NATION

PASSWORD

How To Build A Region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Notanam
Envoy

Founded: Feb 21, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Notanam » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:01 pm

Hatorre wrote:Hello, the founder of my region has locked it with password when before it was free entry. He didn't tell us anything and apparently doesn't want to talk to anyone, and the password nobody knows. What is done in such cases?

You are in a satellite region of The East Pacific. The region will likely never be passed on as long as the governor is maintained. I recommend moving yourself to an actual community.
Last edited by Notanam on Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is Nota's signature.

The Ambis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ambis » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:22 am

This should hopefully be completely up to date. Thanks to CG for reminding me about the RMB recruitment rules adjustment, otherwise this would have sat here for a while.

I can't guarantee more parts, but I would like to have more parts. So yeah, for now, consider it finished.
MINISTER | Magister | Godfather | Archangel | Justice
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.
An insightful quote from Site Director Sedgistan

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.
Find my citizenships here, my accomplishments here, and my positions here.

"When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:50 am

A couple of things--you still have the advice of sharing the governor account. Is that really necessary with successors?

The guide also still has Zetaboards and zIFboards, which have since been merged into Tapatalk.

The Ambis
Diplomat

Postby The Ambis » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:10 am

Comfed wrote:A couple of things--you still have the advice of sharing the governor account. Is that really necessary with successors?

While maybe not as needed as before, there is still always the possibility that you might want to use the same account, but a different person.

Comfed wrote: The guide also still has Zetaboards and zIFboards, which have since been merged into Tapatalk.

Thank you!
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:12 am

Hello, I want to make my region, The Second Asia, to become a big community but, almost no one joins through my recruitment telegrams. What should I do?
I, the Shieldstan, has returned to the surface of NationStates.

Jai Sri Ram!

The Ambis
Diplomat

Postby The Ambis » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:45 am

Shieldstan wrote:Hello, I want to make my region, The Second Asia, to become a big community but, almost no one joins through my recruitment telegrams. What should I do?

From a quick glance, you don’t really have much going on. Find some stuff, Roleplay, government, etc, maybe set up discord/ forums, and then keep trying!

Onionist Randosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Onionist Randosia » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:37 pm

The Ambis wrote:If your Governor does not have permanent executive power (ie: A Frontier) then this option will be automatically enabled and cannot be changed.

Pretty sure this is incorrect - the WA Delegate of a Frontier can appoint a Governor when transitioning to a Stronghold, so it can be changed.
The People's Onionist Republic of Onionist Randosia
Call me OR or Randosia - they/them pronouns
Posts are OOC unless stated otherwise - posts do not represent official views of Aurora or InterLeft unless stated otherwise

Commissar of Foreign Affairs, Aurora
Former Deputy PM, PM and Minister of Defense of Asterya (now Aurora)
3x WA Delegate (among other things) of The Union of Great Onionist Nations, later Asterya, now Aurora
Founder, Administrator, past Chancellor and current Director of Defense, InterLeft
JEFF High Command
Astravica - Citizen, The Region That Has No Big Banks
Astravia - RPer, Distant Worlds
Gaviastan - Diplomacy Officer, Great Lakes Alliance, and GLA representative to the United Regions of Valeria
Sovetskiy Luk Navsegda!

The Ambis
Diplomat

Postby The Ambis » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:42 pm

Onionist Randosia wrote:
The Ambis wrote:If your Governor does not have permanent executive power (ie: A Frontier) then this option will be automatically enabled and cannot be changed.

Pretty sure this is incorrect - the WA Delegate of a Frontier can appoint a Governor when transitioning to a Stronghold, so it can be changed.

Fair point

Shieldstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Shieldstan » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:06 am

The Ambis wrote:
Shieldstan wrote:Hello, I want to make my region, The Second Asia, to become a big community but, almost no one joins through my recruitment telegrams. What should I do?

From a quick glance, you don’t really have much going on. Find some stuff, Roleplay, government, etc, maybe set up discord/ forums, and then keep trying!

Thanks, I've already made a forum!
I, the Shieldstan, has returned to the surface of NationStates.

Jai Sri Ram!

Scarviola
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Scarviola » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:07 pm

:) thanks for the info!
Scarviola
The meme-filled Archipelago

See my stuff here
https://www.nationstates.net/page=un

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:53 am

I can't find an answer to my question on any of the stickies, so sorry if I missed it.

If someone is trying a pw to a region and they've put in the wrong one too many times and gotten locked out, how long do they have to wait until trying to put the right pw in for the region?

EDIT: Figured it out on our own. Thanks. It's at least 15 minutes.
Last edited by Teremara Caretaker on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Neo-Hermitius
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neo-Hermitius » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:10 am

wait so for the telegram template do I just click send then I get the template code?
hello there
Alignment: Lawful Good/Lawful Neutral my politics he/him
join my amazing region!!!
A Class 0.56 Civilization according to this index.
"And who are you to come before me… you bear the insignia of the Bear, yet you do not wear it as a soldier of the West wears it."
+150 posts as hermitius

The Ambis
Diplomat

Postby The Ambis » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:09 pm

Neo-Hermitius wrote:wait so for the telegram template do I just click send then I get the template code?

Yes

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay