NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - Here we go again!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:12 am

Souls is too likeable to be an invader. It's mildly irritating. :p

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:15 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Ambroscus Koth wrote:I'm saying this as someone with years more experience and who has achieved, on paper, higher positions than Souls ever had in the raiding world:

Souls is far more relevant to the raidersphere than both of us combined, Feuer. He is far more likeable, and a better leader than we could try to be. Your insult to him falls dead flat, and it was a pathetic attempt to discredit his input.

That is your opinion, for me is just a former TEKer. And believe me, I don't need to be liked.

How can your opinion contrast a fact (that Souls is a bit more than a former TEK knight) if it is anything but unfounded?
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 am

Feur is riding the ex-TEK basher train all by his lonesome again, regardless of how trivial he knows it is.

Especially to a TBH Field Marshal who spearheaded the reclamation of real TBR.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:30 am

Revall wrote:Feur is riding the ex-TEK basher train all by his lonesome again, regardless of how trivial he knows it is.

It's also an indirect attack on Osiris as well - after all, where did their delegate get their start in GP?
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:32 am

Believe me, Feuer would slam Osiris directly too. He'd raid it right now if he could.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Yeah there's many good reasons why I never removed Feuer Ritter's Persona Non Grata status on Osiris, trust me. At the very least, his repeated insults behind closed doors as well as expressions of disgust when he realize the Brotherhood of Malice had plans to make the OFO an actualy stab and sustainable community rather than some sort of raider brothel take the cake. If we add in his doubious role in the whole Frakadoodle incident, for which the PNG was initially put in, and it just makes him the kind of person we don't want there.

Let him play in his sandbox, he can come hang with the rest of the kids when he stops trying to live in the shadow of DoS players.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Yeah there's many good reasons why I never removed Feuer Ritter's Persona Non Grata status on Osiris, trust me. At the very least, his repeated insults behind closed doors as well as expressions of disgust when he realize the Brotherhood of Malice had plans to make the OFO an actualy stab and sustainable community rather than some sort of raider brothel take the cake. If we add in his doubious role in the whole Frakadoodle incident, for which the PNG was initially put in, and it just makes him the kind of person we don't want there.

Let him play in his sandbox, he can come hang with the rest of the kids when he stops trying to live in the shadow of DoS players.

TIM and his baseless accusations, he forgot that he raided under Feuer's shadow not so long ago :P
Your hipocrisy has no limits friend.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
/me feels left out :P

maybe because you are not that important, as you think you are :p

I'm sure plenty of people would disagree with that.
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Yeah there's many good reasons why I never removed Feuer Ritter's Persona Non Grata status on Osiris, trust me. At the very least, his repeated insults behind closed doors as well as expressions of disgust when he realize the Brotherhood of Malice had plans to make the OFO an actualy stab and sustainable community rather than some sort of raider brothel take the cake. If we add in his doubious role in the whole Frakadoodle incident, for which the PNG was initially put in, and it just makes him the kind of person we don't want there.

TIM and his baseless accusations, he forgot that he raided under Feuer's shadow not so long ago :P

Oh, I think Tim remembers when he raided under you.
I do. It's hard to forget, for almost all the wrong reasons.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:03 pm

I miss the days when raiders didn't air every minor grievance with each other in Gameplay and then blow grievances up into several pages of public bickering. For a minute I had to check and make sure this wasn't actually an argument between the UDL and TITO, that's how petty it is.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Cormac Stark wrote:I miss the days when raiders didn't air every minor grievance with each other in Gameplay and then blow grievances up into several pages of public bickering. For a minute I had to check and make sure this wasn't actually an argument between the UDL and TITO, that's how petty it is.

I think you're exaggerating pretty badly there, Cormac.
Feuer vs. everyone else is not comparable to the UDL/TITO arguments. Not even close.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Knot II
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Knot II » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:14 pm

"I love it when invaders seem nearly as disorganized and unprofessional as we are!" -- every defender still around.

Just because the other side has seen better days does not mean it's time for us to seek internal conflict and drama.
★★ General ★★
DEN

[12:18 AM] Knot: No worries, I have better kicking rates when there are more defenders.
[12:20 AM] Chingis Otchigin: Knot's hammer is splash damage konfirmed

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:47 pm

Knot II wrote:"I love it when invaders seem nearly as disorganized and unprofessional as we are!" -- every defender still around.

Just because the other side has seen better days does not mean it's time for us to seek internal conflict and drama.

Oh Lord, this is becoming a soap opera.
From where I stand, the only people here seeking internal conflict/drama/shenanigans/etcetera are the people launching attacks without provocation.
See:
- 'Traitor fucker'
- 'Souls you're not important' (yes I know that's not exactly what he said)
The rest of us are just reacting. A lot of people reacted to the dig on Souls because Souls is an incredibly-liked player.

That's it. That's the show. There's no overarching message that anyone needs to attach to it. It's just your typical gameplay bullshit.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:

Really? For fucks sake, Feuer, you're serious? Are you really that far up your high horse that you're even going to imply I was raiding under your "shadow". If we want to imply that during my time in TBR I was under Gest's shadow, or perhaps someone else who is actually competent, sure, I can be fine with that. Don't try to pretend you were some sort of top level raider then or now, though. Afterall, if I recall, Gest was calling the shots in the Black Riders at the time. Hell, you only made it into the General Staff due to retirements of more capable players. Also, not so long ago? Let's see, I joined in February 2010, went Defender in August 2012, and now it's almost 2016. If we're really going to try to make it sound like more than half my NS age ago is "not so long ago", perhaps I should go dig through my MSN logs and see if I can find the times you expressed some Nazi sentiments "not so long ago".

Not sure how the accusations are baseless though. When I'm receiving, while Pharaoh, claims from various places that you're talking about how Osiris has gone to shit for electing a Defender, or frustrated that Osiris isn't just being some sort of purist dump, that's not baseless. Given that under my term, Osiris was incredibly stable, and achieved its highest natural endorsement count in history, I'm pretty sure it didn't go to shit. As for your dubious role in the Frakadoodle incident, sure we've got the official story that you were simply involved for the sake of turning in all those involved, but knowing your character, and the fact that you still seem to be obsessed with coding new tech for raiding, it's not that far of a stretch to assume that you were potentially involved just as much as the others; eventually buying your safety by snitching the rest of those involved.

As for any sort of hypocrisy, I'd love for you to identify where I'm being a hypocrite? I'm at this point one of Osiris' oldest citizens, having served as its Foreign Affairs minister, Defense Minister, Deshret Member, Scribe of Justice, and Pharaoh. I received the Kemetic Republic's Commendation of Osiris not once, but twice. I served as an Administrator on the previous forum. I spent sleepless nights when this region got given over to Gatesville. If you're trying to imply hypocrisy because I initially ended up in Osiris due to a plan to coup, almost four years ago, then I think my Osiris-based C.V, plus the fact that I spent two terms as Pharaoh and didn't even coup a little bit, should counter-balance that effectively. If for some reason I'm hypocritical for calling you out for wanting Osiris to be purist raider, which would then imply I'd like it to be purist Defender, then we once again need to only look at my record. I served as Commander of Osiris' Medjai Guard, while a UDL Lieutenant, and still managed to ensure the military was executing invasions. While Pharaoh, I not only didn't send Osiris Defender, but I picked an active invader to the Scribe of War position who did an admirable job with the resources he got dealt. Finally, the last bit of hypocrisy that would have to be implied, is that I'm a hypocrite for saying you're trying to live in the shadow of DoS players. Not sure how that's wrong, buddy. Everyone else has moved on, Gest and Co. are doing an absolutely fantastic job over in DEN. You're the only one still dwelling on them, trying to keep that "glory" going or whatever. I think I addressed above quite aptly how I was never living under your shadow.

Anyways, have fun doing your thing I guess. I hope for the sake of invading, the actually respectable groups out there choose not to work with you, as what you're saying in TBR's Skype Room isn't really exuding any sort of raider unity. Hell, back in my day, raiders didn't shit all over each other - in Skype rooms or in public. Not saying I don't love the drama of course, just saying it's hard to be unified when you're busy claiming you're somehow more relevant and have accomplished more than someone like Souls. At the very least, that's no way to get TBR back.

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:47 pm

This thread is beginning to have the makings of a Pay Per View special. 8)

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:49 pm

I hear the rumblings of drama llama-lings and I think it's about to aaasplode~

R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Why even waste words, Tim? Feuer is not as important as he thinks he is. :p

Tim-Opolis wrote:what you're saying in TBR's Skype Room isn't really exuding any sort of raider unity

Are we back to pretending raider unity is a thing again?

I could have sworn I had something for this... Ah yes, here it is. One of my personal favourites.

The Highlander 1 wrote:Quote me: There is no Raider Unity!

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:41 am

Actually all this is pretty entertaining :p

And TIM I have MSN logs too, you being mad about not being promoted, that was because Gest was thinking so low of you - I can come up with some quotes if you want.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:56 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:And TIM I have MSN logs too, you being mad about not being promoted, that was because Gest was thinking so low of you - I can come up with some quotes if you want.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of the post, I didn't really need more confirmation of my implications but it certainly helps. Anyways, I tend to be pretty open with my history, so it's not like I care much about R/D logs from my TBR days. If the best you have is stuff that's basically public knowledge, even my low estimation was overestimating you. Do whatever makes you feel relevant, buddy.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:48 am

I appreciate that some of this is related, but it's getting more and more tangential. The Neutral Ground chat thread seems to be where most the sniping is currently going, so I'd suggest taking it there if you wish to continue.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:00 am

Can't wait for the next raid report, honestly. While I may not agree with TBR's revival, seeing the old-style reports is just so fun. :lol:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:15 am

Sedgistan wrote:I appreciate that some of this is related, but it's getting more and more tangential. The Neutral Ground chat thread seems to be where most the sniping is currently going, so I'd suggest taking it there if you wish to continue.

The irony in that statement tho.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

ChingisOtchigin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ChingisOtchigin » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:46 am

Ridersyl wrote:Can't wait for the next raid report, honestly. While I may not agree with TBR's revival, seeing the old-style reports is just so fun. :lol:

Yeah.... I'm sorry :( Of all the reports... it had to be mine.

ChingisOtchigin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ChingisOtchigin » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Chingis' awful triggering sees him running in the wrong direction

Chingis holds a trigger sheet for the first time in his life.

Huzzah! Possibly one of the most cringe worthy raids saw the valiant attempts of the one who shall with ease claim the title of TBR's worst trigger.
Riders on duty:

ChingisOtchigin (t/p3/s/tagging)
Kyorgia (p5/s/tagging)

Hits: 8
Magum
The United States of Isliizisniaiphshal
New Bandiaterra
Space Traveling Colony
The Confederate Union of Greater Nations
Taren
Kepler 186f
Baby Osiris

Defended: 1
The Continent of Avathar

Shoutout goes to defenders:
Marselesk
Solassas
Thalerland
Laraor

"[7:37:29 a.m.] Chingis: I'm gonna call u guys fendas in my report <.<
[7:37:31 a.m.] Chingis: take that
[7:37:33 a.m.] Chingis : u bullies"
Last edited by ChingisOtchigin on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Then:
Ridersyl wrote:Can't wait for the next raid report, honestly. While I may not agree with TBR's revival, seeing the old-style reports is just so fun. :lol:

Now:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay