NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - Here we go again!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:36 am

Everything ok then, Cormac. :)

A devastating joint operation over the tagfields by the units of TBR and BoSS

December 6th, Major Update

The raider teams of the Black Riders and Brotherhood of Shadows raided together by

Combined forces:

Der Zerstorer (t/p8/tagger)
Cora II (res.s, aftermath)
The Type 49 TARDIS (s)
Greyghost (s)
Varax Oni (p8/s/tagger)
ChingisOtchigin (s)

Hitting 16 regions, and 4 delegates:

Production pact (21d, 1e)
The Far Reach
Crime Infested Region of South Detroit
Oak Islands
The REACH Alliance
Alliance of Southern American States
Singapore
Eternal Scholars (49d, 1e)
Pokemon
Fascist Europa
Weishund
The Sovereign Islands
Soyuz Nezavisimykh Gosudarstv
Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union (2d, 1e)
Bethel Park
Delta Beacon Territorial Islands (58d, 2e)
Last edited by Cora II on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:21 am

Cool pic~

On a more sober note do we really need a new Black Riders what with Cimmeria, DEN, BoSS and now this new Black Riders like 95% of you guys are part of all these groups. I'd be interested in knowing what Gest and Kknight think about this more than those of you who have already spoken on this.
Last edited by Revall on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:00 am

Cora II wrote:About those old nazi accusations upon TBR. Never seen anything nazi anywhere, sometimes tasteless racist jokes that doesn't fit well in essentially multicultural raider community playing the game all around the world, thats all.

TBR have doctrine called Blitzkrieg, named by Feuer Ritter, citizen of Germany, and one of early founding fathers of the fast paced update R/D (often called as 'tag raiding'), and it refers to the ability hit multiple regions in a single update, not anyway to anything RL nazi.

Other guy here, me, I founded and organized RL politically oriented Antifa in-game with other gameplayers in my R/D past. I have no difficulties of any kind put my RL orientations aside for region crashing fun as long as neutrality of purist raider agenda and appearance are maintained properly.

If there are guys raiding with swastikas or hammer&sickles tattooed on their foreheads, we can't care less. Targets are chosen by other criterions then their RL political or ideological apperances.

We play game here. G-A-M-E

Yes. Almost forgot. Dedicated purists may get awarded with Iron Cross in Black Riders, a theme originally based on the fantasy undead, wraithy lich kings of J.R.R. Tolkien's famous epic. :lol:

I'm pretty sure no one was actually insinuating you guys are nazis...
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:20 am

We Are Not the NSA wrote:I'm pretty sure no one was actually insinuating you guys are nazis...

Good, hopefully it's made clear now pre-emptively for possible future accusations and false allegories directed often to raiders.

Other note. Re-building of an infra-structure will take some time. Patience required.

As long as it raids, it is on the solid ground. Huzzah!
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Varax Oni
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Varax Oni » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:38 am

Valrifell wrote:You also don't have a region, so I'm penning this down as a publicity stunt.

We have a region, Black Riders.

Revall wrote:On a more sober note do we really need a new Black Riders what with Cimmeria, DEN, BoSS and now this new Black Riders

Cimmeria is being organizationally liquidated in favor of Black Riders, bulk of it is being transferred to TBR (See here).
Last edited by Varax Oni on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant of DEN | Lieutenant of The Black Riders

(a.k.a. Demzelka)

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:25 pm

State of the Region
The Black Riders

Hello friends, enemies and neutrals; in this piece of text I will try to explain the current state of our region - the Black Riders, and it's future in the R/D sphere.
We all know what happened a few months ago during the TBR-Frak Affair, when the founding nation of the 2nd era of TBR got deleted by the Nationstates moderation and turned the region into an useless founderless dump, and I assume my fault in the destruction of the former black riders, but, I do not regret it, it was for a good reason and I would do it again if the circumstances would be the same.

I decided to bring back to life this raider organisation because It was the first place in NS that I liked and settled for 3 years, this is the reason I don't want to see it dead, it needs to live on one way or another no matter what some former black riders are preaching. Even though we don't the original region back, we set up again in the Black Riders, which was the actual back up region for The Black Riders. But the region is not that important, the name and banner of the black riders is carried during the update, in action, in raiding - that is what matters, that is the purist ideal of the black riders.

The Third Era of The Black Riders is about to begin, and of course the new TBR will hold some of its old principles, but it wont enter a new age without some changes:

- The Black Riders will continue to abide to the principles of the Raider Unity, and work with every friendly region.
- A change in the ranking system (possible)
- Development and introduction of a new online based Command, Control and Information tool - C2I
- Improved doctrine, the Black Riders will maintain its purist views of raiding but it will also involve more into gameplay politics.
- Tag raiding and Stealth raiding will be 2 separate departments.

As for current news, the Black Riders is still occupying Alternate History World while doing the usual daily tag runs that is a classic TBR 'modus operandi', and former members and new raiders are joining to help with the rebuilding of this new and fresh TBR.

Join the Black Riders!

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:18 pm

YAY! I am glad to be one of the first to join 3rd generation! I helped make 2nd generation more cute and I'll make 3rd even more cute!

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:As for current news, the Black Riders is still occupying Alternate History World while doing the usual daily tag runs that is a classic TBR 'modus operandi', and former members and new raiders are joining to help with the rebuilding of this new and fresh TBR.

Looks to me like the ERN is occupying that region, and you just happen to be the delegate.

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:14 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:Looks to me like the ERN is occupying that region, and you just happen to be the delegate.

Some of their endorsements switch out to tag at update and come back to endorse before the region updates. Besides that, the number of support forces from another region doesn't change which region organized and led the raid and which region's point person is getting online at every update to watch for liberation attempts.

Maybe you should actually try to liberate the region since they have a relatively low endorsement count that defenders should be able to compete with. I know actually doing things has become a novel concept though. :P

Cresenthia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresenthia » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:18 am

Finally, someone starts using Black Riders.

Common-Sense Politics
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Common-Sense Politics » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:
The Silver Sentinel wrote:Looks to me like the ERN is occupying that region, and you just happen to be the delegate.

the number of support forces from another region doesn't change which region organized and led the raid and which region's point person is getting online at every update to watch for liberation attempts.

Quite right, Cormac.
President of Europeia

Joylaria
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Joylaria » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:36 pm

It'll be interesting to see how you replace a lot of what was lost in the second era

Feuer Ritter wrote:- Development and introduction of a new online based Command, Control and Information tool - C2I

Is this being created by DoS players like Halcones and Frak?
Angels don't die, they just go someplace else!

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Joylaria wrote:It'll be interesting to see how you replace a lot of what was lost in the second era

Feuer Ritter wrote:- Development and introduction of a new online based Command, Control and Information tool - C2I

No, It will be developed by me.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Joylaria wrote:It'll be interesting to see how you replace a lot of what was lost in the second era

C21 will be a tool that makes raider statistics easier to gather, and keep book. It will be based on Cimmerian statistical model, and the tool will be coded by Feuer.

Until it is finished, It's recommended that Black Riders continue use Cimmerian statistical notations in raid reports.
Last edited by Cora II on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Cut them down!"

Kyorgia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kyorgia » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:40 am

Raiders Cora II and Kyorgia charging into battle!

December 8th, Minor update

Forces:
Cora II(t/p13/tt)
Kyorgia (s/tt)

Hits: 13

Authoritarian Axis
Fallout
Inceptum
La Realisme
League of Random Nations
Politica Universalis
Puppettown
Some weird place
The New Old South
THE ROGUE REGION FOR ROGUE NATIONS
Trevor is Short
USMC
Utopian

Misses: 1

Pink

Defended: 1

Isola islands

Both raiders was banned from THE ROGUE REGION FOR ROGUE NATIONS by Jade II. A good defended but it was too late, raiders already had the delegacy! 10/10 try by natives o/

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:

Much like Halc took all the credit for the creation of Predator, when it was actually Frak who designed it? My my my......

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:36 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

Much like Halc took all the credit for the creation of Predator, when it was actually Frak who designed it? My my my......

Your insinuations have no basis in facts, that's all they are - insinuations, coming from a defender.

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
The Silver Sentinel wrote:Much like Halc took all the credit for the creation of Predator, when it was actually Frak who designed it? My my my......

Your insinuations have no basis in facts, that's all they are - insinuations, coming from a defender.

Prove me wrong then. I am not going to hold my breath though.

P.S. When you get this "tool" developed, I am sure you wouldn't mind sharing the code so I can compare it to Predator for posterity's sake, now would you?

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:

Prove me wrong then. I am not going to hold my breath though.

P.S. When you get this "tool" developed, I am sure you wouldn't mind sharing the code so I can compare it to Predator for posterity's sake, now would you?

Share code with a defender? No, I have nothing to prove actually, neither are you.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Good luck, I suppose.
Looks like you lot will have to put up with a very uphill battle, however.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
The Silver Sentinel wrote:Prove me wrong then. I am not going to hold my breath though.

Share code with a defender? No, I have nothing to prove actually, neither are you.

I guess we'll have to let the mods decide if your tool is legal or illegal then. Considering you won't prove its authenticity, one would have to assume you are colluding with known DoS players. If I recall correctly, wasn't Halc made DoS for exactly the same thing?

Edit: What would it matter anyway? I have access to Predator, and it doesn't help defenders one iota. Sure I can generate target lists, but unless I know what targets are being attacked, the target lists do me no good.
Last edited by Mousebumples on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:

I guess we'll have to let the mods decide if your tool is legal or illegal then. Considering you won't prove its authenticity, one would have to assume you are colluding with known DoS players. If I recall correctly, wasn't Halc made DoS for exactly the same thing?

Edit: What would it matter anyway? I have access to Predator, and it doesn't help defenders one iota. Sure I can generate target lists, but unless I know what targets are being attacked, the target lists do me no good.

He doesn't have any reason to release code more than Eluvatar has a reason to release his code for defender ops. If the mods find a issue with it they'll act, no need to make it a issue otherwise.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Cresenthia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresenthia » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:

Halc was DOSed for using a tool to cheat at recruitment. It didn't matter that he got it from Frak.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:

May I ask you how do you have access to Predator, because that is hard to believe...unless you go by a raider name.
Last edited by Feuer Ritter on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Cresenthia wrote:
The Silver Sentinel wrote:I guess we'll have to let the mods decide if your tool is legal or illegal then. Considering you won't prove its authenticity, one would have to assume you are colluding with known DoS players. If I recall correctly, wasn't Halc made DoS for exactly the same thing?

Halc was DOSed for using a tool to cheat at recruitment. It didn't matter that he got it from Frak.

I was under the impression Bob was running that.
AKA Weed

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay