NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:24 am

Dwarf Land4 wrote:Hi!!! Looking for a PMT RP region, not real world map. Thanks for any offers, will check them out

Lyburg wrote:Looking for a real-world themed MT RP region.
Bonus points if they don't use their own forum and for an active discord.

Check out Teremara we are MT/PMT with an active Discord and a non RL based map, but with some near-RL based nations (It's a bit complicated and I can explain further). If you like what you see, TG me and we can talk further.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Finding a cool region
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Finding a cool region » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:30 am

Looking for an MT or past tech RP region with a non-Earth map
Bonus point if it isn't full of nations that are utopias and is very gritty, with the whole regional map having lots of opportunities for conflict like a big Africa, Middle East or Balkans
Last edited by Finding a cool region on Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Finding a cool region
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Finding a cool region » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:51 am

A pre-industrial past tech RP region would also be really cool, gunpowder empires and whatnot. I doubt that exists though so an MT region where I can go balls to the wall is good too.
Last edited by Finding a cool region on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:12 am

Finding a cool region wrote:Looking for an MT or past tech RP region with a non-Earth map
Bonus point if it isn't full of nations that are utopias and is very gritty, with the whole regional map having lots of opportunities for conflict like a big Africa, Middle East or Balkans

Finding a cool region wrote:A pre-industrial past tech RP region would also be really cool, gunpowder empires and whatnot. I doubt that exists though so an MT region where I can go balls to the wall is good too.

The Federation of Allies meet if not hit the homerun on all those and more, and we already have a past tech RP running that has existed since 2016!
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Finding a cool region
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Finding a cool region » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:59 am

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Finding a cool region wrote:Looking for an MT or past tech RP region with a non-Earth map

Finding a cool region wrote:A pre-industrial past tech RP region would also be really cool, gunpowder empires and whatnot. I doubt that exists though so an MT region where I can go balls to the wall is good too.

The Federation of Allies meet if not hit the homerun on all those and more, and we already have a past tech RP running that has existed since 2016!

And where do you RP?

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:04 am

Finding a cool region wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:

And where do you RP?

The forums, we’re pretty desperate for open to new players.
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Ozizcangenattleerstopine
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozizcangenattleerstopine » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:34 am

Good day. I am on the prowl for a certain region.

Not any one in particular, but I'd like it to have lax RP rules. I don't want to have to obey things like required activity quota, only modern tech, only this only that. I don't mind if the region is big or small nor if it has a map.

Cheers.

Oh and if RP on the RMB is possible, that'd be wonderful.
Last edited by Ozizcangenattleerstopine on Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:43 am

Ozizcangenattleerstopine wrote:Good day. I am on the prowl for a certain region.

Not any one in particular, but I'd like it to have lax RP rules. I don't want to have to obey things like required activity quota, only modern tech, only this only that. I don't mind if the region is big or small nor if it has a map.

Cheers.

Oh and if RP on the RMB is possible, that'd be wonderful.

Antaras,
If you want to join, feel free, we are a young RP region and we don't have as many RP rules in general. We play all kinds of RP with all the technology. And the RP on RMB is Ready.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

South Greesa
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Greesa » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:46 am

Hello,

I am looking for a region where I can do some modern or post-modern RP. I'm new to RP and I'm looking to find out if it's something I enjoy. If possible, I'd enjoy a region with other low-political-freedom nations.

Nourth America
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nourth America » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:40 pm

South Greesa wrote:Hello,

I am looking for a region where I can do some modern or post-modern RP. I'm new to RP and I'm looking to find out if it's something I enjoy. If possible, I'd enjoy a region with other low-political-freedom nations.

Rejuvenia seems like a good region for you.

Kystoya
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kystoya » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:45 pm

Hello, I'm looking for a modern-tech modern day roleplay region with a regional discors and active community!

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Looking for a Past-tech RP region that has WW2 tech and character RPs present, if that's ok.
Last edited by Mestovakia on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nourth America
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nourth America » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Kystoya wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a modern-tech modern day roleplay region with a regional discors and active community!

Rejuvenia seems to be what you're looking for.

Nourth America
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nourth America » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:53 pm

Mestovakia wrote:Looking for a Past-tech RP region that has WW2 tech and character RPs present, if that's ok.

Commonwealth of Liberty is not quite WW2 but still past tech and is coming close to a region reset too. I don't know how far back they're going but it's definitely pre-WW2. They have plenty of character RP.

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:20 pm

Kystoya wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a modern-tech modern day roleplay region with a regional discors and active community!
South Greesa wrote:Hello,

The New West Indies would work. We have a post-modern/some FT roleplay as well as a medieval roleplay on the side. We also have a regional discord and an active, engaged community. It’s a great option to consider!
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

Eurasla
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasla » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Are there any active nations based on 1984 from Eurasia? looking for Eastasia and Oceania so I can role play with them or something like that.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Eurasla wrote:Are there any active nations based on 1984 from Eurasia? looking for Eastasia and Oceania so I can role play with them or something like that.

There is a nation named the Greater Arab State which is based in the free lands.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:01 am

Eurasla wrote:Are there any active nations based on 1984 from Eurasia? looking for Eastasia and Oceania so I can role play with them or something like that.

Oceania was based on a non-RL doctrine called 'Ingsoc'. A quick search of NS's world using 'Ingsoc' as the keyword lists five nations and two [single-nation] regions. I haven’t looked any deeper, but maybe one of those might be interested if you ask…
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:59 am

I know only these nations:
Oceania1
Istazia
Eurasia2
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Perionland
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Perionland » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Decided to come back to Nationstates after a long time.

I'm looking for a role-play region with an Earth map and an emphasis on geopolitics.

Karteria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Karteria » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Perionland wrote:Decided to come back to Nationstates after a long time.

I'm looking for a role-play region with an Earth map and an emphasis on geopolitics.

My region, the New West Indies, would be a good fit. Roleplay is one of our main activities, and the primary canon has an earth map.
World Assembly Delegate for the New West Indies region.

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:17 am

No Earth map, but plenty of geopolitics with us in Teremara.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Nourth America
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nourth America » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Try Commonwealth of Liberty.
Last edited by Nourth America on Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albennia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Albennia » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:41 am

Looking for a non-Earth map, modern-tech, human-only region that isn't closed-world.

Eternal Network
Civilian

Founded: Dec 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Network » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:03 am

2000th post!

Looking for an RP region that allows 1970s era technology.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay