would love to have you! The PUA is void of useless political elections and squabbling, and instead is wanting to focus on community.

Dreughia
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dreughia » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:52 am

If there are any Elder Scrolls nations here, please join us at: https://www.nationstates.net/region=the ... of_tamriel

Ascad
Civilian

Founded: Mar 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ascad » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:42 am

I'm looking for a active rp based on the Irl world map set somewhere between 1400-1800

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:27 am

This thread seems to be being misused at the moment. To be clear:

1) It is not for looking for a certain type of roleplay. Go look in the roleplay forums for that.
2) It is not for regions to post general ads. Start a separate thread to promote your region.

There should be two types of posts here:

1) People looking for a certain type of region (that can include a region that roleplays as 16th century steampunk walruses with a transverse mercator projection map, or whatever).
2) People replying to the above to detail regions that meet those requirements.

Posts that don't conform to this will be removed.

Satra
Civilian

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Satra » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:27 pm

Looking for a region that:
- Has an earth map
- Allows non-human species
- Is active (~4-8 RP posts/day)
- Has a good community
If any region matches this criteria, please TG me. Thanks
Last edited by Satra on Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abandoned

Agrariah
Secretary

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Agrariah » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Returning player to NS looking for an active role play focused region. I don't care for any kind of regional politics but it isn't a turn off. I'm looking for an earth based map, modern-post modern tech (really anything 20th century and above), utilizes the rmb or other on-site tools for role play, and is welcoming and inclusive of new people.

Karteria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Agrariah wrote:Returning player to NS looking for an active role play focused region. I don't care for any kind of regional politics but it isn't a turn off. I'm looking for an earth based map, modern-post modern tech (really anything 20th century and above), utilizes the rmb or other on-site tools for role play, and is welcoming and inclusive of new people.

The New West Indies would be a great fit for you.

We have an earth map, our roleplay is post MT/FT, and we use the RMB for our in-character posts. I should also say that we avoid toxicity and harbor a very communal atmosphere.

Edit: Fixed link.
Last edited by Karteria on Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:30 pm

Karteria wrote:
Agrariah wrote:Returning player to NS looking for an active role play focused region. I don't care for any kind of regional politics but it isn't a turn off. I'm looking for an earth based map, modern-post modern tech (really anything 20th century and above), utilizes the rmb or other on-site tools for role play, and is welcoming and inclusive of new people.

The New West Indies would be a great fit for you.

We have an earth map, our roleplay is post MT/FT, and we use the RMB for our in-character posts. I should also say that we avoid toxicity and harbor a very communal atmosphere.

Here's the link to the region! https://www.nationstates.net/region=new_west_indies :D

The region-tag was unfortunately not for here. You want to use the [region] tag. ^^
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Karteria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:57 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Karteria wrote:The New West Indies would be a great fit for you.

Here's the link to the region! https://www.nationstates.net/region=new_west_indies :D

The region-tag was unfortunately not for here. You want to use the [region] tag. ^^

Thanks! Can't believe I didn't notice that earlier. :blink:

Nourth America
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Anti-Raiders

Postby Nourth America » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:28 am

Are there any big anti-raider regions I could join?

Stareogratia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Stareogratia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:30 am

Looking for a medium (<100) or small (<50) sized region with open administrative positions. There should be at least a few active members, RP optional, preferably military or war oriented.

Karteria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 pm

Stareogratia wrote:Looking for a medium (<100) or small (<50) sized region with open administrative positions. There should be at least a few active members, RP optional, preferably military or war oriented.

Our nation count is slightly above your preferred number, though this is not reflective of the actual number of active members we have (15-20). Additionally, we have a few administrative positions open, such as in the Executive as well as our private Roleplay Committee (which always could use the help).

No State Here
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby No State Here » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:45 pm

Stareogratia wrote:Looking for a medium (<100) or small (<50) sized region with open administrative positions. There should be at least a few active members, RP optional, preferably military or war oriented.

There was just a founded region based around antifascism and anti-communism and it already got 3 new members along with the founder in a few hours

Iron Front
Abolish NSG

New York Anarcho-Capitalist Minarchist, not an Ancap anymore
Theme
Anthem

The Wiccan Israel
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wiccan Israel » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Nourth America wrote:Are there any big anti-raider regions I could join?

Well, it looks like you’re looking for a defender region.

Here’s a list for you (most populous defender regions, descending): https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... g=defender
Last edited by The Wiccan Israel on Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Wiccan, Left-Libertarian, Communalist, and Tea Lover.
Resident of Forest. Member of NationStates since February 19, 2013.
He/Him or They/Them
ENFP-A / ENFP-T

Agalaesia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Agalaesia » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Nourth America wrote:Are there any big anti-raider regions I could join?

I'm sure there are also militaries you can join that don't require you to be part of the region as such.
Aga

Former Delegate of TRR, NSGE Organizer etc. Contact me on Discord at Aga#3979

Vlaandia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlaandia » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Are there any Medieval regions out there?

Preferably something new or with a map, roleplay, etc?
Country Name: Kingdom of Vlaandia
Capital: Altenstadt
Government: Feudal Monarchy
King: Theodore "The Lion"
Dynasty: Vlaanderin
Religion: Augustian
National Animal: Vlaandian Lion
Currency: Marc
Current Year: 8/15/642
Kingdom of Vlaandia Overview Name is derived from Flanders Fear the Duke of Death Actually a pretty pleasant place
Lesson of the Day: If you find a male dragon in a cave with his hoard, do not try sneaking away some treasure. Dragons have really good awareness of their surroundings, and he will spray his venom at you, it will hurt, you will feel as if you're on fire, your blood will boil and skin blister, it will be a slow and agonizing death.

Direptus
Civilian

Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Direptus » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:34 am

Looking for new region, PMT tech, heavy RP, preferably with map (no matter real or not).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay